Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
28-01-2016, 06:20 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(28-01-2016 05:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-01-2016 04:59 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  She has previously posted about her mental issues and has a thread about insects living in her skin that her Doctors were ignoring. I don't casually throw out that term as I knew a kid who died because he went off his meds. Her writing style is not one of a person with a full grasp on reality. She has tons of posts in the ranting corner that read much like someone one strong antipsychotics and this seems like the kind of outburst that happens when one stops taking such medication.

Over the line, brother, over the line.

I did not in any way instigate this and am worried for her. This is not the kind of thing that should be ignored or played around with.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
28-01-2016, 06:35 PM
(28-01-2016 06:20 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(28-01-2016 05:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Over the line, brother, over the line.

I did not in any way instigate this and am worried for her. This is not the kind of thing that should be ignored or played around with.

Let's take this offline. My bad for not taking it offline in the first place.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-01-2016, 08:47 PM
I'm so mad I can't express myself adequately. Sad

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
28-01-2016, 08:49 PM
(28-01-2016 08:47 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  I'm so mad I can't express myself adequately. Sad

Watching the Republican debate? Yeah, I understand the rage. Hug
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
28-01-2016, 09:04 PM
(28-01-2016 08:49 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(28-01-2016 08:47 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  I'm so mad I can't express myself adequately. Sad

Watching the Republican debate? Yeah, I understand the rage. Hug

No, work. Two ladies I work with delivered me an uncalled for tag team bitchfest tonight. They were having a bad day and as the new person I got cornered to be the whipping boy. What pisses me off is that they not only tag teamed me but they wouldn't let me answer before shooting more questions or accusations at me. I clammed up and wouldn't answer until they shut up.

It was all I could do not to let them have it. When one of them tried to tell me she didn't appreciate my attitude before I even said anything. I spoke up and said what attitude, you haven't given me a chance to speak yet. She said, "They way you looked at us." FTS

I told her when I feel the need to give her attitude she will know it in no uncertain terms. Then I told her that I might be new here but I was not going to take the brunt of their bad day. Arrgggghhh! Evil_monsterEvil_monsterEvil_monsterEvil_monster

[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
28-01-2016, 09:10 PM
(28-01-2016 09:04 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(28-01-2016 08:49 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Watching the Republican debate? Yeah, I understand the rage. Hug

No, work. Two ladies I work with delivered me an uncalled for tag team bitchfest tonight. They were having a bad day and as the new person I got cornered to be the whipping boy. What pisses me off is that they not only tag teamed me but they wouldn't let me answer before shooting more questions or accusations at me. I clammed up and wouldn't answer until they shut up.

It was all I could do not to let them have it. When one of them tried to tell me she didn't appreciate my attitude before I even said anything. I spoke up and said what attitude, you haven't given me a chance to speak yet. She said, "They way you looked at us." FTS

I told her when I feel the need to give her attitude she will know it in no uncertain terms. Then I told her that I might be new here but I was not going to take the brunt of their bad day. Arrgggghhh! Evil_monsterEvil_monsterEvil_monsterEvil_monster

That's horrible Sad

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
28-01-2016, 09:21 PM
(28-01-2016 08:49 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Watching the Republican debate? Yeah, I understand the rage. Hug

You seriously strike me as WAY too intelligent to have to deal with nonsense like that. Thumbsup
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
28-01-2016, 09:38 PM

Wow. Just wow. I've dealt with some bitches in the workplace, but nothing like that--that's just uncalled for and extremely unprofessional on their part. So sorry you had to deal with that.
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
28-01-2016, 09:40 PM
Thanks all... I appreciate your support. I think I'll accept the inevitable and retire. I'm too old to take this bullshit.

[+] 3 users Like Heatheness's post
28-01-2016, 09:44 PM
(28-01-2016 09:40 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Thanks all... I appreciate your support. I think I'll accept the inevitable and retire. I'm too old to take this bullshit.

If you're going to leave, you will be free to say whatever you like before you go. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post