Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
12-02-2016, 12:10 PM
RE: Ranting corner
My ex is a complete fucking douche and asshole. I am soooooo glad that I had my dad and brother come with me the day I walked out on his worthless ass. Motherfucker DESERVED to be embarrassed that way. Fucking cunt to the ten thousandth degree. I deserved so much better than his douche ass and now I've got better. So take that to the fucking bank you slimy fucking toad.

And while we're at it, fuck you mom for your shitty fucking questions about my relationship. You're right it is NONE OF YOUR GODDAMN BUSINESS so keep your fucking trap shut. You are nearly as bad as my ex with whom you are so obsessed that it borders on "get a room" territory.

As a side rant and not really tied to the above, I get so tired of hearing people talk about unconditional love. There is no such thing as unconditional love. Would be nice if there was, but there isn't. Get over it. Or hell, maybe I'm just an asshole. If so, so fucking be it.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Escape Artist's post
12-02-2016, 12:28 PM
Kidney stones haven't left the premises yet. Dodgy

But I have been so loaded on pain meds that I don't really care all that much. I haven't had so much sleep in a long time. I wake up long enough to drink more fluids and then snuggle back in for another nap.

Sucks to have a few days off work and then spend it in a semi-coma. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
12-02-2016, 12:36 PM
I applied for a job at a college, now they keep calling me to sign up for classes. They've called me 3 times in 2 hours and each time I asked them to take me off their list. Fuckity fuck fuck fuck!

They should not be allowed to use application information for solicitation! FUCK.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
12-02-2016, 02:55 PM
I'm soooooo tired.....

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

12-02-2016, 03:00 PM
(12-02-2016 11:00 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(11-02-2016 11:08 PM)Loom Wrote:  Started a page on DA. Posted a couple art trades. Received a note, thinking it was someone wanting to do another art trade.

NOPE!

Christian spam from someone named GospelGuy. I reply, with some attitude. I present some questions. He actually replies! And demonstrates such gross ignorance that I drop it right there, right then, and let him know exactly why. Those sorts of debates aren't even worth attempting.

So now I feel awkward.

Edit: and now he's replied again, even after I said I wasn't debating him until he's educated himself on the definition of atheist.

Edit 2: I've 'ran away' now D;

Sorry but I simply don't have the patience to debate someone who has literally all the information about EVERYTHING at his fingertips and still doesn't have a clue.

Plus, I don't want my DA experience to be muddled by religion/debating. I came to DA for art, not war! D:<

What is 'DA'?

DeviantArt, if I'm reading right.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
12-02-2016, 06:03 PM
(12-02-2016 03:00 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(12-02-2016 11:00 AM)Chas Wrote:  What is 'DA'?

DeviantArt, if I'm reading right.

Derp, yeah, that's what I meant. Too used to abbreviating it.

Anyway, I've blocked the guy and have since reported him. He's spammed dozens if not hundreds of others and his profile page is full of other deviants asking him to stop, to which he's stated he never will. He's made it clear he is only there to proselytize via note spam/profile comments, and not to post/appreciate art.

Hope he gets the boot.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
12-02-2016, 06:04 PM
I need food for dinner tonight.

I'm not sure what to get.

12-02-2016, 06:06 PM
(12-02-2016 06:04 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I need food for dinner tonight.

Do you live near any Thai restaurants? Pad Thai sounds amazing right now :L

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
12-02-2016, 07:23 PM
(12-02-2016 06:04 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I need food for dinner tonight.

I too have this issue. We have so much in common, our cycles must be synced.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
12-02-2016, 11:52 PM
I'm exhausted today, mentally and physically.

I'm going to put on my jammies and going to bed.

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post