Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
04-03-2016, 01:26 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Ugh. Our local CFI group has lost its bloody mind. They are talking about and reviewing the fantastic videos from the corbettreport website. Apparently its "eye opening."

You should check out this GREAT website *sarcasm*

https://www.corbettreport.com/category/articles/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2016, 01:48 PM
(04-03-2016 01:26 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Ugh. Our local CFI group has lost its bloody mind. They are talking about and reviewing the fantastic videos from the corbettreport website. Apparently its "eye opening."

It's like a poor man's Alex Jones.

The more connected you are to the idiots embracing such ignorance, the more painful it is.
No

... this is my signature!
04-03-2016, 01:52 PM
(04-03-2016 01:48 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(04-03-2016 01:26 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Ugh. Our local CFI group has lost its bloody mind. They are talking about and reviewing the fantastic videos from the corbettreport website. Apparently its "eye opening."

It's like a poor man's Alex Jones.

The more connected you are to the idiots embracing such ignorance, the more painful it is.
No

Its just gross. I am not longer apart of the group.
04-03-2016, 01:54 PM

Opened one of the posts. It's literally a small opening to the topic then a link to a different website to read the actual post. Wtf is that shit.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
04-03-2016, 01:56 PM
(04-03-2016 10:55 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  When you try and PM someone but their inbox is full Dodgy

aka playing hard to get. i do it a lot too.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
04-03-2016, 04:09 PM
(04-03-2016 01:12 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(03-03-2016 10:35 AM)Fireball Wrote:  There's hope for it. I ordered a package one time and never saw an update. The package was on my porch, unannounced, 3 days after I ordered it.

I got it on time luckily.

(04-03-2016 12:36 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Sorry. What did you need to tell me? Drinking Beverage

That deal man remember? Went through hell to get you that "product".

That's good. Now that we have the ability to be informed on a package's movement, we worry more about the process than before. It's funny that way.
04-03-2016, 04:56 PM
Following up on kidney stone issues today. Finally got an appointment with a urologist....sheesh, who knew they were so damn busy. It was apparently geriatric day at the office and I felt like a youngster in the waiting room...and wait I did. Dodgy

Brought scans from last July and from last month...same stone...doctor says that carrying a stone like that for so long can cause kidney damage. Swell.

Had an X-ray done. Have to have bloodwork done and a 24 hour urine collection. Can't get back to see him till April 22nd...WTF! So if the stone is still there...it has another month and a half to destroy my kidney. FML

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
04-03-2016, 05:03 PM
(04-03-2016 04:09 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(04-03-2016 01:12 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I got it on time luckily.

That deal man remember? Went through hell to get you that "product".

That's good. Now that we have the ability to be informed on a package's movement, we worry more about the process than before. It's funny that way.

You know, it is.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
04-03-2016, 09:00 PM
One hour until Harry Potter movie night here at Moms' house.

I bet something happens to Harry in this one. Smile

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
05-03-2016, 12:45 AM
Well, that was my least favorite Harry Potter movie so far.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces