Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
10-03-2016, 03:37 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(10-03-2016 02:23 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(10-03-2016 02:16 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  The fruit.
I'm sure she took her precious juicy fruit with her.

Dodgy

You're not punny either. Drinking Beverage

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2016, 03:37 PM
(10-03-2016 03:02 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Wake up this morning, and I feel like something has jammed up every one of my upper vertebrae. Or caused all my neck muscles to go on strike... Weeping

Hug

10-03-2016, 03:40 PM
(10-03-2016 03:37 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(10-03-2016 02:23 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  I'm sure she took her precious juicy fruit with her.

Dodgy

You're not punny either. Drinking Beverage

Well I laughed, that's all that matters to me. (_-_)
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
10-03-2016, 05:10 PM
(10-03-2016 02:23 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(10-03-2016 02:16 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  The fruit.
I'm sure she took her precious juicy fruit with her.

No I think she was referring to me bro.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
11-03-2016, 09:16 AM
I have the worst cold I've ever had in my life. I'm supposed to go to a symphony concert tonight and a chess tournament tomorrow (both already paid for), but I don't think either would appreciate me coughing violently every 30 seconds or so, so I will have to pass on both. At least I have a co-worker who loves classical music that I can give my symphony ticket to.
11-03-2016, 04:54 PM
So I just got back from the laundromat from washing hobbits bedding, dont ask why *facepalm*

Anyway, while at the laundromat there was a woman there with a dog (so gross) and she was talking to another lady. She was saying that when her mom passed away she got a call from one of her very spiritual friends. The spiritual friend told her she had received a vision or something from her passed on mom saying she was coming back as a dog.

Then -somehow- after she was told that she was online looking at dogs and found a puppy and KNEW it was her and meant to be and her and the mom dog named Monty have been together ever since.

Miracles happen every day.....I guess.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
11-03-2016, 05:07 PM
(11-03-2016 04:54 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  So I just got back from the laundromat from washing hobbits bedding, dont ask why *facepalm*

Anyway, while at the laundromat there was a woman there with a dog (so gross) and she was talking to another lady. She was saying that when her mom passed away she got a call from one of her very spiritual friends. The spiritual friend told her she had received a vision or something from her passed on mom saying she was coming back as a dog.

Then -somehow- after she was told that she was online looking at dogs and found a puppy and KNEW it was her and meant to be and her and the mom dog named Monty have been together ever since.

Miracles happen every day.....I guess.

Is it gross that the dog was in the 'laundromat', or was the dog itself gross?

My rant: Great, my flu/thing has spread to my mother and brother... I'm getting over it, but they've only hit symptomatic so they'll be suffering for a few days more yet. Though I'm not in the clear yet myself. But I just know I'll get flak about it from the Defacto. As I always seem to when I 'introduce' a plague upon the house. As though I can stop my body getting infected by an entirely new virus it has no defences against every year...
Also, I've get some thing on that part where my neck and shoulder meet whatever that is... My mother called it a 'skin tag' upon inspection, and it is a little sore and it bothers me. As it it wasn't annoying enough with it's existence as a disgusting blemish, it now must cause my minute pain as well. Dodgy

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
11-03-2016, 05:39 PM
It's Harry Potter Friday!!!

11-03-2016, 05:43 PM
(11-03-2016 05:39 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  It's Harry Potter Friday!!!

[Image: 66469904.jpg]

Tongue

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
11-03-2016, 05:45 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2016 05:53 PM by Anjele.)
Stupid people... Facepalm

Boss mentioned Easter candy today...he has a sweet tooth that rivals mine. That started a conversation about Easter and how most Americans celebrate Easter at the wrong time. He is Greek Orthodox and it bugs him that Easter is before Passover in other religions. I recall a similar conversation with him last year.

He said that when he first moved here there weren't any GO churches around so he had attended Catholic masses instead. I asked if he ever had to endure a Latin mass. He said no but he has attended services in Greek.

Payroll girl asked if Greek was a different language. FacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post