Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
03-03-2016, 10:35 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(03-03-2016 01:36 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Ordered something from amazon 3 days ago. Yet to be shipped according to my orders page. Either that's fucked up and it has shipped and I will just have to assume that some delivery service will bring it tomorrow when it is due for delivery or someone forgot how to mail a box.

There's hope for it. I ordered a package one time and never saw an update. The package was on my porch, unannounced, 3 days after I ordered it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2016, 05:38 AM
I've managed to scratch my eye during the night. I ended up doing a fine job as my doctor just needed one look and no contrast fluid to see it. It fucking hurts and I'm not supposed to use the PC, and I have to wear sunglasses for a few days.
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
04-03-2016, 06:32 AM
(04-03-2016 05:38 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  I've managed to scratch my eye during the night. I ended up doing a fine job as my doctor just needed one look and no contrast fluid to see it. It fucking hurts and I'm not supposed to use the PC, and I have to wear sunglasses for a few days.

Torn cornea?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
04-03-2016, 07:45 AM
(04-03-2016 05:38 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  I've managed to scratch my eye during the night. I ended up doing a fine job as my doctor just needed one look and no contrast fluid to see it. It fucking hurts and I'm not supposed to use the PC, and I have to wear sunglasses for a few days.

Hug
I managed to get a paper cut on my cornea once. The doctor described it as being "tiny," but for being so tiny, this thing hurt like hell and it took me out of commission for days.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
04-03-2016, 07:51 AM
(04-03-2016 06:32 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  

Torn cornea?
I don't know the term. (^_^)

All I know is the eye injury fucking sucks. It's the third time I've gotten that eye injured. First from a rock, someone threw. Then my daughter scratched it when she was a baby. And now I do it on my own too.

FUCK!
04-03-2016, 07:52 AM
(04-03-2016 07:45 AM)Aliza Wrote:  

Hug
I managed to get a paper cut on my cornea once. The doctor described it as being "tiny," but for being so tiny, this thing hurt like hell and it took me out of commission for days.
Yeah I've had my wrist torn open but getting and eye injury feels so much worse.
04-03-2016, 07:53 AM
I've had metal removed from my eye before, I feel your pain. Hope it feels better soon.
04-03-2016, 10:55 AM
When you try and PM someone but their inbox is full Dodgy

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
04-03-2016, 12:36 PM
(04-03-2016 10:55 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  When you try and PM someone but their inbox is full Dodgy

Sorry. What did you need to tell me? Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
04-03-2016, 01:12 PM
(03-03-2016 10:35 AM)Fireball Wrote:  
(03-03-2016 01:36 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Ordered something from amazon 3 days ago. Yet to be shipped according to my orders page. Either that's fucked up and it has shipped and I will just have to assume that some delivery service will bring it tomorrow when it is due for delivery or someone forgot how to mail a box.

There's hope for it. I ordered a package one time and never saw an update. The package was on my porch, unannounced, 3 days after I ordered it.

I got it on time luckily.

(04-03-2016 12:36 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(04-03-2016 10:55 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  When you try and PM someone but their inbox is full Dodgy

Sorry. What did you need to tell me? Drinking Beverage

That deal man remember? Went through hell to get you that "product".

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post