Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
02-04-2016, 08:59 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(02-04-2016 07:16 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(02-04-2016 07:13 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Still sounding bitter. How do you presume to know how she treats anyone?

Truthfully, I really don't know. I am making an assumption based on the description I was given. There are some naturally good looking women that are not like that. In my experience, the hot ones usually are exactly as described.

In my experience hot girls love their GBFs - they even made a movie about it. Tongue

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
02-04-2016, 11:20 AM
(02-04-2016 08:59 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(02-04-2016 07:16 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Truthfully, I really don't know. I am making an assumption based on the description I was given. There are some naturally good looking women that are not like that. In my experience, the hot ones usually are exactly as described.

In my experience hot girls love their GBFs - they even made a movie about it. Tongue

A tv show too

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

02-04-2016, 08:42 PM
I had a similar experience with a girl I worked with. I didn't like her at all. Physically good, but that's it. But she insisted on talking to me, trying to hug me, etc. I didn't hide this fact. I never treated her badly. I was always honest and tried to be civil. Eventually it got to the point where she'd bother me, and I asked her nicely to just stay coworkers. She once even said (jokingly??) something like, "I can get away with anything, because I'm cute. Right, [Clockwork]?" To which I answered, "You're not that cute." And she said I was kidding and tried to hug me. She got her friend to talk to me. She said she's concerned that maybe I don't like her. I told said friend, I don't like her. I don't hate her, but I don't like her. I like you, but she and I are not going to be friends because of her attitude. So she just told the girl that I hadn't warmed up to her yet.

Another girl I knew heard about my breakup with a girlfriend. So she offered me sex. Um, no. She said that she knew my breakup bothered me, and that I could use her for sex any time I wanted it (her words). She even went so far as to talk to my brother and older sister.
02-04-2016, 09:03 PM
(01-04-2016 06:47 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So I'm gonna be an uncle again.

Unless you get reincarnated, or your sole niece or nephew died, you will continue to be an uncle.

[Image: Grammar+matters_dfe2fc_4858056.jpg]

[+] 7 users Like Dark Light's post
02-04-2016, 09:44 PM
(02-04-2016 06:34 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-04-2016 04:20 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So I have this supervisor, he's a good cunt, he chats a lot with the same jewelry girl I chat with on Thursdays. Now, the best way to describe this girl is that she's like a girl version of myself minus the ambition. She's smart, she's funny, she loves to bitch about people, she's narcissistic and she hates her job as much as I hate mine. Anyway, I know waaaay too much about this girl. The shit she has told me.. She tries to flirt with me (and I'm not just tooting my horn here, she fully does) but obviously I'm a gay asexual so her chances of getting all of this is practically zero. So she flirts, she's even asked me out. I swear if that jewelry counter wasn't between us she'd be all over me. The thing is right, for a girl she's very pretty and I'm well, me. If I was straight she'd be way out of my league. I know her type, I am not her type. So I've never really understood why she flirts with me all the time. I just figured because she tells me everything she feels comfortable or some therapy shit like that.

Nope. So I was chatting with the supervisor I mentioned earlier and we got chatting about this girl. Turns out, they've been talking about me. And that she thinks I have absolutely zero interest in her (which is true). And apparently, it really really bothers her that I don't want her. I don't think she's use to guys not flirting back.

So I don't really know what to make of that. This social situation is new to me. I do enjoy the fact that it bothers her though. I'm a little sadistic like that. Tongue
I mean I could put her out of her misery and just tell her I'm gay but a) I've never told anyone and don't plan too and b) it's fun to bother people especially when you're bothering them by doing literally nothing.

Or you could, over time, just become actual friends. Consider

Lol Chas. You're so adorable at times.

Quote:That might work. Although, once she knows he is gay and he loses her interest she may start treating him like she would any other guy.

No, she liked me long before she tried to flirt with me. We get along great. She thinks I'm the funniest person on earth, she's not too shabyy herself, and we have a common interest of bitching about other people. Particularly her class mates at her course which are basically a bunch of retarded ex-Jerry Springer contestants.

Quote:In my experience hot girls love their GBFs - they even made a movie about it. Tongue

She already has 3 GBF's.

Quote:Another girl I knew heard about my breakup with a girlfriend. So she offered me sex. Um, no. She said that she knew my breakup bothered me, and that I could use her for sex any time I wanted it (her words).

subtle...

Quote:Unless you get reincarnated, or your sole niece or nephew died, you will continue to be an uncle.

Yes I know but I couldn't exactly say I'm gonna be more uncle. That makes even less sense.

[Image: oscar.png]
03-04-2016, 06:10 PM
Maybe you are gonna be reuncled?
[+] 2 users Like DerFish's post
04-04-2016, 07:43 AM
Ahahaha.

[Image: spring_zpsplfjocxv.png]

"Spring".

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
04-04-2016, 07:45 AM
(04-04-2016 07:43 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Ahahaha.

"Spring".

And I thought it was cold here. I almost feel sorry for you. AlmostTongue
04-04-2016, 07:59 AM
(04-04-2016 07:43 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Ahahaha.

"Spring".

Yeah, eastern Mass. is predicted to get 7-15cm of 'spring' today. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
04-04-2016, 01:02 PM
Had some "Spring" on way to work this morning. Here's the day's schedule:
7am, get here.
7:30am, first advising appointment with a student.
8am, second advising appointment with a student.
9am, Intro to Crim class.
10am, third advising appointment with a student.
11am, second Intro to Crim class.
12pm, Mandatory Mass Student Advising Event
1pm, Comparative Justice class
2pm, "free time for an hour" (Printing student audits and eating lunch)
3:30pm, fourth student advising appointment
4:15pm, fifth student advising appointment
Sometime between 3:30 and 4:15, Chair wants to meet with me to discuss first year towards tenure. If like most of our interactions, this will be negative, despite stellar student evals, 1 publication this year already, and a nomination for a teaching award.
5pm, Mandatory Mass Student Advising Event
6pm, 3 hour long once per week Intro to Crim class; they have a test in the first hour and then two of lecture.
9pm, maybe go home?

Oh, also CRU (formerly Campus Crusade for Christ) is God's Not Dead'ing up my campus by inviting these bozos to speak:
Creation Education Center

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post