Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
15-11-2012, 06:00 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(15-11-2012 05:56 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  A toilet shaped sink?
I don't get it.
Do you want me to draw you a picture? Wink

Plus, your description pretty much explains it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bidet

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2012, 06:03 AM
Isn't a bidet the toilet that shoots water up your arse to clean?...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
15-11-2012, 06:07 AM
(15-11-2012 06:03 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Isn't a bidet the toilet that shoots water up your arse to clean?...
Coulnd't've put it clearer myself. Possibly a tad 'nicelier' though Laughat

[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
15-11-2012, 06:23 AM
I like to think that I specialize in being blunt, not nice.

It's better to tell the truth in a verbal manner similar to whacking a person over the head with a folding chair, as opposed to handing them a bouquet of flowers.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-11-2012, 06:28 AM
(15-11-2012 06:23 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I like to think that I specialize in being blunt, not nice.

It's better to tell the truth in a verbal manner similar to whacking a person over the head with a folding chair, as opposed to handing them a bouquet of flowers.
Is it now, you deluded, foul-mouthed piece of... oh wait, you were the blunt one, not me...

[Image: SmileyFlower.gif]

[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
15-11-2012, 06:37 AM
Hahahahahaha, earmuffs is just like Crocodile Dundee, when he first came to NYC, he had no idea what is bidet and how to use it, or even for what purpose. I'm gonna call you Dundee from now on.

Now, about the toilet paper issue. Listen here, you little spoiled shit, why don't you get off your fucking ass, take a few bucks, walk out of the house, go to the super-market and BUY the toilet paper you want!

Blunt and simple enough?

For fuck sake people, rant about things to rant, not about something that you can solve in 2 minutes. It took more time to write down this rant, than to go and buy the proper toilet paper.

Tongue

P.S.

I use Zewa Delux, now that's a nice piece of toilet paper.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
15-11-2012, 06:42 AM
(15-11-2012 06:28 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(15-11-2012 06:23 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I like to think that I specialize in being blunt, not nice.

Is it now, you deluded, foul-mouthed piece of... oh wait, you were the blunt one, not me...

[Image: SmileyFlower.gif]
I have a duty when around my friends; It is my job to burst their bubbles, so your "you deluded, foul-mouthed piece of..." might be accurate.

But aren't we all deluded once in a while?

As for being a "foul-mouthed piece of", I think I'll let ProtonJonSA handle this part.

15-11-2012, 06:54 AM
(15-11-2012 06:37 AM)Filox Wrote:  Hahahahahaha, earmuffs is just like Crocodile Dundee, when he first came to NYC, he had no idea what is bidet and how to use it, or even for what purpose. I'm gonna call you Dundee from now on.

Now, about the toilet paper issue. Listen here, you little spoiled shit, why don't you get off your fucking ass, take a few bucks, walk out of the house, go to the super-market and BUY the toilet paper you want!

Blunt and simple enough?

For fuck sake people, rant about things to rant, not about something that you can solve in 2 minutes. It took more time to write down this rant, than to go and buy the proper toilet paper.

Tongue

P.S.

I use Zewa Delux, now that's a nice piece of toilet paper.
Yeah I'm not gonna waste money on something I literally wipe my ass with...
Not where it's right there anyway.

I'm more of a that toilet paper from the add with the rolly dog sort of guy.
That's some good paper, has the perfect combination of ply and comfort ya know, not too tough that it's like wiping your ass with sandpaper, but not so soft that your hand rips right through getting shit on your fingers.

[Image: oscar.png]
15-11-2012, 06:55 AM
(15-11-2012 06:42 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I have a duty when around my friends; It is my job to burst their bubbles

You by any chance a British guy called Lee? ConsiderI used to have discussions about the very same thing with this guy in Rio. He also tried to persuade me it is our duty to tell people what's wrong with them and how the should change (or how we think they should change). Stayed up until daylight after a night of drinking once, even....

Oh, and did I hear them say "just the two of us"?

15-11-2012, 06:58 AM
(15-11-2012 06:55 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(15-11-2012 06:42 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I have a duty when around my friends; It is my job to burst their bubbles

You by any chance a British guy called Lee? ConsiderI used to have discussions about the very same thing with this guy in Rio. He also tried to persuade me it is our duty to tell people what's wrong with them and how the should change (or how we think they should change). Stayed up until daylight after a night of drinking once, even....

Oh, and did I hear them say "just the two of us"?

Well, I think I'd know if I were this Lee character, and it is certainly not my place to tell people how or what to change, I just destroy my friends ideals, comments and beliefs; their bubbles.

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post