Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
18-02-2016, 09:19 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(18-02-2016 02:10 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(18-02-2016 01:33 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I have a new kickass camera and the weather is nothing but rain rain rain rain and cold.

Facebook users; brace for incoming Breelzebub.

Hey give me some credit! I rarely post photos of Hobbit. Thats very much on purpose.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
18-02-2016, 09:32 PM (This post was last modified: 19-02-2016 12:07 AM by Full Circle.)
(18-02-2016 09:09 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Some people just can't wait until the parents are dead then sue their siblings over the assets left behind. Dodgy

Seriously, you did your folks a good thing and that's to be commended, even the brother doesn't talk to you.

Thanks Moms, I get pretty conflicted when it comes to family matters, especially when no one has asked my advice. My wife was telling me just today that the reason they don’t ask for my advice is because they know they aren’t going to like what I have to say.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
18-02-2016, 09:41 PM
(18-02-2016 09:32 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(18-02-2016 09:09 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Some people just can't wait until the parents are dead then sue their siblings over the assets left behind. Dodgy

Seriously, you did your folks a good thing and that's to be commended, even the brother doesn't talk to you.

Thanks Moms, I get pretty conflicted when it comes to family matters, especially when no one has asked my advice. My wife was telling me just today that the reason they don’a ask for my advice is because they know they aren’t going to like what I have to say.

Well, shit, that is a problem all people have with reality. I hope it all turns out well for you, in the end. I was lucky that my siblings were all reasonable when my mother died. It could have gotten ugly.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
18-02-2016, 10:20 PM
(18-02-2016 09:41 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(18-02-2016 09:32 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Thanks Moms, I get pretty conflicted when it comes to family matters, especially when no one has asked my advice. My wife was telling me just today that the reason they don’a ask for my advice is because they know they aren’t going to like what I have to say.

Well, shit, that is a problem all people have with reality. I hope it all turns out well for you, in the end. I was lucky that my siblings were all reasonable when my mother died. It could have gotten ugly.

When my husband's grandmother passed away, his cousins (his aunt had a key) came into the house and took back all the birthday, Christmas and other other occasion gifts back. Cleaned out the house practically. I'm not kidding. One of his cousins gave her a set of dishes, they packed them up, (even the dirty ones). Her sister (the aunt) had given her a mantel clock.

They even tried to take the chair they gave hubby's grandfather in the fucking 50s. Dodgy

Awful fucks that family.

Facepalm

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

18-02-2016, 11:07 PM
(18-02-2016 09:19 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(18-02-2016 02:10 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Facebook users; brace for incoming Breelzebub.

Hey give me some credit! I rarely post photos of Hobbit. Thats very much on purpose.

My feed disagrees some days. Drinking Beverage

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
19-02-2016, 12:38 AM
(18-02-2016 08:14 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Had no internet for the past 24 hours (actually, 5 more minutes and it would be 24 hours exactly..). That must be what it feels like during an apocalypse.
Luckily the technician guy they sent out was fucking amazing.

Hooooold on. You had sex. . . but what about the oxymoron? You can't just go around and fuck hot guys, Muffy.
19-02-2016, 12:40 AM
(18-02-2016 09:05 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Fuck me.

I get into more trouble by doing the right thing than any other person I know.

Two of my fucking brothers are taking full advantage of our parent’s generosity and love and they show no concern for their long-term well being. They’re going to bankrupt them plain and simple because my parent’s can’t seem to stand up to them and say “no”.

I just know that after tonight’s conversation they will tell one of them tomorrow that they will not be financing his dream home and all hell is going to break loose. I, of course, will be the bad guy in my brother’s eyes, and he’ll probably not talk to me for years (like he’s done before). And all this because I’m trying to protect my elderly parents from being taken advantage of.

Oh, well, I feel like someone had to tell it like it really is and stop them (parents) from making yet another financial blunder where my brothers are concerned.

Confused
Well for what it's worth. You're a star in my eyes. People.who take advantage of their own family like that are hardly worth worrying about. I'm glad your parents have you.
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
19-02-2016, 01:56 AM
(19-02-2016 12:38 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(18-02-2016 08:14 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Had no internet for the past 24 hours (actually, 5 more minutes and it would be 24 hours exactly..). That must be what it feels like during an apocalypse.
Luckily the technician guy they sent out was fucking amazing.

Hooooold on. You had sex. . . but what about the oxymoron? You can't just go around and fuck hot guys, Muffy.

I did not have sex with the internet guy.

I have a hankering for some chocolate. I'm going to go get some me thinks.
Mmmmmm last minute before the store closes chocolate...

[Image: oscar.png]
19-02-2016, 02:14 AM
(19-02-2016 01:56 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(19-02-2016 12:38 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Hooooold on. You had sex. . . but what about the oxymoron? You can't just go around and fuck hot guys, Muffy.

I did not have sex with the internet guy.

I have a hankering for some chocolate. I'm going to go get some me thinks.
Mmmmmm last minute before the store closes chocolate...

Sure Bill, what ever you say.
19-02-2016, 08:21 AM
Why am I awake?

Weeping

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces