Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
01-02-2016, 08:43 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Holy fuck balls, the democratic caucus was a CLUSTER FUCK. They expected about 100 people from our district to show up, there were over 400 of us. They didn't have enough room for all of us or any plan on how to count us. Facepalm they did three counts, the last one was the only one that mattered, and a ton of people left after the second count.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Smercury44's post
01-02-2016, 08:47 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/2...-democrats

I just checked,

Hill 377
Bern 23

***supposed to be reply to above.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
01-02-2016, 09:48 PM
Turns out they let just anyone create any petition on the 'we the people' white house government petition page.

[Image: oscar.png]
01-02-2016, 09:52 PM
For a second, I thought my black cat, grown incontinent with advanced age, was pissing on the rug I've placed underneath the computer table! Facepalm
But it wasn't Squeak The Venerable, this time!
It's raining outside, and a trickle of water is hitting one spot out there with enough force for me to hear it inside! Angry These fuckin gutters! Weeping

Thunder just shook the house, tho! Shy I like thunde... SQUIRREL! Chase

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
01-02-2016, 10:01 PM
(01-02-2016 08:47 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/2...-democrats

I just checked,

Hill 377
Bern 23

***supposed to be reply to above.

Looks like they are using the vote percentages to call it. As of right now they are separated by 3 votes. They've got it tied 50/50 right now with 90% reporting. Wow!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
01-02-2016, 10:05 PM
(01-02-2016 09:52 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  For a second, I thought my black cat, grown incontinent with advanced age, was pissing on the rug I've placed underneath the computer table! Facepalm
It's raining outside, and a trickle of water is hitting one spot out there with enough force for me to hear it inside! Angry These fuckin gutters! Weeping

I love thunder, big booms, rolling rumbles, sharp cracks... I love it all.

[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
01-02-2016, 10:06 PM
(01-02-2016 10:01 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Looks like they are using the vote percentages to call it. As of right now they are separated by 3 votes. They've got it tied 50/50 right now with 90% reporting. Wow!

Who you votin fur?

01-02-2016, 10:07 PM
(01-02-2016 10:05 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(01-02-2016 09:52 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  For a second, I thought my black cat, grown incontinent with advanced age, was pissing on the rug I've placed underneath the computer table! Facepalm

I love thunder, big booms, rolling rumbles, sharp cracks... I love it all.

Lightning here, too! If the rain wasn't threatening to drop the temp so quick, I'd go out and watch! Shy

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
01-02-2016, 10:11 PM
(01-02-2016 10:07 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(01-02-2016 10:05 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  I love thunder, big booms, rolling rumbles, sharp cracks... I love it all.

Lightning here, too! If the rain wasn't threatening to drop the temp so quick, I'd go out and watch! Shy

My bed is just the right height to open the curtains and watch the storms. I love doing that as long as the wind is not blowing. Living in tornado alley means wind is not necessarily friendly. The light shows here are usually spectacular though. Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
01-02-2016, 10:24 PM
(01-02-2016 10:11 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(01-02-2016 10:07 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Lightning here, too! If the rain wasn't threatening to drop the temp so quick, I'd go out and watch! Shy

My bed is just the right height to open the curtains and watch the storms. I love doing that as long as the wind is not blowing. Living in tornado alley means wind is not necessarily friendly. The light shows here are usually spectacular though. Smile

My bed is too far from the window! Undecided & I need being in bed for an excuse against the fact I can't sleep for shiz, atm! Tongue Gotta love the portability of laptops, ey?

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post