Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
28-01-2016, 05:07 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(28-01-2016 04:59 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(28-01-2016 04:13 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  I guess. I'm still having trouble understanding why or how. I'm hesitant to claim mental issues. But I guess she has posted some strong anti social justice warrior sounding posts before so I guess it makes somewhat sense.

Oh well I don't really care for any of the extreme views. I just fear that it is those views who get more attention and end up muddying the waters making it harder for the more sane views to meet and improve things.

She has previously posted about her mental issues and has a thread about insects living in her skin that her Doctors were ignoring. I don't casually throw out that term as I knew a kid who died because he went off his meds. Her writing style is not one of a person with a full grasp on reality. She has tons of posts in the ranting corner that read much like someone one strong antipsychotics and this seems like the kind of outburst that happens when one stops taking such medication.
I see. Thanks for clarifying.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2016, 05:15 PM
My Prayer Rant
My daily rant...prayer...I'll pray for you, you pray for me, pray for him, pray for her, she's ill? pray for her, oh she died? pray for her family, pray for my team to win, pray for lotto, pray I'll get a job, pray for my dog, pray for my neighbor, pray for my niece's husband's boss's brother, pray for this meal....UGH!

Prayer, How to Do Nothing and Still Think You're Helping.

Beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from negativity...Kiss
[+] 3 users Like jeepgirl's post
28-01-2016, 05:17 PM
(28-01-2016 05:15 PM)jeepgirl Wrote:  My daily rant...prayer...I'll pray for you, you pray for me, pray for him, pray for her, she's ill? pray for her, oh she died? pray for her family, pray for my team to win, pray for lotto, pray I'll get a job, pray for my dog, pray for my neighbor, pray for my niece's husband's boss's brother, pray for this meal....UGH!

Prayer, How to Do Nothing and Still Think You're Helping.
And convince others that you do something without doing anything.
28-01-2016, 05:21 PM
(28-01-2016 04:59 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(28-01-2016 04:13 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  I guess. I'm still having trouble understanding why or how. I'm hesitant to claim mental issues. But I guess she has posted some strong anti social justice warrior sounding posts before so I guess it makes somewhat sense.

Oh well I don't really care for any of the extreme views. I just fear that it is those views who get more attention and end up muddying the waters making it harder for the more sane views to meet and improve things.

She has previously posted about her mental issues and has a thread about insects living in her skin that her Doctors were ignoring. I don't casually throw out that term as I knew a kid who died because he went off his meds. Her writing style is not one of a person with a full grasp on reality. She has tons of posts in the ranting corner that read much like someone one strong antipsychotics and this seems like the kind of outburst that happens when one stops taking such medication.

Well, she did see this as a safe place...perhaps the only one she has. With encouragement from us there have been some positive posts. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
28-01-2016, 05:26 PM
I contact the guy from the new company who said my job is ending...but who gave no date...and asked for a day off. His response...we are too busy right now for you to have time off.

Do they need me around or not? Fuckers.

Geez, I hope the interview I have on Monday turns out well. I gotta get out of that damn place. It's nuttier than ever...just run by new nuts. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
28-01-2016, 05:28 PM
(28-01-2016 04:59 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  She has previously posted about her mental issues and has a thread about insects living in her skin that her Doctors were ignoring. I don't casually throw out that term as I knew a kid who died because he went off his meds. Her writing style is not one of a person with a full grasp on reality. She has tons of posts in the ranting corner that read much like someone one strong antipsychotics and this seems like the kind of outburst that happens when one stops taking such medication.

Over the line, brother, over the line.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
28-01-2016, 05:37 PM
(28-01-2016 05:26 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I contact the guy from the new company who said my job is ending...but who gave no date...and asked for a day off. His response...we are too busy right now for you to have time off.

Geez, I hope the interview I have on Monday turns out well. I gotta get out of that damn place. It's nuttier than ever...just run by new nuts. Dodgy

Hope it goes well. Keep us posted. Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

28-01-2016, 05:43 PM
(28-01-2016 05:26 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I contact the guy from the new company who said my job is ending...but who gave no date...and asked for a day off. His response...we are too busy right now for you to have time off.

Why did you even ask? Consider

Seriously.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-01-2016, 05:58 PM
(28-01-2016 05:43 PM)Chas Wrote:  

Why did you even ask? Consider

Seriously.

You may be surprised....but I tend to play by the rules.

28-01-2016, 06:13 PM
(28-01-2016 05:58 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(28-01-2016 05:43 PM)Chas Wrote:  Why did you even ask? Consider

Seriously.

You may be surprised....but I tend to play by the rules.

Rules? There ain't no rules in a knife fight.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user