Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
06-03-2016, 06:22 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(06-03-2016 06:14 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'll admit it, I can't trim my dog's nails. He argues when I've tried, but he resists it.

ManlyGirl don't put up with that shit. Nails are trimmed. Don't matter whether the dog likes it or not.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2016, 06:26 PM
(06-03-2016 06:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-03-2016 06:14 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'll admit it, I can't trim my dog's nails. He argues when I've tried, but he resists it.

ManlyGirl don't put up with that shit. Nails are trimmed. Don't matter whether the dog likes it or not.

The vet does my dog's nails. I'm totally a whimp. Smile

I can't watch him suffer. Blush

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
06-03-2016, 06:36 PM
(06-03-2016 06:26 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(06-03-2016 06:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  ManlyGirl don't put up with that shit. Nails are trimmed. Don't matter whether the dog likes it or not.

The vet does my dog's nails. I'm totally a whimp. Smile

I can't watch him suffer. Blush

I watch ManlyGirl do it. They don't suffer, they like it.

#sigh
06-03-2016, 06:47 PM
Damn it all... First I mange to push through my crazy and get an appointment at the Overlord's request with my doc. Felt a little sick afterward but good that I managed it.
The while waiting for my lecture to start, I get a call out of the blue. It's somebody offering a phone free because my service providers is upgrading soon and my phone won't work right after apparently.
My response? Suppress panic, end the conversation as fast as possible and try to not vomit or hyperventilate after... And now I run from uni in shame because I now can't be near people...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
06-03-2016, 07:25 PM
(06-03-2016 06:47 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Damn it all... First I mange to push through my crazy and get an appointment at the Overlord's request with my doc. Felt a little sick afterward but good that I managed it.
The while waiting for my lecture to start, I get a call out of the blue. It's somebody offering a phone free because my service providers is upgrading soon and my phone won't work right after apparently.
My response? Suppress panic, end the conversation as fast as possible and try to not vomit or hyperventilate after... And now I run from uni in shame because I now can't be near people...

Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
06-03-2016, 07:32 PM
(06-03-2016 06:47 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Damn it all... First I mange to push through my crazy and get an appointment at the Overlord's request with my doc. Felt a little sick afterward but good that I managed it.

Girly is a walking talking experiment in psychoactive pharmaceuticals. I can share my personal experiences with various psychotropics if you think that would help.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
06-03-2016, 07:41 PM
Free Thought I am constantly a whack job. Everyone is so caught up in their own world nobody will notice you. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
06-03-2016, 08:08 PM
(06-03-2016 07:41 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Free Thought I am constantly a whack job. Everyone is so caught up in their own world nobody will notice you. Smile

Yes, Banjo has it. I used to get all kinds of worried about all kinds of shit, needlessly. The only people you have to worry about too much attention from is criminals. Them, you have every reason to be cautious with. But I can tell you from personal experience that, like Dale says, people are wrapped up in their own little bubble, 99.999% of the time. You didn't fall in a hole on your way home while looking at your cell phone, did you? Many people do, simply because they are oblivious to the rest of the world...and you. Lighten up on yourself! The very worst of your situation is that at least half the population is not as smart as you.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
07-03-2016, 02:05 AM
my cat body slammed her entire body into my face (the cats do this thing where they wrestle and chase each other around the rooms with the momentum of a thousand race cars) and I had a nosebleed on my bed

my sheets are white

it looks like someone was murdered here
07-03-2016, 03:05 AM
(06-03-2016 03:51 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I'm having a complete meltdown. The folder on my computer that had ALL OF MY DAUGHTERS PHOTOS IN IT is gone. Just gone. *wails.*

But, daughter of Eve, you of course had a back up off-line so there was no need to worry, was there. Notice the lack of question marks in this statement.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored