Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
19-03-2016, 10:26 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(19-03-2016 10:17 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(19-03-2016 08:28 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  You know squirrels are rodents right?

Squirrels are simply fluffy-tailed rats, and considered "cute" for that fluffy tail. Both are just fine (outside), right up until they gain access to the attic or something. I'm having the "evidence" of a rat invasion in my M-I-L's attic being worked at the moment. It's going to cost a bunch of shekels to get those little bugger's mess cleaned up. Filthy, filthy, filthy. Oh, did I mention, filthy? They piss and crap right where they sleep. Filthy!

They have no bladder/ass control -- of course they shit and piss everywhere.

There was a freak at the grocery store walking around with one of those toxic creatures on his back. In a fucking grocery store?' No, I don't shop there anymore.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2016, 10:29 AM
(19-03-2016 10:26 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(19-03-2016 10:17 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Squirrels are simply fluffy-tailed rats, and considered "cute" for that fluffy tail. Both are just fine (outside), right up until they gain access to the attic or something. I'm having the "evidence" of a rat invasion in my M-I-L's attic being worked at the moment. It's going to cost a bunch of shekels to get those little bugger's mess cleaned up. Filthy, filthy, filthy. Oh, did I mention, filthy? They piss and crap right where they sleep. Filthy!

They have no bladder/ass control -- of course they shit and piss everywhere.

There was a freak at the grocery store walking around with one of those toxic creatures on his back. In a fucking grocery store?' No, I don't shop there anymore.

Yeesh. My brother had a white one as a pet. Made my skin crawl. They are only good for feeding to larger animals, IMO.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
20-03-2016, 01:37 PM
This one was the best, thus far, ELK, but you gonna give me nightmares! Confused

Those puppets freaked me the fuck out as a kid Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
20-03-2016, 07:08 PM
(19-03-2016 06:48 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(19-03-2016 06:18 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Well you are Super Woman and as we all know Kryptonians are solar powered.

I always thought of myself more like Jean Grey. Consider

You sure that you don't mean Dorian Grey?

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post
20-03-2016, 07:44 PM
(20-03-2016 01:37 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  This one was the best, thus far, ELK, but you gonna give me nightmares! Confused

Those puppets freaked me the fuck out as a kid Tongue

Loved that! Big Grin

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
21-03-2016, 01:16 PM
We're going to Costco to see if there's enough there to validate a membership.

21-03-2016, 01:33 PM
(21-03-2016 01:16 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  We're going to Costco to see if there's enough there to validate a membership.

If you have two teenage boys at home, it is well worth the money, just for what you will save on your food bill. Also, we went with the "Executive" membership, which is $110 Vs $55 per year, but the rewards program paid us about $675 for shopping there (and elsewhere). Their gasoline costs less than almost anywhere else, and there is further a 3% rebate on gasoline. Win-Win. NB- you have to check the vegies carefully in the off-season. Some of them come from South America and can have spoiled by the time they get to the store. For vegies I use the local farmer's market.
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
21-03-2016, 05:04 PM
(21-03-2016 01:33 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(21-03-2016 01:16 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  We're going to Costco to see if there's enough there to validate a membership.

If you have two teenage boys at home, it is well worth the money, just for what you will save on your food bill. Also, we went with the "Executive" membership, which is $110 Vs $55 per year, but the rewards program paid us about $675 for shopping there (and elsewhere). Their gasoline costs less than almost anywhere else, and there is further a 3% rebate on gasoline. Win-Win. NB- you have to check the vegies carefully in the off-season. Some of them come from South America and can have spoiled by the time they get to the store. For vegies I use the local farmer's market.

This time we opted for the regular membership. We'll see how often we use it -- if we find we are going a lot, I might consider upgrading. If not, it's still only $55 year.

We had an executive membership years ago, but honestly I was, admittedly finding better deals elsewhere at the time. We began shopping less and less there and eventually just dropped the cost. But when we did shop there regularly i rarely had to pay for membership. We would usually get back a little more than the cost of membership (more if we had big purchases like tires or other things) -- so I wasn't fussed about it.

But now, having said that we did go back and carefully compared the prices on most of the things we do regularly buy. I almost hate to admit it, but yeah, I think it'll eliminate my monthly Target shopping almost completely (I only buy things like toilet paper, paper towels, cleaning supplies) -- add to that the other stuff we regularly buy (meat, poultry, pork, eggs) some will just be wrapped and frozen, plus some...fresh veggies (like the organic salad), bread and other snacks....

It has potential to shave $80 bucks off our food bill each week.

I think we'll have to rearrange our shopping days tho. Smile

21-03-2016, 05:20 PM
(19-03-2016 08:46 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(19-03-2016 08:28 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  You know squirrels are rodents right?

You know squirrels aren't the worst rodents, right?

[Image: t7d1ce2_851850-bigthumbnail.jpg]

Rats are! Angry

[Image: latest?cb=20130813183425]

Tongue
Squirrels are just fuzzy tailed rats!
[+] 2 users Like DerFish's post
21-03-2016, 06:05 PM
(21-03-2016 05:20 PM)DerFish Wrote:  
(19-03-2016 08:46 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  You know squirrels aren't the worst rodents, right?

[Image: t7d1ce2_851850-bigthumbnail.jpg]

Rats are! Angry

[Image: latest?cb=20130813183425]

Tongue
Squirrels are just fuzzy tailed rats!

That's why I call them tree rats