Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
09-03-2016, 09:15 PM
RE: Ranting corner
OMG this bitch is telling me shit I already know.
Why is customer support so fucking shit? Like with everything.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2016, 09:42 PM
(09-03-2016 09:13 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Contacted Microsoft support at 4:04, after they gave me "what's your name, OMG it's so nice to meet you" blah blah shit followed by the stupid verification shit they're finally looking into what I already said the issue was a while 10 minutes later.
Fucking hell, I don't want niceties I want my issue resolved.

It's like call centers. People don't want the call center to be brought back to our shores, they just don't want Indians on the line because they're so hard to understand. So when you bring the call center onshore and than hire Indians... it's fucking pointless...

I ended up complimenting a man from India on his English... It was actually easier to understand him than the vast majority of my neighbors
09-03-2016, 09:45 PM
It's been 45 minutes, all I wanted them to do was resend a fucking email. This is so painful.

09-03-2016, 10:06 PM
An hour. A fucking hour for them to just resend a fucking email. Jesus H Christ.

10-03-2016, 12:27 AM
(09-03-2016 09:13 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Contacted Microsoft support at 4:04, after they gave me "what's your name, OMG it's so nice to meet you" blah blah shit followed by the stupid verification shit they're finally looking into what I already said the issue was a while 10 minutes later.
Fucking hell, I don't want niceties I want my issue resolved.

It's like call centers. People don't want the call center to be brought back to our shores, they just don't want Indians on the line because they're so hard to understand. So when you bring the call center onshore and than hire Indians... it's fucking pointless...
At 4:04, eh?

That's your problem right there. At that time service is not found.
10-03-2016, 02:03 AM
So the issue remains, I never got the second email I was suppose to get.
So an hour wasted and no issue resolved. Thanks Obama.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
10-03-2016, 02:03 AM
OH and I got into a fight (verbally) with 2 managers, a supervisor and another staff member at work tonight. So that was fun.

10-03-2016, 02:04 AM
What a peachy fucking day today has been. Peachy fucking day indeed.

10-03-2016, 02:24 AM
(10-03-2016 02:04 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  What a peachy fucking day today has been. Peachy fucking day indeed.

You know what they say about life giving you peaches, right? I hope so 'cus I sure don't.

*Hugs*
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
10-03-2016, 04:31 AM
You know, I think I have a favourite new example of 'stupid design': The human immune system.

Honestly, what kind of intelligence would construct an immune system that makes it's owner feel like death to keep them alive?

Yes body, I am absolutely sure I don't need a 40c fever. 38.7 is already more than enough, you can stop going up now. No. stop going up. And yes, I am positively certain that stripping the lining of my throat will not fix the problem, you can stop coughing.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.