Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
01-03-2016, 02:53 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(01-03-2016 01:19 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(01-03-2016 01:14 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Why on earth would you pay? You have sons. Drinking Beverage

3 story house. We really don't have a ladder tall enough either.

Lame-O

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
01-03-2016, 03:06 PM
At the laundromat today. Family comes in and is there for a good 15-25 minutes. The Laundry attendent must know them as regulars because she asked "wheres your baby girl?" The dads eyes go wide and he RUNS OUT TO THE CAR WHERE HE LEFT THEIR TINY LITTLE BABY.

Now I am by NO means a perfect mom. Not even close. But ffs
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
01-03-2016, 03:08 PM
(01-03-2016 03:06 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  At the laundromat today. Family comes in and is there for a good 15-25 minutes. The Laundry attendent must know them as regulars because she asked "wheres your baby girl?" The dads eyes go wide and he RUNS OUT TO THE CAR WHERE HE LEFT THEIR TINY LITTLE BABY.

Wow... Just wow. That's just terrible. Sounds like you witnessed one of those horrible news stories being averted.
01-03-2016, 03:11 PM
Weeping

So, in my previous rant about the gutters, a thing I've been working on for a few months (off snd on). Most places don't bother calling me back, charge waaay too much, want to charge us for new gutter system or just won't do 3rd story.

Husband jumps on the computer sends an email to three companies.

One calls back in a few minutes later. Gives him an estimate and already emailed him the bid.

He's going to be IMPOSSIBLE to live with now. Dodgy

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
01-03-2016, 03:19 PM
(01-03-2016 03:06 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  At the laundromat today. Family comes in and is there for a good 15-25 minutes. The Laundry attendent must know them as regulars because she asked "wheres your baby girl?" The dads eyes go wide and he RUNS OUT TO THE CAR WHERE HE LEFT THEIR TINY LITTLE BABY.

I'm sorry...I lol'd.

I must be a horrible mom, but....

I took my son once to the ped's office. I was doing the check out thing, paying, getting a script...

He was in his carrier at my feet and I walked out without him. He was like a month old and for once sleeping.

Like I literally had to step over him to leave.

I was half way to the car before I realized it. Facepalm

You probably wouldn't appreciate the joke I made when I came back to collect him. Tongue

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 12 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
01-03-2016, 06:43 PM
Need to be a lot more careful around the ovens. I can't risk another second degree burn, I look bad enough already.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
02-03-2016, 12:56 AM
(01-03-2016 03:11 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Weeping

So, in my previous rant about the gutters, a thing I've been working on for a few months (off snd on). Most places don't bother calling me back, charge waaay too much, want to charge us for new gutter system or just won't do 3rd story.

One calls back in a few minutes later. Gives him an estimate and already emailed him the bid.

Seems to me that he got himself one more thing to take care of around the house. Grats on your freedom.
[+] 3 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
02-03-2016, 11:57 AM
So I'm looking over the fire in other house and get bored. I turn on the TV and swap over to the Jebus channels, because why the fuck not. Guess who shows up; yup, Banana-man Ray Comfort and dickface Kirk Cameron, on the same fucking show. Now they're talking about the "science of gawd". And so I spent 20 minutes screaming bullshit at the TV before I had enough. I would rather watch a dead serious show about the science of Carebears than this, and take it more seriously.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
02-03-2016, 01:19 PM
(01-03-2016 03:11 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Weeping

Another way to look at it is he'll be okay if you decided to leave him!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
02-03-2016, 01:19 PM
Pissed off at my land lord. I'm getting screwed on the rent.

My current base pay is $1250 then it's an additional $25 to rent their fridge and an additional $25 to rent their washer-dryer. Now before they took the washer dryer off because I own one already. So they brought it down to $1275 instead of making it $1300. After all the water & waste add on's I pay $1375. Which brings us to today. My new base pay it $1400. I brought up that we own our washer dryer already so they could deduct that off.

She said "No. It gets added into the full rent."

I asked "Then why is it an addtional charge? If I took the fridge off how much would it be?"

LL "$1400"

CS "So basically your giving free washer,dryers and fridges. Can I get a washer and dryer? I'll sell the one i have and take yours since i'm paying for it already."

LL "No."

CS "Why not?"

LL "I didn't order enough."

CS "So i'm paying for the washer dryer that i've already payed in full for."

LL "Knods"

CS"..."

LL ":|"

CS" Can I get one when or if it becomes available?"

LL "Possibly."

CS "..."

I then bent over and presided to let her fuck me over.

I'm thinking about calling corporate seeing if i can make a change that way. Or just be a pest and call everyday asking if they've order me a new washer yet.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin