Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
13-02-2016, 12:45 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(12-02-2016 12:10 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  My ex is a complete fucking douche and asshole. I am soooooo glad that I had my dad and brother come with me the day I walked out on his worthless ass. Motherfucker DESERVED to be embarrassed that way. Fucking cunt to the ten thousandth degree. I deserved so much better than his douche ass and now I've got better. So take that to the fucking bank you slimy fucking toad.

And while we're at it, fuck you mom for your shitty fucking questions about my relationship. You're right it is NONE OF YOUR GODDAMN BUSINESS so keep your fucking trap shut. You are nearly as bad as my ex with whom you are so obsessed that it borders on "get a room" territory.

As a side rant and not really tied to the above, I get so tired of hearing people talk about unconditional love. There is no such thing as unconditional love. Would be nice if there was, but there isn't. Get over it. Or hell, maybe I'm just an asshole. If so, so fucking be it.

Wait, are you and Rev still going out?

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-02-2016, 07:54 AM
(13-02-2016 12:45 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(12-02-2016 12:10 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  My ex is a complete fucking douche and asshole. I am soooooo glad that I had my dad and brother come with me the day I walked out on his worthless ass. Motherfucker DESERVED to be embarrassed that way. Fucking cunt to the ten thousandth degree. I deserved so much better than his douche ass and now I've got better. So take that to the fucking bank you slimy fucking toad.

And while we're at it, fuck you mom for your shitty fucking questions about my relationship. You're right it is NONE OF YOUR GODDAMN BUSINESS so keep your fucking trap shut. You are nearly as bad as my ex with whom you are so obsessed that it borders on "get a room" territory.

As a side rant and not really tied to the above, I get so tired of hearing people talk about unconditional love. There is no such thing as unconditional love. Would be nice if there was, but there isn't. Get over it. Or hell, maybe I'm just an asshole. If so, so fucking be it.

Yes we are.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
13-02-2016, 09:29 AM
(13-02-2016 12:45 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  

Indeed we are. Big Grin The ex I'm referring to in the rant is my ex-husband that I unfortunately still have to deal with because we have kids together. I just had a terrible terrible day yesterday, is all.

*sigh* - It is always embarrassing for me to look back on past rants. Embarrassing, and a little bit disturbing. Unsure

13-02-2016, 10:57 AM
(13-02-2016 09:29 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(13-02-2016 12:45 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Wait, are you and Rev still going out?

Indeed we are. Big Grin The ex I'm referring to in the rant is my ex-husband that I unfortunately still have to deal with because we have kids together. I just had a terrible terrible day yesterday, is all.

*sigh* - It is always embarrassing for me to look back on past rants. Embarrassing, and a little bit disturbing. Unsure

It's in the heat of the moment. Totally understandable. I threw a heel at my ex the other day, and I let off enough loud swear words to (I'm sure) make the Christian lady who lives next door to me choke on her cornflakes. Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
13-02-2016, 12:09 PM
Slept almost all day Thursday and much of the day yesterday. Trying to not take meds today so that I can go to the grocery store...though I am pretty mentally scattered and will probably come home with olives and charcoal. Undecided

Extra job stress since the second week of January, job hunting, losing Chopper, now kidney stones...I am worn out. For some reason depression hasn't crept into the picture but I am physically exhausted.

Still supposed to meet Ziggy tomorrow...a three hour round trip. My daughter said she will drive. Hopefully that will give me a boost. Thumbsup

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
13-02-2016, 01:06 PM
One word.

Taxes.

Weeping

I so want to run away.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
13-02-2016, 01:24 PM
I just had someone tell me to stop using logic while trying to prove their point....um go fuck yourself?
[+] 6 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
13-02-2016, 01:39 PM
(13-02-2016 01:24 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I just had someone tell me to stop using logic while trying to prove their point....um go fuck yourself?

But faaaith?!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
13-02-2016, 02:31 PM
Unforeseen consequence to having new mattress.

There's no hump in the middle to keep us on our own sides of the bed.

We kept bumping into each other and migrating to the middle. Tongue

The dog still can't jump onto the bed without my help. And he won't stay on the *mom approved™* blanket either.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
13-02-2016, 02:36 PM
(13-02-2016 02:31 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Unforeseen consequence to having new mattress.

There's no hump in the middle to keep us on our own sides of the bed.

We kept bumping into each other and migrating to the middle. Tongue

The dog still can't jump onto the bed without my help. And he won't stay on the *mom approved™* blanket either.

So you're having sex now eh? That's nice though I can't see why it's in the rant thread.