Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
14-11-2012, 09:17 PM (This post was last modified: 14-11-2012 09:21 PM by earmuffs.)
RE: Ranting corner
...FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU​UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC​CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC​CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK​KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK​KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM​YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL​IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII​IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF​FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE​EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

I just lost nearly 1000 Gigs worth of movies/games and applications.

AND FFS!! STFU!!! one my flatmates has the most annoying as fuck laughs I have ever herd, no no THEEEEE most annoying laugh. This guy's like 20years old but his laugh is so high pitch it hurts my ears.
"hahHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!"
STFU!!!

I fucking hate my life right now.
Moving back in with my parents is and working some minimum wage job is looking very good right now...

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2012, 09:23 PM
OMG DON'T FUCKING LAUGH, STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!

14-11-2012, 09:27 PM
He's been smoking pot all day, what do you expect?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
14-11-2012, 09:29 PM
(14-11-2012 09:23 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  OMG DON'T FUCKING LAUGH, STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!

How'd you know?

Well, regardless of current circumstance just remember: "Things are only likely to get and more frustrating"... Until you learn to hold your rage in until it becomes a deep seated burning hatred of all those who you have been subjected too thus far.

Then time just begins to fly, I can tell you.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
14-11-2012, 09:49 PM
Quote:How'd you know?

Not you, my flatmate.
His laugh is going to drive me straight to the mental hospital.

Quote: what do you expect?

Workable internet
non-annoying people who go to sleep at a respectable hour and don't get up before 9.
non-annoying people who don't smoke ciggs right outside my open window
non-annoying people who don't offer me weed
non-annoying people
food with meat

is that really so much to expect?
Apparently in todays day in age and my luck, yes yes it is.

OH and for my phone not to fall out of my pocket while riding my motorbike and my external harddrive that has all my games and movies and other assorted programs not to crash and burn taking 3 years worth of downloaded stuff with it.
Oh yeah, and for my bike not to need to go in for maintenance (which it desperately does).

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
14-11-2012, 09:53 PM
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

This is building character.

And other blah, blah BS that won't make you feel one damn bit better.

It's only three months...start the countdown and start looking for somewhere to move a little sooner, maybe you can find something that works better for you that way.

I imagine we will see you on this thread even more often for the next 90 days? Big Grin

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

14-11-2012, 09:53 PM
GOOD NEWS!
Moving has somehow fixed my computer chair.
Don't know how but it's fixed, so at least that's something.

14-11-2012, 09:54 PM
(14-11-2012 09:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

It's only three months...start the countdown and start looking for somewhere to move a little sooner, maybe you can find something that works better for you that way.

I imagine we will see you on this thread even more often for the next 90 days? Big Grin
More often? It's basically Muff's Home Thread anyway.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
14-11-2012, 09:54 PM
A silver lining! Keep looking, maybe there's a hamburger somewhere...with your phone.

14-11-2012, 09:55 PM
(14-11-2012 09:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

my character is fine, doesn't need to be built

I wanna move down south to Christchurch.
The cities recovering from the earthquakes and the entire CBD is being rebuilt, perfect opportunity to start my own business.
If I go down there and finish my degree I can also get a good idea for the city, survey the land so to speak.