Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
15-03-2016, 06:06 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(13-03-2016 12:37 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(13-03-2016 11:32 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  All I ask of my friends and family is that they let me know when they are sick if we plan a visit. I never have people over when I'm sick so I don't spread my crap to their families but can I get the same respect... NOOOO!

I had a dinner date with a friend to celebrate my new job on Friday. I picked her up and she was hacking and cough up a lung. As we were driving down the road I said, you didn't say you were sick. She replied, "Oh I don't have a fever it's about over now." I said, "You KNOW how I feel about that!" She waved away my concern saying, "I'm fine, just leftover cough....."

Well fuck that shit!

And you are probably the only non-believer there as well. You wouldn't want them to over stay their welcome in this life would you? lol
I had a restless night last night, woke up at 5:30 this morning with a fever and I went back to sleep. Just got up, it's noon and my head feels like it weighs 60lbs, my eyes are a mess, my ears and nose are stopped up, I have a headache and I'm still feverish.

fuckity fuck fuck fuck. SadcryfaceSadcryface2Weeping Angry

It is not too much to ask that people warn you when they're sick. Let you decide if you want to risk it or not. I shouldn't have to ask every time. Now I'm sick and angry. I hate, let me be clear, HATE being sick!

I also hate not having my request to be notified of illnesses respected. No

You were needlessly infected. I had a cold week before last, so I did not go to my wood carving class. I'm the youngest at 63; we have people there 90+ YO. I sure as hell don't want to be the guy that gave them a cold.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2016, 09:00 AM
Still sick Sad difficult to sleep at night. Very frustrating.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
15-03-2016, 04:15 PM
(14-03-2016 07:15 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  I have a feeling that's difficult to describe. I woke up to it, and its back now that I'm in bed. It's a kind of frustrated, agitated restlessness... I feel a pressure in my chest and a strong uneasiness, but I don't know why. I'm trying to think about anything else, but I can't. There's no way I'll be able to sleep like this, and I NEVER have trouble sleeping.

Maybe the reptilian aliens visited you during the night, Oops this the other forum!
15-03-2016, 06:30 PM
Could somebody explain to me why anybody would willingly enter a store where all the employees have to wear masks at all times, without having the same apply to them, and then stay for extended periods of time?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-03-2016, 06:38 PM
(15-03-2016 06:30 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Could somebody explain to me why anybody would willingly enter a store where all the employees have to wear masks at all times, without having the same apply to them, and then stay for extended periods of time?

If it was a marijuana smoke shop? Unsure
And the employees were encouraged to wear gas masks, so that they don't just sit around going "wohhh maaaan" when shoplifters show up? Hobo
Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
15-03-2016, 07:12 PM
(15-03-2016 06:38 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(15-03-2016 06:30 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Could somebody explain to me why anybody would willingly enter a store where all the employees have to wear masks at all times, without having the same apply to them, and then stay for extended periods of time?

If it was a marijuana smoke shop? Unsure
And the employees were encouraged to wear gas masks, so that they don't just sit around going "wohhh maaaan" when shoplifters show up? Hobo
Tongue

Salons, man.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
16-03-2016, 08:32 AM (This post was last modified: 16-03-2016 08:39 AM by Loom.)
So I got to work today and realized I forgot my water bottle. No biggy, I can buy one real quick.

Well, apparently my debit card is MIA as well (probably somewhere in the depths of my room).

What little cash I have consists of a few pennies.

So not only can I not buy a water bottle, I won't be able to buy a lunch later, either.

The water fountains at work suck and taste metallic IF they spit out water. If.

So I basically have to go 9 hours without food or a reliable source of water.

...I really need to have a plan B for this kind of situation...

Edit: oh, and I'm working outside, where a nearby bakery is baking, from what I can tell by the wonderful smell, everything bagels. *starves*

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
16-03-2016, 08:44 AM
(16-03-2016 08:32 AM)Loom Wrote:  ...I really need to have a plan B for this kind of situation...

Edit: oh, and I'm working outside, where a nearby bakery is baking, from what I can tell by the wonderful smell, everything bagels. *starves*

Either a. borrow some cash from someone at work. or b. go beg some food from the bakery and promise to pay tomorrow Smile It works pretty well for me usually... just make sure you do pay up Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
16-03-2016, 08:52 AM
(16-03-2016 08:44 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(16-03-2016 08:32 AM)Loom Wrote:  ...I really need to have a plan B for this kind of situation...

Either a. borrow some cash from someone at work. or b. go beg some food from the bakery and promise to pay tomorrow Smile It works pretty well for me usually... just make sure you do pay up Smile
I tried appealing to my coworkers and even my managers just for a water bottle, but no one has had much sympathy yet xD

I'm afraid this might turn into some Man Vs Wild episode.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
16-03-2016, 08:57 AM
Scamp is starting to spray. BoysDodgy

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube