Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
04-04-2016, 04:21 PM
RE: Ranting corner
One of my tenants is practicing voodoo or maybe Santeria. We haven’t caught who it is yet but we are finding “trabajitos” here and there. Normally these are of no consequence but today we found socks stuffed with shells, some with the animal still inside and reeking stink, hidden behind the laundry machines. Hobo

The other day a strange powder had been sprinkled all over the walkways. Still waiting for the beheaded chicken but I’m sure that will be soon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santer%C3%ADa

http://santeriachurch.org/our-services/r...sacrifice/

FC here - if you are interested in buying some of the stuff to make potions you can do that here http://www.palomayombe.net/Famous-VooDoo...-Kits.html Rolleyes

“I wish to thank all my ancestors for their wisdom taught me what i know as magic. The spells in this section have been grouped under several categories, such as traditional witchcraft, palo mayombe, black magic ,voodoo, hoodoo,and other types of magic.

It will be seen that the palero, witch, the black magician, the voodooist, and other magicians throughout the word share the same basic magical belifs, all of which makes magic a very human experience. Friends, if you’re looking for one product to solve all your problems then look no further because here it is!

After months and months of hard work we have finally put together the perfect voodoo ritual kit that can be used to accomplish anything you desire. I call it the Famous VooDoo Spell Kits and it comes with everything you need to make your life better. VooDoo Spell Kit you can use this powerful kit to control problems and people,make a lover return,draw money, get revenge on an enemy, have good luck with everything, make some one love you,break people up, win a court case, get rid of bad neighbors or anything else you desire its up to you. All it takes is performing my Ritual to make it happen. Order my Famous VooDoo Spell Kits you won’t be disappointed."

Ta Ta Nkisis
Famous VooDoo Spell Kits

Attract Kit - Cost $55.00
Mans Wife Left Him Kit - Cost $ 51.95
MAN CANNOT GET SWEETHEART KIT - Cost $ 50.00
ST. MUERTE 7 BATH OIL KIT - Cost $ 29.95
7 LIMPIAS KIT - Cost $ 45.00
LADY/MAN IN LAWSUIT KIT - Cost $ 50.00
WIN BACK HUSBAND OR LOVER KIT - Cost $ 50.00
WIN BACK WIFE OR LOVER KIT - Cost $ 50.00
GAMBLING HAND KIT - Cost $ 45.00
REVERSING KIT TO SEND BACK A CURSE OR HER KIT - Cost $ 70.00
STAY WITH ME KIT - Cost $ 65.00
START A FLAME IN ANOTHER'S HEART KIT - Cost $ 35.00
STEADY WORK KIT - Cost $ 55.00
TO BE ON THY LOVER'S MIND KIT - Cost $ 35.0
TO WIN SOMEONE'S LOVE KIT - Cost $50.00
TO STOP GOSSIP OR SLANDER Kit - Cost $ 35.00
KEEP A LOVER LOYAL TO YOU KIT - Cost $ 45.00
Keep YOUR LOVER'S MIND FROM DRIFER KIT - Cost $ 55.00
KEEP YOUR LOVER TRUE KIT - Cost $ 45.00

Facepalm

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
04-04-2016, 04:34 PM
(04-04-2016 04:21 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  One of my tenants is practicing voodoo or maybe Santeria. We haven’t caught who it is yet but we are finding “trabajitos” here and there. Normally these are of no consequence but today we found socks stuffed with shells, some with the animal still inside and reeking stink, hidden behind the laundry machines. Hobo

The other day a strange powder had been sprinkled all over the walkways. Still waiting for the beheaded chicken but I’m sure that will be soon.

FC here - if you are interested in buying some of the stuff to make potions you can do that here http://www.palomayombe.net/Famous-VooDoo...-Kits.html Rolleyes

“I wish to thank all my ancestors for their wisdom taught me what i know as magic. The spells in this section have been grouped under several categories, such as traditional witchcraft, palo mayombe, black magic ,voodoo, hoodoo,and other types of magic.

It will be seen that the palero, witch, the black magician, the voodooist, and other magicians throughout the word share the same basic magical belifs, all of which makes magic a very human experience. Friends, if you’re looking for one product to solve all your problems then look no further because here it is!

After months and months of hard work we have finally put together the perfect voodoo ritual kit that can be used to accomplish anything you desire. I call it the Famous VooDoo Spell Kits and it comes with everything you need to make your life better. VooDoo Spell Kit you can use this powerful kit to control problems and people,make a lover return,draw money, get revenge on an enemy, have good luck with everything, make some one love you,break people up, win a court case, get rid of bad neighbors or anything else you desire its up to you. All it takes is performing my Ritual to make it happen. Order my Famous VooDoo Spell Kits you won’t be disappointed."

Ta Ta Nkisis
Famous VooDoo Spell Kits

Facepalm

Damnit! Must be all sold out of the WIN THE LOTTERY kits. Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
04-04-2016, 06:03 PM
(04-04-2016 04:21 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  One of my tenants is practicing voodoo or maybe Santeria. We haven’t caught who it is yet but we are finding “trabajitos” here and there. Normally these are of no consequence but today we found socks stuffed with shells, some with the animal still inside and reeking stink, hidden behind the laundry machines. Hobo

Ta Ta Nkisis
Famous VooDoo Spell Kits

Facepalm

what the actual fuck?

[Image: oscar.png]
04-04-2016, 06:30 PM
Girly was too slow in getting out of the way of a dogfight and bitch bit me. I don't blame the dog, I was just collateral damage. Dog bites really fucking really really hurt. Dog been rubbing up against and licking me all day thinking that's gonna save 'em. ... 2 human bites in a month. That's one bite away from mandatory sleepy sleepy for the dog. Dog gonna die.

#sigh
04-04-2016, 06:39 PM
(04-04-2016 06:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Girly was too slow in getting out of the way of a dogfight and bitch bit me. I don't blame the dog, I was just collateral damage. Dog bites really fucking really really hurt. Dog been rubbing up against and licking me all day thinking that's gonna save 'em. ... 2 human bites in a month. That's one bite away from mandatory sleepy sleepy for the dog. Dog gonna die.

Sad

Biting as collateral damage shouldn't count, you were in the way, non-intentional bites don't count, surely??? Please..... Yes

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
04-04-2016, 06:45 PM
(04-04-2016 06:39 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(04-04-2016 06:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Girly was too slow in getting out of the way of a dogfight and bitch bit me. I don't blame the dog, I was just collateral damage. Dog bites really fucking really really hurt. Dog been rubbing up against and licking me all day thinking that's gonna save 'em. ... 2 human bites in a month. That's one bite away from mandatory sleepy sleepy for the dog. Dog gonna die.

Sad

Biting as collateral damage shouldn't count, you were in the way, non-intentional bites don't count, surely??? Please..... Yes

The intent of the dog was raining down mayhem on another dog and it found me instead. Technically, 3 bites you're out. But ManlyGirl been fostering shelter beagles for over 20 years. If I were to report it she'd put me down.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
04-04-2016, 06:48 PM
(04-04-2016 06:45 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(04-04-2016 06:39 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Sad

The intent of the dog was raining down mayhem on another dog and it found me instead. Technically, 3 bites you're out. But ManlyGirl been fostering shelter beagles for over 20 years. If I were to report it she'd put me down.

HeartHeartHeart Share those with ManlyGirl. Smile

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
04-04-2016, 06:49 PM
(04-04-2016 06:45 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(04-04-2016 06:39 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Sad

It's good that you know your place in the pack. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
04-04-2016, 07:33 PM
And the rain came in...

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

04-04-2016, 08:54 PM
(04-04-2016 07:33 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And the rain came in...

Trade? We got snow.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze