Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
01-04-2016, 09:02 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(01-04-2016 08:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-04-2016 08:00 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Lady is already a Benadryl junkie thanks to her fear of storms. Karma has only had it once and I am afraid it would make the puppy bounce off the walls. Undecided

Go stay at a Holiday Inn - many of them are dog friendly. Yes

Ziggy - aka The Tasmanian Devil - would not be a very good hotel guest. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
02-04-2016, 04:20 AM
So I have this supervisor, he's a good cunt, he chats a lot with the same jewelry girl I chat with on Thursdays. Now, the best way to describe this girl is that she's like a girl version of myself minus the ambition. She's smart, she's funny, she loves to bitch about people, she's narcissistic and she hates her job as much as I hate mine. Anyway, I know waaaay too much about this girl. The shit she has told me.. She tries to flirt with me (and I'm not just tooting my horn here, she fully does) but obviously I'm a gay asexual so her chances of getting all of this is practically zero. So she flirts, she's even asked me out. I swear if that jewelry counter wasn't between us she'd be all over me. The thing is right, for a girl she's very pretty and I'm well, me. If I was straight she'd be way out of my league. I know her type, I am not her type. So I've never really understood why she flirts with me all the time. I just figured because she tells me everything she feels comfortable or some therapy shit like that.

Nope. So I was chatting with the supervisor I mentioned earlier and we got chatting about this girl. Turns out, they've been talking about me. And that she thinks I have absolutely zero interest in her (which is true). And apparently, it really really bothers her that I don't want her. I don't think she's use to guys not flirting back.

So I don't really know what to make of that. This social situation is new to me. I do enjoy the fact that it bothers her though. I'm a little sadistic like that. Tongue
I mean I could put her out of her misery and just tell her I'm gay but a) I've never told anyone and don't plan too and b) it's fun to bother people especially when you're bothering them by doing literally nothing.
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
02-04-2016, 04:30 AM
(01-04-2016 08:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-04-2016 08:00 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Lady is already a Benadryl junkie thanks to her fear of storms. Karma has only had it once and I am afraid it would make the puppy bounce off the walls. Undecided

Go stay at a Holiday Inn - many of them are dog friendly. Yes

Always call ahead and check, I work at one that isn't. Then again we are both an Express branch and a franchise, not a corporate property; not that you can tell any of that from the outside.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
02-04-2016, 06:09 AM
(02-04-2016 04:20 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So I have this supervisor, he's a good cunt, he chats a lot with the same jewelry girl I chat with on Thursdays. Now, the best way to describe this girl is that she's like a girl version of myself minus the ambition. She's smart, she's funny, she loves to bitch about people, she's narcissistic and she hates her job as much as I hate mine. Anyway, I know waaaay too much about this girl. The shit she has told me.. She tries to flirt with me (and I'm not just tooting my horn here, she fully does) but obviously I'm a gay asexual so her chances of getting all of this is practically zero. So she flirts, she's even asked me out. I swear if that jewelry counter wasn't between us she'd be all over me. The thing is right, for a girl she's very pretty and I'm well, me. If I was straight she'd be way out of my league. I know her type, I am not her type. So I've never really understood why she flirts with me all the time. I just figured because she tells me everything she feels comfortable or some therapy shit like that.

Nope. So I was chatting with the supervisor I mentioned earlier and we got chatting about this girl. Turns out, they've been talking about me. And that she thinks I have absolutely zero interest in her (which is true). And apparently, it really really bothers her that I don't want her. I don't think she's use to guys not flirting back.

So I don't really know what to make of that. This social situation is new to me. I do enjoy the fact that it bothers her though. I'm a little sadistic like that. Tongue
I mean I could put her out of her misery and just tell her I'm gay but a) I've never told anyone and don't plan too and b) it's fun to bother people especially when you're bothering them by doing literally nothing.

She only wants what she can't have. She is one of that type that if you showed interest, she would show nothing but disgust. I would continue to let her wonder. If it were me and I was gay like you, I would accept a date and hope she tried to get me to bed. Then I would either attempt it and if nothing happens, I would blame her for gaining weight. Or I would just look her up and down after she made the offer and with a look of disgust, say "Nah, you are really not my type." and just walk away. I am willing to bet, she has given the same look of absolute disgust to many guys.
02-04-2016, 06:20 AM
(02-04-2016 06:09 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(02-04-2016 04:20 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So I have this supervisor, he's a good cunt, he chats a lot with the same jewelry girl I chat with on Thursdays. Now, the best way to describe this girl is that she's like a girl version of myself minus the ambition. She's smart, she's funny, she loves to bitch about people, she's narcissistic and she hates her job as much as I hate mine. Anyway, I know waaaay too much about this girl. The shit she has told me.. She tries to flirt with me (and I'm not just tooting my horn here, she fully does) but obviously I'm a gay asexual so her chances of getting all of this is practically zero. So she flirts, she's even asked me out. I swear if that jewelry counter wasn't between us she'd be all over me. The thing is right, for a girl she's very pretty and I'm well, me. If I was straight she'd be way out of my league. I know her type, I am not her type. So I've never really understood why she flirts with me all the time. I just figured because she tells me everything she feels comfortable or some therapy shit like that.

She only wants what she can't have. She is one of that type that if you showed interest, she would show nothing but disgust. I would continue to let her wonder. If it were me and I was gay like you, I would accept a date and hope she tried to get me to bed. Then I would either attempt it and if nothing happens, I would blame her for gaining weight. Or I would just look her up and down after she made the offer and with a look of disgust, say "Nah, you are really not my type." and just walk away. I am willing to bet, she has given the same look of absolute disgust to many guys.

Bitter much? Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
02-04-2016, 06:34 AM

Or you could, over time, just become actual friends. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
02-04-2016, 06:59 AM
(02-04-2016 06:20 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(02-04-2016 06:09 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  She only wants what she can't have. She is one of that type that if you showed interest, she would show nothing but disgust. I would continue to let her wonder. If it were me and I was gay like you, I would accept a date and hope she tried to get me to bed. Then I would either attempt it and if nothing happens, I would blame her for gaining weight. Or I would just look her up and down after she made the offer and with a look of disgust, say "Nah, you are really not my type." and just walk away. I am willing to bet, she has given the same look of absolute disgust to many guys.

Bitter much? Dodgy

No, not really bitter. I have dealt with women that were exactly as I described. I learned that while they are pretty on the outside, they usually are damn ugly when you look at the whole package. I am very happily married now to a woman that loves me very much. Also 6.5 years younger than me, I might add. I just think that when possible, the nasty ones need a taste of their own medicine so they may grow as people.
02-04-2016, 07:01 AM
(02-04-2016 06:34 AM)Chas Wrote:  

Or you could, over time, just become actual friends. Consider

That might work. Although, once she knows he is gay and he loses her interest she may start treating him like she would any other guy.
02-04-2016, 07:13 AM
(02-04-2016 07:01 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(02-04-2016 06:34 AM)Chas Wrote:  Or you could, over time, just become actual friends. Consider

That might work. Although, once she knows he is gay and he loses her interest she may start treating him like she would any other guy.

Still sounding bitter. How do you presume to know how she treats anyone?

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
02-04-2016, 07:16 AM
(02-04-2016 07:13 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(02-04-2016 07:01 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  That might work. Although, once she knows he is gay and he loses her interest she may start treating him like she would any other guy.

Still sounding bitter. How do you presume to know how she treats anyone?

Truthfully, I really don't know. I am making an assumption based on the description I was given. There are some naturally good looking women that are not like that. In my experience, the hot ones usually are exactly as described.