Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
18-03-2016, 12:05 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(18-03-2016 11:51 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(18-03-2016 11:49 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Silence, you. Or I'll use more of these. (^_^)

Fuck you you evil bastard.Big Grin

Where's Hobbitgirl when you need her? She thinks that you are an evil twat too.

Did someone say HOBBITGIRL!? Sorry I couldnt find a telephone booth to change in sooner.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
18-03-2016, 12:17 PM
(18-03-2016 11:59 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(18-03-2016 11:53 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Sorry. I didn't mean to over do it. It's just that I really love vanilla coke.

Let's face it, someone has to like that shit.

I prefer Irn Bru (pronounced Iron Brew). The makers insist that it's made from girders.

I also like Tizer and Dandelion and Burdock but they are difficult to get hold of these days.
I've only head of Irn Bru and never seen it in shops. Hell Cherry and Vanilla cokes are quite recent on the Danish market. Though there have been a few test periods before they became available. I guess Denmark just not big enough.
18-03-2016, 12:20 PM
(18-03-2016 12:05 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(18-03-2016 11:51 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  Fuck you you evil bastard.Big Grin

Did someone say HOBBITGIRL!? Sorry I couldnt find a telephone booth to change in sooner.
Nothing to see here. There's no evil here to dispose of.
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
18-03-2016, 12:25 PM
(18-03-2016 12:05 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(18-03-2016 11:51 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  Fuck you you evil bastard.Big Grin

My apologies. My good lady wife taught me to say things like this. I'm sure that she's right.

I was looking for a thread to abuse (ahem) I mean comment on 'cos that evil twat kamikazi kid was giving it the smilies again. Evil little bastard.

Anyways, I read that you aren't too well.

I can't imagine what it's like because, well, basically, I can't imagine. I have Aspergers Syndrome (thankfully) and I'm immune, I think, to all that emotional shit that goes on inside other people's brains. I'm kind of a cross between Sheldon Cooper, Mr Spock and The Borg (on a really bad day).

Anyways, I'm really sorry that you are not well because you must get upset and you seem like a really nice person.

Should I upset you, please just tell me to fuck off. I'll apologise and then you can stop being upset. Telling me to fuck off won't upset me. I'm immune or too stupid.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 3 users Like god has no twitter account's post
18-03-2016, 12:27 PM
(18-03-2016 12:20 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(18-03-2016 12:05 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Did someone say HOBBITGIRL!? Sorry I couldnt find a telephone booth to change in sooner.
Nothing to see here. There's no evil here to dispose of.

Fuck him. He lies. He's using smilies again.Weeping

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 2 users Like god has no twitter account's post
18-03-2016, 12:33 PM
(18-03-2016 12:27 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(18-03-2016 12:20 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Nothing to see here. There's no evil here to dispose of.

Nishi, stop scaring the weenie. GHNTA, THere ya go. Tongue

*theme song here*

Here she comes to wreck the daaaaay!
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
18-03-2016, 12:37 PM
(18-03-2016 12:27 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(18-03-2016 12:20 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Nothing to see here. There's no evil here to dispose of.

I DIDN'T EVEN USE ONE.
18-03-2016, 12:42 PM
(18-03-2016 11:49 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(18-03-2016 11:48 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  KFC I can understand but if you are craving vanilla coke then Earmuffs must have really fucked with your head because that stuff is obnoxious.
Silence, you. Or I'll use more of these. (^_^)

RIGHT. And the last characters in the above posts would be - what? a SMILIE.

[+] 2 users Like god has no twitter account's post
18-03-2016, 12:44 PM
(18-03-2016 12:42 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(18-03-2016 11:49 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Silence, you. Or I'll use more of these. (^_^)

RIGHT. And the last characters in the above posts would be - what? a SMILIE.
You know what. FINE. Go look at your rating.
18-03-2016, 12:44 PM
HoboHoboHoboHoboHoboHoboHoboHoboHoboHoboHoboHobo

Don't mind me no sleep and new Daredevil make me a little nuts. Man this is good and they are using all the highlights from the comics including one of the most character defining moments between the two.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post