Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
13-03-2016, 12:42 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(13-03-2016 09:27 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(13-03-2016 08:57 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Someone needs to invent a way to straighten hair faster. Even after cutting off 9 inches of hair, it still takes me 45 minutes of staring at myself in the mirror while I straighten my hair. Its hard to make time for it!

Plus,no one should suffer looking at me that long, even myself. LOL
Have you heard of Pokemon hats. . . they are great for when you don't want to do anything about your hair. (^_^)

I have a large head. Finding hats is really very hard for me. lol. Plus not much of a hat person, but its a good idea. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-03-2016, 12:43 PM
(13-03-2016 12:23 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  We lost Internet. It was a scary 15 minutes.

Hey mods...move this to 'First World Problems'. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
13-03-2016, 12:45 PM
(13-03-2016 12:43 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(13-03-2016 12:23 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  We lost Internet. It was a scary 15 minutes.

Hey mods...move this to 'First World Problems'. Tongue

Thought about putting it there, but it is more of a rant.

Because....reasons...

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
13-03-2016, 12:48 PM
(13-03-2016 12:37 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(13-03-2016 11:32 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  All I ask of my friends and family is that they let me know when they are sick if we plan a visit. I never have people over when I'm sick so I don't spread my crap to their families but can I get the same respect... NOOOO!

I had a dinner date with a friend to celebrate my new job on Friday. I picked her up and she was hacking and cough up a lung. As we were driving down the road I said, you didn't say you were sick. She replied, "Oh I don't have a fever it's about over now." I said, "You KNOW how I feel about that!" She waved away my concern saying, "I'm fine, just leftover cough....."

Well fuck that shit!

I had a restless night last night, woke up at 5:30 this morning with a fever and I went back to sleep. Just got up, it's noon and my head feels like it weighs 60lbs, my eyes are a mess, my ears and nose are stopped up, I have a headache and I'm still feverish.

fuckity fuck fuck fuck. SadcryfaceSadcryface2Weeping Angry

It is not too much to ask that people warn you when they're sick. Let you decide if you want to risk it or not. I shouldn't have to ask every time. Now I'm sick and angry. I hate, let me be clear, HATE being sick!

I also hate not having my request to be notified of illnesses respected. No

You were needlessly infected. I had a cold week before last, so I did not go to my wood carving class. I'm the youngest at 63; we have people there 90+ YO. I sure as hell don't want to be the guy that gave them a cold.

I know! With 2 of my grandsons in grade school they are often the walking plague. My daughter respects my desire not to be infected by my own kin so when they are sick or have been sick that week she always lets me know before they visit. We worked this out years ago. It's thoughtless and irresponsible to just go around visiting people when you know you are sick. Ugh!

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
13-03-2016, 01:06 PM
(13-03-2016 12:42 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(13-03-2016 09:27 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Have you heard of Pokemon hats. . . they are great for when you don't want to do anything about your hair. (^_^)

I have a large head. Finding hats is really very hard for me. lol. Plus not much of a hat person, but its a good idea. Big Grin
Baaaa. All that doesn't matter with a nice Pokemon hat. Trust me.

*looks very sincere*
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
13-03-2016, 01:09 PM
(13-03-2016 09:07 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Bangin

I can be so stupid sometimes... June can't come fast enough.
Right after I see my friend June.
[+] 3 users Like Clockwork's post
13-03-2016, 02:45 PM
Ranting corner
Damn it.
Just when I thought things were getting better.
13-03-2016, 04:12 PM
Get a phone call first thing in the morning, my mother "we're doing our will, what do ya want when we pop off?". Hello, good morning to you too mother.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
13-03-2016, 04:15 PM
(13-03-2016 04:12 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Get a phone call first thing in the morning, my mother "we're doing our will, what do ya want when we pop off?". Hello, good morning to you too mother.

Hooooooold on. You have a mother?

I always imagined you escaped from a mad scientist's lab or something.
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
13-03-2016, 04:16 PM
(13-03-2016 04:12 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Get a phone call first thing in the morning, my mother "we're doing our will, what do ya want when we pop off?". Hello, good morning to you too mother.

No chit chat with mom, huh? Smile

I think I see where your directness comes from.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post