Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
18-03-2016, 12:46 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(18-03-2016 12:44 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  HoboHoboHoboHoboHoboHoboHoboHoboHoboHoboHoboHobo

Don't mind me no sleep and new Daredevil make me a little nuts. Man this is good and they are using all the highlights from the comics including one of the most character defining moments between the two.

See this guy god has no twitter account.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
18-03-2016, 12:53 PM
(18-03-2016 12:46 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(18-03-2016 12:44 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  HoboHoboHoboHoboHoboHoboHoboHoboHoboHoboHoboHobo

Don't mind me no sleep and new Daredevil make me a little nuts. Man this is good and they are using all the highlights from the comics including one of the most character defining moments between the two.

See this guy god has no twitter account.

I have special dispense to use those Hobos, seeing as I am dating their Overlord. Ask EA she will back me up.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 6 users Like Revenant77x's post
18-03-2016, 12:56 PM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2016 01:01 PM by god has no twitter account.)
(18-03-2016 12:53 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(18-03-2016 12:46 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  See this guy god has no twitter account.

I have special dispense to use those Hobos, seeing as I am dating their Overlord. Ask EA she will back me up.

(18-03-2016 12:46 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Nishi Karano Kaze (43) - Last updated Today, 12:38 PM

Positive (+1): =^_^= I love you =^_^=

Sick fuckFacepalmBig Grin

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 4 users Like god has no twitter account's post
18-03-2016, 01:06 PM
(18-03-2016 12:56 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(18-03-2016 12:53 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I have special dispense to use those Hobos, seeing as I am dating their Overlord. Ask EA she will back me up.

(18-03-2016 12:46 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Nishi Karano Kaze (43) - Last updated Today, 12:38 PM

Positive (+1): =^_^= I love you =^_^=

Sick fuckFacepalmBig Grin
*Joyful smiling*
[+] 3 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
18-03-2016, 01:09 PM
I made someone's life more miserable by reporting to them what I found. I was at Weis Markets and when I went to the men's restroom, I found that someone that was there before me smeared shit all over both toilet seats. It was nasty. The guy that was at the customer service counter said "Fuck my life.". I felt bad, but I sure as hell wasn't going to clean it up.
18-03-2016, 01:39 PM
My dear fellow ranting enthusiasts,

I gave into the Earmuffs mind control, voodoo, and got KFC.

Admittedly I haven't had it for years. It didn't completely suck.

Now I'm diving head first into the last episode of season 1 of daredevil (while I clean the kitchen...we've got ants. Millions of the little bastards crawling around my sink. Totally my fault).

Then, I think I'll be moving to season two later today.

Right now, this very minute my house smells like a weird combination of Raid, KFC and dog.

HoboHoboHoboHobo

Tongue,
Moms

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 9 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
18-03-2016, 01:52 PM
(18-03-2016 01:39 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  My dear fellow ranting enthusiasts,

Admittedly I haven't had it for years. It didn't completely suck.

Now I'm diving head first into the last episode of season 1 of daredevil (while I clean the kitchen...we've got ants. Millions of the little bastards crawling around my sink. Totally my fault).

Then, I think I'll be moving to season two later today.

Right now, this very minute my house smells like a weird combination of Raid, KFC and dog.

HoboHoboHoboHobo

Tongue,
Moms

Have you tried Sarin and/or Napalm to get rid of the ants?

I'm reliably informed that neither smells of KFC, Raid or essence of dog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPT3RFTpSUw

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 2 users Like god has no twitter account's post
18-03-2016, 02:11 PM
(18-03-2016 11:43 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Fucking Earmuffs -- little bastard got into my head and now I'm craving kfc and Vanilla Coke.

Fuck my life....

[Image: fucking-earmuffs-neon_zpsk3ymred3.jpg]
[+] 8 users Like Clockwork's post
18-03-2016, 02:56 PM
(18-03-2016 01:39 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  My dear fellow ranting enthusiasts,

HoboHoboHoboHobo

Tongue,
Moms

New candle scent? I called it. Tongue

**Be careful admitting you gave in to Muffsybooboo's charms.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
18-03-2016, 03:53 PM
Ugh being sick sucks. Was on the verge of pneumonia. Stuck taking 3 different kinds of pills and vapor rub everyday.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post