Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
14-11-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(14-11-2012 09:54 PM)Anjele Wrote:  A silver lining! Keep looking, maybe there's a hamburger somewhere...with your phone.
Fuck I could go for a hamburger right now..

I might get some subway for dinner... Shitty two days deserves a footlong meatball sub with bbq sauce, that orange cheese, fresh not toasted.
Oh and the internet seems to not be cutting out ever 5minutes which is nice, laptop just needed to be restarted.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2012, 10:01 PM
(14-11-2012 09:57 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(14-11-2012 09:54 PM)Anjele Wrote:  A silver lining! Keep looking, maybe there's a hamburger somewhere...with your phone.
Fuck I could go for a hamburger right now..

I might get some subway for dinner... Shitty two days deserves a footlong meatball sub with bbq sauce, that orange cheese, fresh not toasted.
Oh and the internet seems to not be cutting out ever 5minutes which is nice, laptop just needed to be restarted.

Quick question. Can you buy and/or stock up on real food(meats and such), as opposed to that which your "roomhates" call food?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
14-11-2012, 10:02 PM
(14-11-2012 09:54 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(14-11-2012 09:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

This is building character.

And other blah, blah BS that won't make you feel one damn bit better.

It's only three months...start the countdown and start looking for somewhere to move a little sooner, maybe you can find something that works better for you that way.

I imagine we will see you on this thread even more often for the next 90 days? Big Grin
More often? It's basically Muff's Home Thread anyway.
Sarcasm doesn't always translate well. Tongue
Needs to be renamed...Muff's Rantings

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
14-11-2012, 10:05 PM
(14-11-2012 10:01 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(14-11-2012 09:57 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fuck I could go for a hamburger right now..

Quick question. Can you buy and/or stock up on real food(meats and such), as opposed to that which your "roomhates" call food?
I assume so.

Quote:Sarcasm doesn't always translate well. [Image: tongue.gif]

Muffs Diary

15 Nov

Dear Diary

The boys were mean to me at school today, but it's ok because I put tacks on their seat before math.
Sally looked at me today, her hair is so pretty I get butterflies in my stomach when I look at her.
Goodnight diary.

Like that?
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
14-11-2012, 10:07 PM
It does lack some of your usual flair.

Love ya Muffs!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
14-11-2012, 10:10 PM (This post was last modified: 14-11-2012 11:50 PM by Atothetheist.)
Fuck me.

I have good news and extremely annoying news for me.... So U guess this is the best time to talk about both.

Good news is, I got cleared by the psychologist that my parents sent me to(I made the grave mistake of thinking it was a Psychiatrist. So, I am very happy! No more appointments for Me!

.... And then my day gets ruined by my fucking school.

Let's get something straight. I am very well aware that women are way more likely to get raped BY MEN. I am well aware that teenage boys(men to some) are more likely to abuse their partners, which are most likely women. I am very well aware that this is a bad thing.... But it is not happening 100% of the time, and it's not 100% of the time MEN.

I had to listen to a 2, count it! 2 hour lecture on sexual and dating abuse. I had to sit there and listen as a woman speaker( this is not to be offensive, but to illustrate the point of my frustration that I had to SIT there and listen.) explain what teen violence means in a relationship, and how "she"(because the default assumption is that the woman is the one getting abused,and or raped.) can get help and prevent rape and abuse from happening.It's not so much that I am frustrated at the message itself, which is protection, but I kept feeling that the message was "protection(from guys.)"

I am, what I would consider, a very peaceful guy. I am not abusive, nor will I ever think of hurting anybody I love intentionally. I am a guy. I had to sit there watching a message which is primarily a message for girls (or at least that's what it seemed like to me). I understand that it is natural to think that the default position is that the male is the physical abuser of the relationship, and that the women, while they can be the abusers, are considered the victims, but I hate it when they apply it in a general standard of all males. It makes me feel like I was born the wrong gender and that I am judged based off what fucking idiots did.

I was handed a sheet of paper that was titled "What Can you Do to Prevent Rape/Violence"

For the females it had ways to prevent them being the VICTIM.

For men it had ways to PREVENT THEM BEING THE RAPIST!

Instead of offering tips on how to prevent BEING raped, they provide tips for NOT BEING THE RAPIST!

I mean: what the fuck?! You think that that's all what men have to worry about?

I get that the men could use the female option, or fight their way out (which is next to impossible in my current condition.), but I would like to see some form of equality on these issues.

It may not be logical, and it may not be right....but right now I am down in the dumps because the presentation painted my gender in a bad color.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 2 users Like Atothetheist's post
14-11-2012, 10:10 PM
(14-11-2012 10:05 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(14-11-2012 10:01 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Quick question. Can you buy and/or stock up on real food(meats and such), as opposed to that which your "roomhates" call food?
I assume so.

Quote:Sarcasm doesn't always translate well. [Image: tongue.gif]

Muffs Diary

15 Nov

Dear Diary

The boys were mean to me at school today, but it's ok because I put tacks on their seat before math.
Sally looked at me today, her hair is so pretty I get butterflies in my stomach when I look at her.
Goodnight diary.

Like that?

Oh come on Muffs. Tacks on the seats? That's little league shit. What you want to do is get many, many long pins and thread them carefully throughout their bags, that way when they reach in to get something out or put something in, they'll get pricked and cut up.

well at least that's what I did to some kids who bullied me once.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
14-11-2012, 10:13 PM
Wow seriously Ato, that's fucked up.

I'd complain, seriously.
14-11-2012, 10:16 PM
Congrats on being released by the psychologist. I think most of us here thought you would be. Seems like maybe your parents need one more than you do.

As for the rape presentation. I think they do those like that so that male and female see both sides of the issue.

I must say I had no idea that there would be a presentation out there telling you how to not be a rapist. Seems like the audience needing that is kind of a select group.

Don't dwell on it too much. Sounds like parts of it were poorly constructed.

14-11-2012, 10:16 PM
Come on Steven, we all know the the massive majority of rape is committed by men against woman, clearly.

Sarcasm over.

That is some serious bullshit dude. I were you, I'd seen just how many folds I could get out of the paper, or shade it in from corner to corner with a pencil or something.