Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
10-03-2016, 04:42 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(10-03-2016 04:31 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  You know, I think I have a favourite new example of 'stupid design': The human immune system.

Honestly, what kind of intelligence would construct an immune system that makes it's owner feel like death to keep them alive?

Yes body, I am absolutely sure I don't need a 40c fever. 38.7 is already more than enough, you can stop going up now. No. stop going up. And yes, I am positively certain that stripping the lining of my throat will not fix the problem, you can stop coughing.

God work in mysterious ways, oOooooOOOooo

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
10-03-2016, 05:25 AM
I need to yell for a sec.

Oklahoma is proposing a change to their state constitution to remove the church state separation clause. So I emailed my rep and told him to oppose it. I cited relevant case law explaining why the state would lose an inevitable lawsuit, our desperate need of funds elsewhere, and I broke down and gave a heartfelt message about what kind of message this sent to me and other non-religious voters. I pleaded with him.

He sent back a one sentence reply that essentially said he didn't care and was going to vote yea anyway. He basically told me to go fuck myself.
10-03-2016, 07:10 AM
(10-03-2016 05:25 AM)natachan Wrote:  I need to yell for a sec.

Oklahoma is proposing a change to their state constitution to remove the church state separation clause. So I emailed my rep and told him to oppose it. I cited relevant case law explaining why the state would lose an inevitable lawsuit, our desperate need of funds elsewhere, and I broke down and gave a heartfelt message about what kind of message this sent to me and other non-religious voters. I pleaded with him.

He sent back a one sentence reply that essentially said he didn't care and was going to vote yea anyway. He basically told me to go fuck myself.

Do you think he is really religious or a pretender? I think most of the politicians are closet atheists. Religion is just so useful for controlling people that they just can't let it go. Their words say they believe, but their actions say that it is bullshit.
10-03-2016, 07:25 AM
(10-03-2016 05:25 AM)natachan Wrote:  I need to yell for a sec.

Interesting that he bothered to reply at all... But well done for trying. Now you know what kind of a self-serving dickhead he is, you can publish your letter and his reply Smile Make him own up to being an ass.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
10-03-2016, 01:58 PM
I wanted to take a nap because I'm super freaking tired while Hobbit took her nap but I cant because I have to wait for a freaking doctors office to call me back and they are taking all fracking day. Fuck.
10-03-2016, 02:12 PM
(10-03-2016 02:04 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  What a peachy fucking day...

Don't fuck peaches.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
10-03-2016, 02:14 PM
(10-03-2016 02:12 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(10-03-2016 02:04 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  What a peachy fucking day...

Don't fuck peaches.

Don't worry. She's in another castle and Muffs don't swing that way.
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
10-03-2016, 02:16 PM
(10-03-2016 02:14 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(10-03-2016 02:12 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Don't fuck peaches.

Don't worry. She's in another castle and Muffs don't swing that way.

The fruit.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

10-03-2016, 02:23 PM
(10-03-2016 02:16 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(10-03-2016 02:14 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Don't worry. She's in another castle and Muffs don't swing that way.

The fruit.
I'm sure she took her precious juicy fruit with her.
10-03-2016, 03:02 PM
Wake up this morning, and I feel like something has jammed up every one of my upper vertebrae. Or caused all my neck muscles to go on strike... Weeping

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.