Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
20-02-2016, 09:21 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Thanks guys HeartHug

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
20-02-2016, 09:23 AM
(20-02-2016 09:05 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(19-02-2016 08:40 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Men. I'm so done with every fucking last one of them.

It’s easy and understandable to extrapolate unto a whole gender the traits from a selected few (that by the way you selected). Maybe you should revisit your selection process, proclivities and what traits you are looking for. Easier to do when emotions aren’t in high gear.

Or we could just clone you, FC Big Grin

I agree, I need to revisit my selection process. And yes, it's just the men in my own experience that are jerks and not *all* men.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
20-02-2016, 01:23 PM
(20-02-2016 09:23 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(20-02-2016 09:05 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  It’s easy and understandable to extrapolate unto a whole gender the traits from a selected few (that by the way you selected). Maybe you should revisit your selection process, proclivities and what traits you are looking for. Easier to do when emotions aren’t in high gear.

Or we could just clone you, FC Big Grin

I agree, I need to revisit my selection process. And yes, it's just the men in my own experience that are jerks and not *all* men.

Thank you but I think one of me is enough. It is a long and distinguished list of all my failings and character flaws.

Choosing partners is a very complex process, much of it subconscious and a great deal of it emotional (reflexive) instead of logical (reflective). That’s why I mentioned that it is easier to analyze whether someone is right for you when you step away and let emotions cool off.

I haven’t dated in a very long time but I remember how I would easily forget certain dates within a few days but others I couldn’t get out of my mind and I would try and analyze why. By the time I met my wife I was 27 and had performed this mind game often and knew she was the one. In my mind I checked the box next to all the traits I knew I liked and saw that she had almost all of them. Then I checked the boxes of the traits I didn’t like and saw that she hardly had any at all. My analytical mind told my emotional mind to go for it and here we are 28+ years later.

If anything I think she’s the one that married “down” but she let her emotional side get the better of her, said I had a great butt. Boy did she fall for that trap, she’s so shallow. Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 9 users Like Full Circle's post
20-02-2016, 02:04 PM
I dyed my hair dark. By myself. It went as expected. bah.
[+] 4 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
20-02-2016, 06:45 PM
(20-02-2016 02:04 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I dyed my hair dark. By myself. It went as expected. bah.

I am quite sure you remain beautiful. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
20-02-2016, 06:48 PM
(20-02-2016 01:23 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(20-02-2016 09:23 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Or we could just clone you, FC Big Grin

Thank you but I think one of me is enough. It is a long and distinguished list of all my failings and character flaws.

Choosing partners is a very complex process, much of it subconscious and a great deal of it emotional (reflexive) instead of logical (reflective). That’s why I mentioned that it is easier to analyze whether someone is right for you when you step away and let emotions cool off.

I haven’t dated in a very long time but I remember how I would easily forget certain dates within a few days but others I couldn’t get out of my mind and I would try and analyze why. By the time I met my wife I was 27 and had performed this mind game often and knew she was the one. In my mind I checked the box next to all the traits I knew I liked and saw that she had almost all of them. Then I checked the boxes of the traits I didn’t like and saw that she hardly had any at all. My analytical mind told my emotional mind to go for it and here we are 28+ years later.

If anything I think she’s the one that married “down” but she let her emotional side get the better of her, said I had a great butt. Boy did she fall for that trap, she’s so shallow. Big Grin

Don't be so hard on yourself. I think you're awesome and I have exquisite taste. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
22-02-2016, 10:50 AM
(19-02-2016 08:40 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Men. I'm so done with every fucking last one of them.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
22-02-2016, 10:21 PM
I reeaaaallllyyyyy don't want to drive up to Fort Worth tomorrow. Weeping *whine, bitch moan* Sadcryface2

22-02-2016, 10:22 PM
Maybe.... *maybe* if I toss all my CAKE CD's in the car and we crank those up, then maybe there is a itsy chance that I'll sort of enjoy the trip. I just hate the f'in traffic and the stress of driving up there. Undecided

[+] 3 users Like Escape Artist's post
22-02-2016, 10:44 PM
(22-02-2016 10:21 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  I reeaaaallllyyyyy don't want to drive up to Fort Worth tomorrow. Weeping *whine, bitch moan* Sadcryface2

I have been to Fort Worth once since moving to DFW. I have never had the desire to make that drive again. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post