Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
12-03-2016, 07:31 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Some women pretend to be nice, but later reveal themselves to be complete bitches.

Fuck you, cunt. Stay the fuck away from me.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
12-03-2016, 08:14 PM
(12-03-2016 07:31 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Some women pretend to be nice, but later reveal themselves to be complete bitches.

Fine, Moms. I'll leave you alone. Weeping

...... But I'm not exactly pleased with your rejection.
[+] 6 users Like Aliza's post
12-03-2016, 08:20 PM
(12-03-2016 08:14 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(12-03-2016 07:31 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Some women pretend to be nice, but later reveal themselves to be complete bitches.

Fine, Moms. I'll leave you alone. Weeping

...... But I'm not exactly pleased with your rejection.

Oh wow...you made me laugh! Heart

(Totally not you).

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
13-03-2016, 12:12 AM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2016 12:25 AM by earmuffs.)
Starting a business be spensy. $500 just for the backboard of the wall shelving. That shit better be fucking gold plated trimmed with panda fur and the Pope himself better come nail that shit to the wall.
edit: opps no nevermind, I forgot, this is NZ. Closer to $2500. Just for the backboards.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
13-03-2016, 05:07 AM
Ugh. Woke up with a cold, now I have one extra hour to suffer today because of the fucking time change.
13-03-2016, 08:57 AM
Someone needs to invent a way to straighten hair faster. Even after cutting off 9 inches of hair, it still takes me 45 minutes of staring at myself in the mirror while I straighten my hair. Its hard to make time for it!

Plus,no one should suffer looking at me that long, even myself. LOL
13-03-2016, 09:07 AM
Bangin

I can be so stupid sometimes... June can't come fast enough.

Well, I don't know, but I've been told
You never slow down, you never grow old
I'm tired of screwin' up, tired of going down
Tired of myself, tired of this town

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
13-03-2016, 09:27 AM
(13-03-2016 08:57 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Someone needs to invent a way to straighten hair faster. Even after cutting off 9 inches of hair, it still takes me 45 minutes of staring at myself in the mirror while I straighten my hair. Its hard to make time for it!

Plus,no one should suffer looking at me that long, even myself. LOL
Have you heard of Pokemon hats. . . they are great for when you don't want to do anything about your hair. (^_^)
[+] 3 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
13-03-2016, 11:32 AM
All I ask of my friends and family is that they let me know when they are sick if we plan a visit. I never have people over when I'm sick so I don't spread my crap to their families but can I get the same respect... NOOOO!

I had a dinner date with a friend to celebrate my new job on Friday. I picked her up and she was hacking and cough up a lung. As we were driving down the road I said, you didn't say you were sick. She replied, "Oh I don't have a fever it's about over now." I said, "You KNOW how I feel about that!" She waved away my concern saying, "I'm fine, just leftover cough....."

Well fuck that shit!

I had a restless night last night, woke up at 5:30 this morning with a fever and I went back to sleep. Just got up, it's noon and my head feels like it weighs 60lbs, my eyes are a mess, my ears and nose are stopped up, I have a headache and I'm still feverish.

fuckity fuck fuck fuck. SadcryfaceSadcryface2Weeping Angry

It is not too much to ask that people warn you when they're sick. Let you decide if you want to risk it or not. I shouldn't have to ask every time. Now I'm sick and angry. I hate, let me be clear, HATE being sick!

I also hate not having my request to be notified of illnesses respected. No

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
13-03-2016, 11:53 AM
(13-03-2016 11:32 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  All I ask of my friends and family is that they let me know when they are sick if we plan a visit. I never have people over when I'm sick so I don't spread my crap to their families but can I get the same respect... NOOOO!

I had a dinner date with a friend to celebrate my new job on Friday. I picked her up and she was hacking and cough up a lung. As we were driving down the road I said, you didn't say you were sick. She replied, "Oh I don't have a fever it's about over now." I said, "You KNOW how I feel about that!" She waved away my concern saying, "I'm fine, just leftover cough....."

Well fuck that shit!

I had a restless night last night, woke up at 5:30 this morning with a fever and I went back to sleep. Just got up, it's noon and my head feels like it weighs 60lbs, my eyes are a mess, my ears and nose are stopped up, I have a headache and I'm still feverish.

fuckity fuck fuck fuck. SadcryfaceSadcryface2Weeping Angry

It is not too much to ask that people warn you when they're sick. Let you decide if you want to risk it or not. I shouldn't have to ask every time. Now I'm sick and angry. I hate, let me be clear, HATE being sick!

I also hate not having my request to be notified of illnesses respected. No

Hug get well soon Sad

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post