Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
24-03-2016, 09:52 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(24-03-2016 05:38 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Well, we will be getting a new roof on the house thanks to the hail. Still have to hear back from an adjuster about the vehicles and the fence. What a mess.

Bummer! My son's car got trashed by hail when he lived in Kansas, a couple of years ago. Broken windows, the whole deal.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2016, 06:50 AM
It's Good Friday, bad Friday more like. A complete ban on alcohol sales for 24 hours. I got me supply in a few days back but had a visitor last night. We drank the lot! Angry

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 1 user Likes Marozz's post
25-03-2016, 07:06 AM
(25-03-2016 06:50 AM)Marozz Wrote:  It's Good Friday, bad Friday more like. A complete ban on alcohol sales for 24 hours. I got me supply in a few days back but had a visitor last night. We drank the lot! Angry

Good Friday. The one day of the year where I eat meat, just because I can.
[+] 2 users Like Birdguy1979's post
25-03-2016, 07:05 PM
went to my friend's memorial, and had to listen to the same old sales pitch again. Of course, I knew it was coming but it still pisses me purple. The good part was he wrote most of what he wanted down a few years back and that letter was read and followed for the middle part of the services.
How he wanted us to remember him "Wow, what an ass!" That got some smiles going.
25-03-2016, 08:30 PM
(25-03-2016 07:06 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(25-03-2016 06:50 AM)Marozz Wrote:  It's Good Friday, bad Friday more like. A complete ban on alcohol sales for 24 hours. I got me supply in a few days back but had a visitor last night. We drank the lot! Angry

Good Friday. The one day of the year where I eat meat, just because I can.

I had pastrami and cheese on a bulky for dinner tonight.

Flip the bird to two religions at once. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
25-03-2016, 08:48 PM
Went to grab something to drink at lunchtime today and on the way back had to sit at an intersection while the light went through four or five cycles. There was a group of people following a guy carrying a cross down the sidewalk and a police officer was holding up traffic at the light. Adults and kids...some quite young. Many of the kids were carrying signs with various religious message on them - such as 'three nails, one cross, four given'. FacepalmFacepalmFacepalm

I just wanted to grab a Pepsi and get back to the office...not have to watch the faithful follow a fake Jebus down the street. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
26-03-2016, 12:07 AM
My brothers girlfriend is a mooch. She had a baby, her family disowned her "she says" so she moved into my dads house. I was basically forced out of my bed room because it was beside the babies room. If I didn't give it up my dad would have given his and I couldn't let that happen. So whatever I moved in with my boyfriend (I don't do well with babies anyway) fast forward 6 or 7 months and this ho doesn't have a job or anything. She's got food stamps living in my fathers house rent effing free and she won't clean his house! My dads a truck driver so he's only home 2 damn days a week and little miss and my brother leave the house in a complete wreck. 2 of my other sisters and I clean dads house when we can. If I do it I DO IT. That means move all the baby shit move all her shit and clean everything to perfection. The next week she's messed everything up. My dad is too nice to tell her anything but I'm about to blow the hell up.
Then she's done had something to say about my mothers addictions.
26-03-2016, 10:54 AM
Damn lawyer commercials on TV for class action law suits for side effects from various meds make me nuts.

If you have ever taken/had implanted/smeared on your skin the following and suffered from hair loss, blood clot, mental instability, insomnia, constipation, or DEATH...you might be entitled to a cash payout...call now.

When the dead start calling lawyers, we are truly fucked. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
26-03-2016, 12:04 PM
FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shut up, just shut up...shut the fuck up! Now, shut up now. Censored

Your endless babble is driving me out of my goddamn mind.

No, you don't have to respond to everything and quiet doesn't have to be filled with nonsense and meaningless comments. There isn't a prize for incessant chatter. Being first to remark on something shouldn't be a life goal.

Fuckity fuck fuck...I want a people-less day. No, I need a people-less day.

[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
26-03-2016, 12:29 PM
*lick* *lick* *lick*

Fuck!! All day every day. The dog constantly licking himself or anything else nearby. A blanket, the sofa, a pillow....

It's making me lose my mind.

I get there are far worse behaviors he could be exhibiting -- but when you sit on the couch and it feels damp....its just gross.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post