Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
23-01-2016, 09:37 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(23-01-2016 08:18 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  HOLY FUCKING SHIT! I knew it was hot but damn... I went out to get some lunch and I felt like I was being baked alive.
Came home and checked the temperature and it's 31 fucking degrees! 31!!! It sure as titty-fucking Christ doesn't get much hotter than that.

Wrong.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
24-01-2016, 08:36 PM
So I've put off emailing these distributors for more information for like 2 weeks. It's really pissing me off, I go to do and than I pussy out and I have no fucking idea why.
I can't even go into gmail to write the email let alone send it. And all I'm asking for is information. Look, I'm doing it right now. I said to myself while I was taking a shit that I would come back into my room and email that distributor and what do I end up doing? Listening to nostalgia music from my childhood and ranting about my pussy-ness and procrastination in the ranting thread. And now I've got an hour before I gotta be at work so I'm probably gonna continue to pussy out and just go watch Modern Family.
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with me?? It's just information. I think I'm scared they're just gonna laugh at me or ignore my email and this is my whole life after all, my hopes and dreams etc... Maybe I should pretend to be a university/high school student looking for information for a school project..? Consider
I think I need some of Girly's ball cream.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
24-01-2016, 10:19 PM
(23-01-2016 08:18 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Came home and checked the temperature and it's 31 fucking degrees! 31!!! It sure as titty-fucking Christ doesn't get much hotter than that.

Hopefully we have reach peak heat for the summer.

Bwahahahahahaha. Mate come to Australia. I've lived in places where the average was 47C.

To those not yet on the modern scale, that's 116.6 F.

Oh and don't bring the cream. You'll get a rash. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
25-01-2016, 07:34 PM
So I'm reading the newest book from one of my most favorite and beloved detective series. Things are getting close to wrapping up in the book, but I'm still at like 45% according to my kindle app. I'm confused, but excited to see where this will go! The book is amazing as usual! Then the book ends. At 48%. So.... What's the rest of is then? Bonus book???? JOOOY!! Wait... the bonus book is one I've already read! Punked twice by Amazon. You brutal bastards!!!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 4 users Like Smercury44's post
26-01-2016, 12:40 AM
Fuck I hate election years. Dodgy

Friend on Facebook said, universal health care will ruin America -- because Stalin. Facepalm

Yeah it's certainly ruined Canada, Norway, Sweden, Australia and the rest of the fucking planet.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
26-01-2016, 03:52 AM
(26-01-2016 12:40 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Fuck I hate election years. Dodgy

Friend on Facebook said, universal health care will ruin America -- because Stalin. Facepalm

Yeah it's certainly ruined Canada, Norway, Sweden, Australia and the rest of the fucking planet.

Clearly it has! I mean, just look at Australia's tanking econom- What, that's going fairly well? Uhh... Their hiking crime statisti- No? But what about the shootings that keep hap- They don't?

Okay; just look at Australia's lower class. Those lazy degenerates can have medicine without being thrown into irrecoverable debt spirals! Who'd want that to happen, right?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
26-01-2016, 04:11 AM
It's 11pm, I have my fan blasting on me on full, I have my windows wide open, my curtains open and I'm hot as balls.
There is literally noone suffering at the hands of crappy weather more on this planet than me.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
26-01-2016, 04:48 AM
(26-01-2016 04:11 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  It's 11pm, I have my fan blasting on me on full, I have my windows wide open, my curtains open and I'm hot as balls.
There is literally noone suffering at the hands of crappy weather more on this planet than me.
Are you sure. I have the sun glaring right in my screen. I don't have any curtains yet I've only lived here for ten years.
26-01-2016, 02:18 PM
Aaaaand now I'm cranky. Dodgy

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
26-01-2016, 03:15 PM
I never get headaches. I have a headache. Dodgy

I suspect it's a rebound headache as I've been taking more pain meds than usual. Weeping

Edit: On the other hand, I have some other symptoms like muscle ache and congestion. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user