Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
31-01-2016, 08:14 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(31-01-2016 03:31 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I must have a worm eating my brain. Nurse where you at gurl?

I don't do worms. Give me infected trach care, chest tubes into empyemas, open femur fractures with dislocations, amputations, degloved extremities, eviscerated abdomens, gi bleeds that simultaneously have C. diff, jaws blown off with flapping tongues that look kinda like pez dispensers, oozy diabetic ulcers on noncompliant patients that have exposed the metatarsals and resulted in amputations of all the toes so they're walking around looking kinda like wolverine would if his claws were in his feet (well, trying to walk), schizophrenics smearing poo all down the walls, eye injuries, burns, even delivering those slimy babies with white crap all over them. But I don't do worms. That's where I draw the line.

You're own your own, Earmuffs. Good luck with that.

Disturbing content:
If you see them swimming around in your pupils, you haz problems. Or crawling up through your skin (the medical symbol - rod of Asclepius - is nasty. One theory is that it's representative of the Guinea worm disease, and people have that shit tattooed on their bodies). Or shitting thousands out your ass. Or wiggling out. See how horrible that sounds? No no no no no no no. Seriously. I can handle just about anything else. I'd rather take an Ebola patient than a kid with pinworms. I almost fainted in a patient's room just with her describing them - another nurse took over for me.
Oh my god, I might be sick. Rainbow Vomit

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
31-01-2016, 12:54 PM
(31-01-2016 08:14 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(31-01-2016 03:31 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I must have a worm eating my brain. Nurse where you at gurl?

I don't do worms. Give me infected trach care, chest tubes into empyemas, open femur fractures with dislocations, amputations, degloved extremities, eviscerated abdomens, gi bleeds that simultaneously have C. diff, jaws blown off with flapping tongues that look kinda like pez dispensers, oozy diabetic ulcers on noncompliant patients that have exposed the metatarsals and resulted in amputations of all the toes so they're walking around looking kinda like wolverine would if his claws were in his feet (well, trying to walk), schizophrenics smearing poo all down the walls, eye injuries, burns, even delivering those slimy babies with white crap all over them. But I don't do worms. That's where I draw the line.

Blink

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
31-01-2016, 12:58 PM
I'm so sad today. Just a jumble of emotional nerves.

Weeping

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
31-01-2016, 01:17 PM
(31-01-2016 12:58 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm so sad today. Just a jumble of emotional nerves.

Weeping

What gives Moms? You're not supposed to be sad. Hug

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
31-01-2016, 01:19 PM
(31-01-2016 12:58 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm so sad today. Just a jumble of emotional nerves.

Weeping

Hug

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
31-01-2016, 01:21 PM

Weeping

Sad Sorry. Hug

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
31-01-2016, 01:28 PM
(31-01-2016 01:17 PM)morondog Wrote:  

Weeping

What gives Moms? You're not supposed to be sad. Hug

Just a bunch of things that are building up...

It's like the pressure behind it all just caused a huge dam to burst.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
31-01-2016, 01:34 PM
(31-01-2016 01:28 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(31-01-2016 01:17 PM)morondog Wrote:  What gives Moms? You're not supposed to be sad. Hug

Just a bunch of things that are building up...

It's like the pressure behind it all just caused a huge dam to burst.

Undecided Sad Hug Heart

Just know we're here for you. You're our Moms Smile A *Lot* of us care for you.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 6 users Like morondog's post
31-01-2016, 08:09 PM
(31-01-2016 08:14 AM)Nurse Wrote:  

Disturbing content:
If you see them swimming around in your pupils, you haz problems. Or crawling up through your skin (the medical symbol - rod of Asclepius - is nasty. One theory is that it's representative of the Guinea worm disease, and people have that shit tattooed on their bodies). Or shitting thousands out your ass. Or wiggling out. See how horrible that sounds? No no no no no no no. Seriously. I can handle just about anything else. I'd rather take an Ebola patient than a kid with pinworms. I almost fainted in a patient's room just with her describing them - another nurse took over for me.
Oh my god, I might be sick. Rainbow Vomit

My neighbor tells me he has a lady's broken off acrylic fingernail inside his rectum. Any help for him? I told him if he doesn't pass it manana or before to see his medic!
31-01-2016, 08:40 PM
Living with my ex boyfriend for a few more months is going to drive me crazy. Hobo
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post