Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
16-03-2016, 04:18 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(16-03-2016 08:57 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Scamp is starting to spray. BoysDodgy

Get that cat fixed! He will be a nightmare with the spraying and trying to get out to impregnate neighborhood cats No seriously, he will tear that place apart.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
16-03-2016, 04:58 PM
I am so bummed
Bernie did not do well in primaries
I think Bernie will not make it....Weeping
argh, I think it may be Trump/Clinton...
[+] 2 users Like carol's post
17-03-2016, 05:44 AM
(16-03-2016 04:58 PM)carol Wrote:  I am so bummed
Bernie did not do well in primaries
I think Bernie will not make it....Weeping
argh, I think it may be Trump/Clinton...

Just vote for Trump, that will take care of it.Drinking Beverage
17-03-2016, 07:06 AM
I love my life being threatened at six forty five in the morning.

I was trying to save your arm, your heart, your life. Untreated abscesses from using dirty needles leads to sepsis, endocarditis, death. He didn't want me to tell the doctor about his arm that was three times the size of the other with erythema from his hand to his bicep. He lets the doctor lance them, and as soon as he walks out he starts cursing at me, demanded his IV be taken out, and among a whole slew of talking about killing me and the doc, he said "I ought to break your fuckin' neck."

He left without his prescription for antibiotics. That's cool, go die in a gutter, asshole. Remove yourself from the gene pool, genius.

I don't give two shits if you're a junkie, I'm still going to take care of you. It fucjing pisses me off that he also accused me of treating him differently because of it. Bull fucking shit. Bull shit. It means I'm going to be looking for potential complications from drug use. That's why I want to know. And so shit like this arm doesn't sneak past. I've seen people admitted for infections not nearly as bad. So I turn a blind eye and I let you walk out you end up in ICU, that's on me. You wanna refuse treatment? Fine. But I'm not getting sued for failing to address it.

Angry

Goddamn I'm mad.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
17-03-2016, 07:30 AM
(17-03-2016 07:06 AM)Nurse Wrote:  I love my life being threatened at six forty five in the morning.

I was trying to save your arm, your heart, your life. Untreated abscesses from using dirty needles leads to sepsis, endocarditis, death. He didn't want me to tell the doctor about his arm that was three times the size of the other with erythema from his hand to his bicep. He lets the doctor lance them, and as soon as he walks out he starts cursing at me, demanded his IV be taken out, and among a whole slew of talking about killing me and the doc, he said "I ought to break your fuckin' neck."

He left without his prescription for antibiotics. That's cool, go die in a gutter, asshole. Remove yourself from the gene pool, genius.

I don't give two shits if you're a junkie, I'm still going to take care of you. It fucjing pisses me off that he also accused me of treating him differently because of it. Bull fucking shit. Bull shit. It means I'm going to be looking for potential complications from drug use. That's why I want to know. And so shit like this arm doesn't sneak past. I've seen people admitted for infections not nearly as bad. So I turn a blind eye and I let you walk out you end up in ICU, that's on me. You wanna refuse treatment? Fine. But I'm not getting sued for failing to address it.

Angry

Goddamn I'm mad.

Hug This is why nurses and doctors are amazing. Sorry you had to deal with that today.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
17-03-2016, 09:10 AM
(17-03-2016 07:06 AM)Nurse Wrote:  I love my life being threatened at six forty five in the morning.

Angry

Goddamn I'm mad.

Hug I'd want you helping if I was sick. Twenty years I damn near died, and I could hear the weekend crew playing cards while my monitors beeped. You obviously care a lot.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
17-03-2016, 12:30 PM
I'm just gonna whine:

I got three hours of broken sleep this morning. Ended up getting early because I was staaaarving. I have class at 2:45, so I have to leave in 30 minutes to make it on time. Sad

I so sleepy. I don't know how I'm gonna make it through a four hour lecture on how to appropriately triage. Not enough caffeine in the world...

Oh, and my post above was quite disjointed. I was a bit upset.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
17-03-2016, 01:47 PM
I've been diagnosed with major depression. yay.
17-03-2016, 02:56 PM
(17-03-2016 01:47 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I've been diagnosed with major depression. yay.
But. . . but you're a hobbit.
*HUUUUUUUUGS*
17-03-2016, 03:04 PM

If he didn't want to see a doctor why the fuck was he at the hospital?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus