Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
13-03-2016, 11:27 PM
RE: Ranting corner
After dodging a few drunk drivers, I am finally home safe. I prefer to avoid county roads at night, but my brother lives in BFE.

So I pass this huge estate on the way home with an American flag large enough to put most car dealerships to shame, and immediately beneath it, same size, a rebel flag. It's not unexpected to see this in trailer parks. But on a property of a wealthy land owner? WTF. I swear to fucking god people need to read a history book and actually comprehend it.

Oh, and my ex sister in law has now decided that not only is she a Christian, but is ALSO pagan?? She was a Wiccan when she was pregnant with my nephew. Then became a southern baptist. She has also become a racist, homophobic republican because her boyfriend is a racist, homophobic republican. (My nephew is bisexual with a preference for males...) My nephew said she has a poster of Donald trump in the hallway. That lady is fucking certifiable. No insight whatsoever. None. She refused to get help. I haaaaate borderline personality disorder.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-03-2016, 11:42 PM
(13-03-2016 11:27 PM)Nurse Wrote:  After dodging a few drunk drivers, I am finally home safe. I prefer to avoid county roads at night, but my brother lives in BFE.

So I pass this huge estate on the way home with an American flag large enough to put most car dealerships to shame, and immediately beneath it, same size, a rebel flag. It's not unexpected to see this in trailer parks. But on a property of a wealthy land owner? WTF. I swear to fucking god people need to read a history book and actually comprehend it.

Oh, and my ex sister in law has now decided that not only is she a Christian, but is ALSO pagan?? She was a Wiccan when she was pregnant with my nephew. Then became a southern baptist. She has also become a racist, homophobic republican because her boyfriend is a racist, homophobic republican. (My nephew is bisexual with a preference for males...) My nephew said she has a poster of Donald trump in the hallway. That lady is fucking certifiable. No insight whatsoever. None. She refused to get help. I haaaaate borderline personality disorder.

Shocking The religious stuff I get, but the Trump poster? Put her in chookie!

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
14-03-2016, 06:49 PM
Sitting outside my house, waiting for the police to come unlock my shit, cuz family are awesome! Dodgy Boy I sure do love them. My family. Sure do! Luuuuuv my family, yes sir. Love em.

Gawdamit. Facepalm

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
14-03-2016, 06:57 PM
(14-03-2016 06:49 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Sitting outside my house, waiting for the police to come unlock my shit, cuz family are awesome! Dodgy Boy I sure do love them. My family. Sure do! Luuuuuv my family, yes sir. Love em.

Gawdamit. Facepalm

Changed the locks on ya?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
14-03-2016, 07:12 PM
(14-03-2016 06:57 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(14-03-2016 06:49 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Sitting outside my house, waiting for the police to come unlock my shit, cuz family are awesome! Dodgy Boy I sure do love them. My family. Sure do! Luuuuuv my family, yes sir. Love em.

Gawdamit. Facepalm

Changed the locks on ya?

Oh no! Just Mutt & Putts (Ma & Pa) working in concert to make life exciting. Undecided
Locked the house AND truck keys in the truck. I could have shimmied into the house, but the truck is a bitch! But we're inside, so no harm no foul, I guess! When asked the officer told us they don't charge! "Pay your taxes, don't ya? Well then this is already payed for!"
Was gonna have fried ocra, & baked beans, but the ocra was cookin in a skillet... Confused There's other food to play with, tho.

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
14-03-2016, 07:15 PM
I have a feeling that's difficult to describe. I woke up to it, and its back now that I'm in bed. It's a kind of frustrated, agitated restlessness... I feel a pressure in my chest and a strong uneasiness, but I don't know why. I'm trying to think about anything else, but I can't. There's no way I'll be able to sleep like this, and I NEVER have trouble sleeping.
14-03-2016, 07:28 PM
(14-03-2016 07:15 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  I have a feeling that's difficult to describe. I woke up to it, and its back now that I'm in bed. It's a kind of frustrated, agitated restlessness... I feel a pressure in my chest and a strong uneasiness, but I don't know why. I'm trying to think about anything else, but I can't. There's no way I'll be able to sleep like this, and I NEVER have trouble sleeping.

Are you still sick? Undecided

14-03-2016, 08:54 PM
(14-03-2016 07:15 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  I have a feeling that's difficult to describe. I woke up to it, and its back now that I'm in bed. It's a kind of frustrated, agitated restlessness... I feel a pressure in my chest and a strong uneasiness, but I don't know why. I'm trying to think about anything else, but I can't. There's no way I'll be able to sleep like this, and I NEVER have trouble sleeping.

I hope you feel better soon!
14-03-2016, 10:53 PM
Fuck, dude, more doctors! I've almost died from not enough doctor. GO!
15-03-2016, 06:02 AM
(12-03-2016 03:54 PM)DerFish Wrote:  
(11-03-2016 05:47 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Wow..
'Murica!

My sister once asked me if they spoke Spanish in New Mexico. She was a third grade teacher for years!

It's the public school system. Most of the teachers in the lower grades use the teacher's edition for everything.