Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
13-03-2016, 12:00 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(13-03-2016 11:32 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  All I ask of my friends and family is that they let me know when they are sick if we plan a visit. I never have people over when I'm sick so I don't spread my crap to their families but can I get the same respect... NOOOO!

I had a dinner date with a friend to celebrate my new job on Friday. I picked her up and she was hacking and cough up a lung. As we were driving down the road I said, you didn't say you were sick. She replied, "Oh I don't have a fever it's about over now." I said, "You KNOW how I feel about that!" She waved away my concern saying, "I'm fine, just leftover cough....."

Well fuck that shit!

I had a restless night last night, woke up at 5:30 this morning with a fever and I went back to sleep. Just got up, it's noon and my head feels like it weighs 60lbs, my eyes are a mess, my ears and nose are stopped up, I have a headache and I'm still feverish.

fuckity fuck fuck fuck. SadcryfaceSadcryface2Weeping Angry

It is not too much to ask that people warn you when they're sick. Let you decide if you want to risk it or not. I shouldn't have to ask every time. Now I'm sick and angry. I hate, let me be clear, HATE being sick!

I also hate not having my request to be notified of illnesses respected. No

Feel better soon...lately there have been two bugs going around work...one is GI and the other upper respiratory. I feel like I need a hazmat suit to go to work since people think it's just fine to spew their germiness all over the place. I try to stay at my desk and not touch anything...the not breathing part is a challenge though. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
13-03-2016, 12:09 PM
Sometimes doing the right thing is so fucking hard. Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
13-03-2016, 12:10 PM
(13-03-2016 12:00 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(13-03-2016 11:32 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  All I ask of my friends and family is that they let me know when they are sick if we plan a visit. I never have people over when I'm sick so I don't spread my crap to their families but can I get the same respect... NOOOO!

I had a dinner date with a friend to celebrate my new job on Friday. I picked her up and she was hacking and cough up a lung. As we were driving down the road I said, you didn't say you were sick. She replied, "Oh I don't have a fever it's about over now." I said, "You KNOW how I feel about that!" She waved away my concern saying, "I'm fine, just leftover cough....."

Well fuck that shit!

I had a restless night last night, woke up at 5:30 this morning with a fever and I went back to sleep. Just got up, it's noon and my head feels like it weighs 60lbs, my eyes are a mess, my ears and nose are stopped up, I have a headache and I'm still feverish.

It is not too much to ask that people warn you when they're sick. Let you decide if you want to risk it or not. I shouldn't have to ask every time. Now I'm sick and angry. I hate, let me be clear, HATE being sick!

Feel better soon...lately there have been two bugs going around work...one is GI and the other upper respiratory. I feel like I need a hazmat suit to go to work since people think it's just fine to spew their germiness all over the place. I try to stay at my desk and not touch anything...the not breathing part is a challenge though. Undecided

So it seems I got my Upper respiratory from you lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
13-03-2016, 12:12 PM
(13-03-2016 12:10 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(13-03-2016 12:00 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Feel better soon...lately there have been two bugs going around work...one is GI and the other upper respiratory. I feel like I need a hazmat suit to go to work since people think it's just fine to spew their germiness all over the place. I try to stay at my desk and not touch anything...the not breathing part is a challenge though. Undecided

So it seems I got my Upper respiratory from you lol

So far I have escaped all attempts to infect me. I looked at one woman the other day and said, "You look germy." Shortly after someone else was retracing her steps with a can of Lysol.

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
13-03-2016, 12:16 PM
(13-03-2016 11:53 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  

Well fuck that shit!

Hug get well soon Sad

Thx, so glad virtual hugs are not contagious. Heart

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
13-03-2016, 12:17 PM
(13-03-2016 12:12 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(13-03-2016 12:10 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  So it seems I got my Upper respiratory from you lol

So far I have escaped all attempts to infect me. I looked at one woman the other day and said, "You look germy." Shortly after someone else was retracing her steps with a can of Lysol.

Do hope you make it out clean. It's horrible.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
13-03-2016, 12:23 PM
We lost Internet. It was a scary 15 minutes.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 6 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
13-03-2016, 12:33 PM
(13-03-2016 12:16 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(13-03-2016 11:53 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Hug get well soon Sad

Thx, so glad virtual hugs are not contagious. Heart

I know! Smile

(13-03-2016 12:23 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  We lost Internet. It was a scary 15 minutes.

Omg I am so sorry that happened Sad

[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
13-03-2016, 12:37 PM

Well fuck that shit!

You were needlessly infected. I had a cold week before last, so I did not go to my wood carving class. I'm the youngest at 63; we have people there 90+ YO. I sure as hell don't want to be the guy that gave them a cold.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
13-03-2016, 12:40 PM
(13-03-2016 12:23 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  We lost Internet. It was a scary 15 minutes.

Hug
But it sounds like it's better now. Glad everything worked out alright. Now you can put that horrible experience behind you and move on. Smile