Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
07-04-2016, 10:55 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(07-04-2016 10:44 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(07-04-2016 10:14 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Fucking dumbasses. Health care was inactive so signed up again. Mother fuckers approved me but decided not to put it in the system so to doctors and pharmacists and urgent cares, my health insurance doesn't exist but to the department of health it does. Now I can't afford the $100+ antibiotics I need to feel better.

Hug

I hope it gets sorted out quickly.

Thanks, me too.

(07-04-2016 10:50 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(07-04-2016 10:14 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Fucking dumbasses. Health care was inactive so signed up again. Mother fuckers approved me but decided not to put it in the system so to doctors and pharmacists and urgent cares, my health insurance doesn't exist but to the department of health it does. Now I can't afford the $100+ antibiotics I need to feel better.

Please, you are talking about our government. The only thing they get right is whatever is designed to help the rich. You are screwed.

Well, I'll become rich by suing them.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2016, 02:23 PM
So, I'm driving down the road and someone cut me off, so I honked my horn. Admittedly, I've never honked the horn before now (I've had the car nearly a year).

It's the most whiny gay sounding horn I've ever heard. It's really more of a whine than a honk.

I've since renamed my car to Bryce. Because a totally gay car with an even more gay sounding horn doesn't deserve a cool name like Sid.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 8 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
08-04-2016, 02:27 PM
(08-04-2016 02:23 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So, I'm driving down the road and someone cut me off, so I honked my horn. Admittedly, I've never honked the horn before now (I've had the car nearly a year).

It's the most whiny gay sounding horn I've ever heard. It's really more of a whine than a honk.

I've since renamed my car to Bryce. Because a totally gay car with an even more gay sounding horn doesn't deserve a cool name like Sid.

You can get one of those train horns installed.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
08-04-2016, 03:24 PM
Fucking Verizon! Angry

I had a voicemail earlier today from Verizon regarding an upgrade for my phone. I usually wouldn't have been able to call back this afternoon but due to a family emergency I did call back and was told by the woman who called me that she couldn't talk to me as she was on lunch. Okay.

I waited over an hour and called back. Now she's with a customer and can't talk to me. So I ask if there is someone else I can talk to and she says everyone is pretty busy.

Why the solicitation call if you don't want to talk to me when I call back? WTF! Normally I would be at work and not able to play phone tag with this woman.

Waste of damn time. Censored

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
08-04-2016, 04:43 PM
(08-04-2016 02:23 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So, I'm driving down the road and someone cut me off, so I honked my horn. Admittedly, I've never honked the horn before now (I've had the car nearly a year).

BowingBowingBowingBowingBowing

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
08-04-2016, 06:55 PM
(08-04-2016 02:23 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I've since renamed my car to Bryce. Because a totally gay car with an even more gay sounding horn doesn't deserve a cool name like Sid.

I had a regional boss named Bryce. Never struck me as being masculine. So I agree.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
08-04-2016, 07:25 PM
(08-04-2016 06:55 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(08-04-2016 02:23 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I've since renamed my car to Bryce. Because a totally gay car with an even more gay sounding horn doesn't deserve a cool name like Sid.

I had a regional boss named Bryce. Never struck me as being masculine. So I agree.

Many years ago, I asked Google what the gayest boys name was.

Bryce was number 1.

Yes

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
08-04-2016, 07:41 PM
So our old neighbors, the ones that like to mow the lawns at 7am, opened a B&B.
I now suspect my neighbors are some sort of life long serial murderous couple. Maybe even cannibals.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
09-04-2016, 06:12 AM
(08-04-2016 07:41 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So our old neighbors, the ones that like to mow the lawns at 7am, opened a B&B.
I now suspect my neighbors are some sort of life long serial murderous couple. Maybe even cannibals.

I one up my neighbors. They like to plow their driveway at 2am. I shovel snow back into their driveway after they are done and go back to sleep.
[+] 4 users Like Birdguy1979's post
09-04-2016, 09:47 AM
Our weather was quite nice yesterday and the day before it.

Weekend comes and it's cloudy -- looking suspiciously like rain. There must be a miscommunication with the "weather gods" because we've got outdoor stuff to do this weekend.

Things that involve paint...

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post