Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
06-03-2016, 12:51 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(06-03-2016 12:44 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(06-03-2016 12:26 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  The traditional ugg boots are pretty ugly. But they have some nice slimline wedge heel uggs that are cute.

[Image: 1952-Breckelles-Kansas-15-Brown-Women-Ca...oots-1.jpg]

Something like this.

Not really my style.

I was never ever much into boots. Stilletos yes, strappy sandals, yes, traditional pumps...yes.

The only time I'd ever wear boots is when doing an activity that requires it, like in snow. Like walking from the car to the lodge. Soon as that Irish coffee is ordered, I'd take them off and put on real shoes.

Fair enough! I love a nice pair of boots though. they are comfy. Big Grin I love all kinds of shoes in general though (except crocs and regular uggs, as well as clogs)

I miss shoes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2016, 12:55 PM
(06-03-2016 12:51 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(06-03-2016 12:44 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Not really my style.

I was never ever much into boots. Stilletos yes, strappy sandals, yes, traditional pumps...yes.

The only time I'd ever wear boots is when doing an activity that requires it, like in snow. Like walking from the car to the lodge. Soon as that Irish coffee is ordered, I'd take them off and put on real shoes.

Fair enough! I love a nice pair of boots though. they are comfy. Big Grin I love all kinds of shoes in general though (except crocs and regular uggs, as well as clogs)

I miss shoes.

There's a lot of stuff on the net about sniffing shoesFacepalm - just saying.Big Grin

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
06-03-2016, 12:57 PM
(06-03-2016 12:55 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(06-03-2016 12:51 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Fair enough! I love a nice pair of boots though. they are comfy. Big Grin I love all kinds of shoes in general though (except crocs and regular uggs, as well as clogs)

I miss shoes.

There's a lot of stuff on the net about sniffing shoesFacepalm - just saying.Big Grin

Eh....don't love them quite THAT much. ROFL!

I had to throw away most of my shoes a while back, that's what I meant by missing them. My old apartment had a water leak in the closet and they all got ruined.
06-03-2016, 01:02 PM
(06-03-2016 12:44 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(06-03-2016 12:26 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  The traditional ugg boots are pretty ugly. But they have some nice slimline wedge heel uggs that are cute.

. . .

Something like this.

Not really my style.

Funny I picture you in something like this:

[Image: thigh-high-boots-us-size-65.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
06-03-2016, 01:03 PM
(06-03-2016 12:57 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(06-03-2016 12:55 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  There's a lot of stuff on the net about sniffing shoesFacepalm - just saying.Big Grin

I had to throw away most of my shoes a while back, that's what I meant by missing them. My old apartment had a water leak in the closet and they all got ruined.

I don't think that you get this sniffing lark do you.Frusty

You don't sniff your own shoes - Bangin

Big Grin

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
06-03-2016, 01:05 PM
(06-03-2016 01:02 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  

I am having impure thoughts. Does this make me a bad person?

06-03-2016, 01:05 PM
(06-03-2016 12:57 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(06-03-2016 12:55 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  There's a lot of stuff on the net about sniffing shoesFacepalm - just saying.Big Grin

I totally understand. Hug

I once had a funeral for my red pumps. They were comfortable and just awesome. I went to three cobblers to try to have them repaired.

They're probably still buried behind our old house. I couldn't bear to throw them away.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

06-03-2016, 01:08 PM
(06-03-2016 01:05 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(06-03-2016 12:57 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Eh....don't love them quite THAT much. ROFL!

I totally understand. Hug

I once had a funeral for my red pumps. They were comfortable and just awesome. I went to three cobblers to try to have them repaired.

They're probably still buried behind our old house. I couldn't bear to throw them away.

I had a pair of spikey purple stillettos...I wish they'd gotten a funeral Sad WeepingHug
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
06-03-2016, 01:10 PM
(06-03-2016 01:05 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(06-03-2016 01:02 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Funny I picture you in something like this:

I am having impure thoughts. Does this make me a bad person?
(^_^)
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
06-03-2016, 01:18 PM
(06-03-2016 01:02 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  

Really not my style at all....

This is more like it, a cute pump can go with anything. Like running around doing errands.

[Image: 09FE9DDC-76EF-488F-B519-0657DD70A4DE.jpg]

Or in the evening...waiting for hubby to get home. (Gosh I miss those days).

[Image: 028E67C7-1C74-48AC-9579-F46794DAC879.jpg]

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post