Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
13-03-2016, 04:17 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(13-03-2016 04:15 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(13-03-2016 04:12 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Get a phone call first thing in the morning, my mother "we're doing our will, what do ya want when we pop off?". Hello, good morning to you too mother.

Hooooooold on. You have a mother?

I always imagined you escaped from a mad scientist's lab or something.

Even Stewie has Louis and the fat man.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
13-03-2016, 04:25 PM
(13-03-2016 04:17 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(13-03-2016 04:15 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Hooooooold on. You have a mother?

I always imagined you escaped from a mad scientist's lab or something.

Even Stewie has Louis and the fat man.
To be honest. . . I don't think he could ever be as good at being bad as you. (^_^)
13-03-2016, 08:04 PM
Depressed. Undecided

13-03-2016, 08:18 PM
(13-03-2016 08:04 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Depressed. Undecided

Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
13-03-2016, 08:24 PM
1. I'm seeing red after learning from my nephew he went two months without my ex sister-in-law feeding him when she had physical custody right after my brother's divorce.

2. Found TWO crack pipes in my brother's roomate's bedroom. She was supposed to move out on April 1st. I'm about to help my brother pack her shit up and put it on the driveway before she gets home from work.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
13-03-2016, 10:03 PM

Hope you and the Rev haven't had problems?
13-03-2016, 10:07 PM
(13-03-2016 08:24 PM)Nurse Wrote:  1. I'm seeing red after learning from my nephew he went two months without my ex sister-in-law feeding him when she had physical custody right after my brother's divorce.

2. Found TWO crack pipes in my brother's roomate's bedroom. She was supposed to move out on April 1st. I'm about to help my brother pack her shit up and put it on the driveway before she gets home from work.

Get that shit outta dodge before the popo arrives and takes everyone and everything into custody! Feee-uck! Dodgy
13-03-2016, 10:21 PM
Decided not to pack her shit up. She will be packing her own shit up.

I'm getting the fuck outta Dodge before she arrives. She's with her crackhead boyfriend who carries.

I've had such a drama packed day. I haven't cried this much this hard in months. I'm exhausted. At least I've come up with a solution to my own problems.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
13-03-2016, 10:49 PM
(13-03-2016 10:03 PM)Fireball Wrote:  

Hope you and the Rev haven't had problems?

Nah, me and Rev are still good. Big Grin Heart My problem tonight was I was feeling really upset about my writing lately. Or rather, the lack thereof. Undecided I wrote more about it in the crying thread. Shy But I am feeling better now.

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
13-03-2016, 11:07 PM
(13-03-2016 10:49 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(13-03-2016 10:03 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Hope you and the Rev haven't had problems?

Nah, me and Rev are still good. Big Grin Heart My problem tonight was I was feeling really upset about my writing lately. Or rather, the lack thereof. Undecided I wrote more about it in the crying thread. Shy But I am feeling better now.

Nice to hear.

My rant is nothing much. Just disappointed with Vosur. But he knows that so, end of rant! Water under the bridge.

Funny yesterday. I was invited to a jazz big band gig. While in the audience a woman stepped up to dance. As she did she knocked over a lemonade. Those women discussed this incident for 45 minutes.

They really have a problem with gravity. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.