My rant for the day is:

I love my Gwynnies! Big Grin

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
16-11-2012, 04:15 AM
RE: Ranting corner
I have a happy rant today.The International Court Of Justice just passed 2 liberating sentences, liberated of all charges, for 2 Croatian generals. Finally, some break for us and our generals.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ante_Gotovina
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mladen_Markač

You should see our streets now, I just saw 2 MP (military police) cars with rotating lights on, sirens, beeping and waving our national flags from the cars, like they are going to a football game or somebodies wedding. Fucking MP's... But let them celebrate. This is a good day for my country. Two good soldiers, liberators, have been freed.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
16-11-2012, 07:14 PM
Just found out that my best friend's boyfriend is a hardcore Christian. "So what?" you say? He pretends to be a deist around me. This mildly annoys me. I'm not too into religion and he figured that out, so he thinks he should pretend he just "knows something is out there" rather than admitting he's Christian. I hate it when people lie/bend the facts around me, is all.

I don't pretend to be a christian (though I might not mention religion at all, if I think it'll start trouble), so I don't like people lying to try to appease me. If he thinks I will say bad shit about religion, then his choices are (1)don't bring up the topic, or (2)don't be so insecure that he can't handle different points of view.
16-11-2012, 07:20 PM
Honestly amyb, if the theist how have been popping up here, and my own numerous experiences with religious people of all faiths/denominations are any indication, I don't think (2) will ever be a reality for them insecurity is their thing after all.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
16-11-2012, 07:28 PM
Yeah, I think you're right. It's just that I personally have trouble understanding how, if you believe something, you would be afraid to admit/talk about it openly, and more than that, why the hell people would lie about it around me. It's not that hard to just NOT talk about religion, also, or to agree to disagree.

I guess it's an atheism thing. I'm not insecure in my views because I have reason on my side.
[+] 1 user Likes amyb's post
16-11-2012, 07:31 PM
You know, us baby eating, Satan serving atheists can be quite threatening with all our reason and logic!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
16-11-2012, 07:47 PM
[*sigh*] I'm a scary bitch. I know it...
[+] 2 users Like amyb's post
17-11-2012, 12:29 AM
I want to rant now...

School:

Fuck you school, you and your exam week. In spite of the fact that I only have (one?) exam, it annoys the fuck out of me that once exam week is over, my school year is over. Normally I'd be thrilled but I don't have to time to get all my assignments done and study for a damn law exam! Censored
Well I am the school's King of Successful Under Achieving I suppose, so it probably comes with the job...
I don't even know what assignments I should be focusing on, I have three classes that hang in the balance, all with assignments I have barely touched...

17-11-2012, 12:59 AM
Ranting corner
Muffsy? Is that you? Consider

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
17-11-2012, 01:00 AM
(17-11-2012 12:59 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Muffsy? Is that you? Consider
I don't know whether to be insulted or not...