Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
22-02-2016, 10:57 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(22-02-2016 10:44 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(22-02-2016 10:21 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  I reeaaaallllyyyyy don't want to drive up to Fort Worth tomorrow. Weeping *whine, bitch moan* Sadcryface2

I have been to Fort Worth once since moving to DFW. I have never had the desire to make that drive again. Undecided

We've gotta go up to the children's hospital for a follow-up visit on my daughter's recent MRI's. Just checking for scoliosis-related problems. They are thinking that she won't even need a brace, but we'll see. Either way that drives makes me a wreck. Hobo

I've driven up there once already so this'll make two times to Fort Worth for daughter-related things. I've driven to Dallas twice (for Rev-related things).

Of all the cities I've driven in, I like Austin the best. But maybe that's because I anticipated a laid-back attitude there and so I was less nervous. Shy DFW feels so rat-race and rushed and just Hobo in comparison.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
22-02-2016, 10:59 PM
(22-02-2016 10:57 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(22-02-2016 10:44 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I have been to Fort Worth once since moving to DFW. I have never had the desire to make that drive again. Undecided

We've gotta go up to the children's hospital for a follow-up visit on my daughter's recent MRI's. Just checking for scoliosis-related problems. They are thinking that she won't even need a brace, but we'll see. Either way that drives makes me a wreck. Hobo

I've driven up there once already so this'll make two times to Fort Worth for daughter-related things. I've driven to Dallas twice (for Rev-related things).

Of all the cities I've driven in, I like Austin the best. But maybe that's because I anticipated a laid-back attitude there and so I was less nervous. Shy DFW feels so rat-race and rushed and just Hobo in comparison.

I hope you get good news! And travel safe...I avoid all highways that end in '5' around here. Not the quickest way to get around but it helps save what little sanity I have left.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
22-02-2016, 11:04 PM
I should add that I also try to avoid those that end in '0' too. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
22-02-2016, 11:15 PM
God damned mother fucking Sopranos have totally ruined television. Weeping

Now, every fuckiing show feels they need to copy them. It's not even original anymore it's just fucking annoying. Dodgy

Fuck you Mulder and Scully...Fuck you both with giant pitch forks from the bowels of Hades.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
23-02-2016, 08:09 AM
I fucking hate my phone

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
23-02-2016, 09:33 PM
This came across my fb feed tonight:

[Image: 12742240_1144996165530668_3501287122796264464_n.jpg]

I reposted it and added how I'm down with this if we also do satanic childrens tales and quran childrens tales as well. I also said I'm more than happy to teach their childen that their religion is as fake as a grimms fairy tale.
[+] 4 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
23-02-2016, 09:58 PM
(23-02-2016 09:33 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  This came across my fb feed tonight:

I reposted it and added how I'm down with this if we also do satanic childrens tales and quran childrens tales as well. I also said I'm more than happy to teach their childen that their religion is as fake as a grimms fairy tale.

Yep, all or none. Big Grin

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
23-02-2016, 10:39 PM
(22-02-2016 11:15 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  God damned mother fucking Sopranos have totally ruined television. Weeping

Now, every fuckiing show feels they need to copy them. It's not even original anymore it's just fucking annoying. Dodgy

Fuck you Mulder and Scully...Fuck you both with giant pitch forks from the bowels of Hades.

Well that was anticlimactic.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
24-02-2016, 10:32 AM (This post was last modified: 24-02-2016 11:03 AM by Full Circle.)
I’m writting this as I await to speak to the 6th Intuit representative so I can register my QuickBooks product.

Fucking unbelievable. They say there must be a glitch because I bought a Mac version and they sent me a Windows registration number.

So far time on phone 35:30

Results = none

PS Time on phone now 44:00 still waiting for 6th person to now cancel my version and send me the “right” Mac version.

PSS Resolved at 1:04

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
24-02-2016, 10:39 AM
(23-02-2016 09:33 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  This came across my fb feed tonight:

Hmmm.

Someone should create a meme that asks:

Do people pray to Jack and the Beanstalk? Do people use J&B as a moral guide and then make laws in accordance to J&B? Do people presecute, revile, abuse, torture, hurt, kill and maim because of what J&B says?

Does J&B hold that it is a true story? Does it maintain that it is real and true even though it is contradicted by all scientific evidence?

Such a bullshit little meme.

Fuckers.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post