Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
01-02-2016, 10:38 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(01-02-2016 10:24 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(01-02-2016 10:11 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  My bed is just the right height to open the curtains and watch the storms. I love doing that as long as the wind is not blowing. Living in tornado alley means wind is not necessarily friendly. The light shows here are usually spectacular though. Smile

My bed is too far from the window! Undecided & I need being in bed for an excuse against the fact I can't sleep for shiz, atm! Tongue Gotta love the portability of laptops, ey?

Sorry you're not sleeping well. I too have insomnia or erratic sleep issues. Sad

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
02-02-2016, 04:55 AM
Yesterday in the cancer waiting area all theze adts were whining about being ill. Very depressing stuff. They asked me about my situation and I said I was more worried about that young girl I have known about for a while.

I don't hold it against them. Some are just beginning their journey. Everyone handles it differently. I am angry with my wanting to let them know others are also ill. I was pathetic.

My rant is directed at my failure. I should have been more kind and understanding. I failed them when they needed me. One woman was clearly scared. I did nothing to help her. I hope we meet again.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
02-02-2016, 05:11 AM
We're all human Banjo, you're allowed to slip up sometimes too. If you do see her you can be nice to her again Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
02-02-2016, 05:27 AM
(01-02-2016 10:38 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(01-02-2016 10:24 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  My bed is too far from the window! Undecided & I need being in bed for an excuse against the fact I can't sleep for shiz, atm! Tongue Gotta love the portability of laptops, ey?

Sorry you're not sleeping well. I too have insomnia or erratic sleep issues. Sad

I tend more towards erotic sleep issues...

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
02-02-2016, 01:39 PM
Weeping

I was already to go to the "fun" store with hubby...then I remembered its "finals" week at kiddo's school and I have to get him early.

I'm just not allowed to have any fun.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
02-02-2016, 01:53 PM
I have an appointment today at a psych place, which I haven't ever been to before, and I am already fighting my own body in an attempt to stop shaking, not vomit and just breath properly...

This is going to be a fun day...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
02-02-2016, 01:55 PM
(02-02-2016 01:53 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I have an appointment today at a psych place, which I haven't ever been to before, and I am already fighting my own body in an attempt to stop shaking, not vomit and just breath properly...

*Hug*

It's worth fighting it in the long run. Less fun now but opens up for lots of possible fun in the future.
02-02-2016, 02:34 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2016 03:05 PM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
(02-02-2016 01:53 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I have an appointment today at a psych place, which I haven't ever been to before, and I am already fighting my own body in an attempt to stop shaking, not vomit and just breath properly...

Hug

I'm proud of you Ft.

I really am very proud of you.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

02-02-2016, 03:03 PM

Try to remember that they're there to help.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
02-02-2016, 03:30 PM

Maybe you'll get a sexy one like i did. No matter what the subject of the day my mind was on the blouse that she wore and how open it was. I did get a lot of help from her though