Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
15-11-2012, 07:05 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Hmmm, you really are strange one, aren't you muffs. Sorry, Dundee. You do not want to spend money on toilet paper, yet you need it? You do not want to buy the expensive one, yet you want it to be of certain quality? How do you explain things to yourself? I would think about these things...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
15-11-2012, 07:06 AM
(15-11-2012 06:58 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Well, I think I'd know if I were this Lee character, and it is certainly not my place to tell people how or what to change, I just destroy my friends ideals, comments and beliefs; their bubbles.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
15-11-2012, 07:17 AM
(15-11-2012 07:05 AM)Filox Wrote:  Hmmm, you really are strange one, aren't you muffs. Sorry, Dundee. You do not want to spend money on toilet paper, yet you need it? You do not want to buy the expensive one, yet you want it to be of certain quality? How do you explain things to yourself? I would think about these things...
My mind is like that of a women's (minus the wanting children and a constant yearning to be in their natural habitat, the kitchen), it's highly complex and the only person on the planet that can comprehend understanding it is myself.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
15-11-2012, 07:57 AM
Just had to translate this stupid little trailer (the main blond character is one ugly guy...)
http://www.mtv.com/videos/movie-trailers...ones.jhtml
and was reminded of this:

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
15-11-2012, 06:17 PM
don't like their bathmat.

And some cunt used my NEW tube of toothpaste.
Not only did he use MY toothpaste, he used my NEW tube.
The whole point in getting a new tube is so you can be the first to squeeze that perfect tube.
But I'll never get that chance now...

:this is my angry face:

15-11-2012, 07:25 PM
Ranting corner
(15-11-2012 06:17 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  don't like their bathmat.

The whole point in getting a new tube is so you can be the first to squeeze that perfect tube.

I actually feel your pain on the tube issue.
In more than way.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
15-11-2012, 07:40 PM
(15-11-2012 07:25 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(15-11-2012 06:17 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  don't like their bathmat.

I actually feel your pain on the tube issue.
In more than way.
SEE! Now you see what I'm living with!!

15-11-2012, 07:46 PM

Here ya go muffs, the perfect paper.

Contribute to the Community Resource!
[+] 3 users Like Near's post
15-11-2012, 09:04 PM
My rant for the day:

I just get frustrated when people of a different ethnicity or race use it to prove a point.
I understand that being nonwhite( I am non-white as well) is being a minority, but does it really make that much of an impact wether or not you are an atheist or a BLACK atheist. We should already know you are black, I have no need to keep hearing it.

"I am a black atheist." Well, good for you. You are an atheist. I don't understand why the need to put the word black before it as we should be able to reasonably tell if you are or are not black. Now, I understand if they say it once, but when they repeatedly say it and hint that it is somehow harder or more special just because you are black or any different ethnicity.

I get that people are racist or sexist, but I do not know WHY people must constantly say "I am a black women atheist, and they expect me to understand what the fuck they mean by adding those two words before that. I can see that you are a woman and black, no need to repeat yourself all the damn time.

It's not only black or women, but any ethnicity, and I just don't get it and I frankly find myself twitching whenever they say (or post) something like that, and my fingers were hovering over the keyboard to type:

"So what?" "Why the fuck should it matter that you are black and an atheist?" Does being black affect your religious views that much that you must specify your race before your position on religion? What is the need to say black atheist, or white atheist, or Mexican atheist? Atheism covers those and it is NOT needed to specify, because an atheist can be of any race, or gender, or ethnicity.

I especially hate it when I am supposed to take pity on a black atheist for getting kicked out of their house when white atheists too get kicked out.

I just don't think that it really is necessary to post such things ALL of the time.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
15-11-2012, 11:16 PM
My rant for the day is why did you give me a 24-hour tasker when you received it a week ago. ... I am so gonna fucking sumo your incompetent ass.

#sigh