Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
14-11-2012, 04:48 PM
RE: Ranting corner
when I get the internet to work on my pc and not my laptop which as a broken keyboard, Ill let you know... if I can figure out where to begin...

lets just say, should have chose the other place

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2012, 06:11 PM
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From 6pm till midnight (non-stop) and then from 10am-1pm today I was trying to get the interwebz to work on my pc...
Finally resorted to plan b and just connected through my laptop. It's gonna be a bitch on the power bill to do it this way but whatever.

So anyway.. these flatmates.. less then ideal.

Remember that place I wanted to go into last month but couldn't? It's right next door to that place.. There is literally a bible verse above the main entrance door... All these flatmates are Christian, one is a complete meathead, one is a pant sniffer (well maybe not but he certainly comes across as one), the girl (girlfriend to the paint sniffer) is actually alright though I can see her being annoying. They all read, like that's all they do all day.
OH and they all smoke pot.. a lot of pot.. as well as tobacco.
Normally I wouldn't care but my room has a large window that opens is on the wall where they all sit outside and smoke so...
OH and it gets better, they're all vegetarian... none of them eat meat.. You know what I had for dinner last night? egg plant pasta.. you can't make this shit up.
Less then impressed to say the least.

Only 3months this time not a whole year however

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
14-11-2012, 06:23 PM
well Muff's, looks like you're shit out of luck.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
14-11-2012, 06:35 PM
(14-11-2012 06:23 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  well Muff's, looks like you're shit out of luck.
used all my luck up in the first 20years of my life, hit 21 and BAM luck decided to fuck off.
Usually I'm a very lucky person, but just been one shitty thing after another this year. It's been a really bad year for me.

OH and my phone fell out of my pocket while on my bike so that's lost and smashed somewhere.

14-11-2012, 06:39 PM
(14-11-2012 06:35 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  used all my luck up in the first 20years of my life, hit 21 and BAM luck decided to fuck off.
Usually I'm a very lucky person, but just been one shitty thing after another this year. It's been a really bad year for me.

OH and my phone fell out of my pocket while on my bike so that's lost and smashed somewhere.

It sounds like bad karma. Is it possible that you've annoyed, offended, or otherwise pissed off anyone this year?

If that doesn't seem likely, maybe your chakras need to be aligned.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
14-11-2012, 06:43 PM
Pissed people off? Not lately. Well other then my previous flatmates.

Perhaps God is punishing me.

14-11-2012, 06:55 PM
(14-11-2012 06:43 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Pissed people off? Not lately. Well other then my previous flatmates.

Which ones?

Do try to annoy the new ones if you can, the results might be... interesting.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
14-11-2012, 08:20 PM
(14-11-2012 06:55 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(14-11-2012 06:43 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Pissed people off? Not lately. Well other then my previous flatmates.

Which ones?

Do try to annoy the new ones if you can, the results might be... interesting.
All of my previous flatmates.

These new ones are all probably too high to be annoyed.

Internets keeps cutting out for a few seconds every 5minutes or so. Making online gaming impossible.

14-11-2012, 09:13 PM
(14-11-2012 06:39 PM)Chas Wrote:  It sounds like bad karma.

Who are you, and what did you do with Chas?

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
14-11-2012, 09:14 PM
Ranting corner
(14-11-2012 09:13 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(14-11-2012 06:39 PM)Chas Wrote:  It sounds like bad karma.

Who are you, and what did you do with Chas?

You noticed too, huh? I'm really starting to worry about The Chas. Unsure

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel