Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
10-04-2016, 07:49 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(10-04-2016 06:27 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Ants! Angry

Ants in my fucking. LAPTOP! Censored

Seriously, wtf? Facepalm

Wtf?? I'm surprised they don't think it's too hot.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2016, 07:55 PM
(10-04-2016 07:49 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  

Seriously, wtf? Facepalm

Wtf?? I'm surprised they don't think it's too hot.

Maybe they're fire ants and it needs to be debugged?
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
10-04-2016, 07:55 PM
10-04-2016, 08:16 PM

Seriously, wtf? Facepalm

So, what are they after? Jizz, or coke? Tongue
[+] 3 users Like Fireball's post
10-04-2016, 08:23 PM
(10-04-2016 08:16 PM)Fireball Wrote:  

Seriously, wtf? Facepalm

So, what are they after? Jizz, or coke? Tongue

My guess, both.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
10-04-2016, 08:34 PM
(10-04-2016 07:55 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(10-04-2016 07:49 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Wtf?? I'm surprised they don't think it's too hot.

Maybe they're fire ants and it needs to be debugged?

"Needs to be dubugged"
oh Pablo... *gently pets Pablo on the head for bad pun*
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
10-04-2016, 10:19 PM
So work was suppose to approve my annual leave last week. My manager didn't despite my constant nagging. So I talked to my supervisor last night and he said he'd sort it and contact me either way. My shift starts in 40 minutes and I've heard nothing.

I can only assume my leave has been approved and so I'm not gonna show up. He'll quickly remember he had to sort out my leave when staff are complaining because they can't go home because I'm not there to relieve them.
11-04-2016, 06:13 AM
(09-04-2016 11:09 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(09-04-2016 06:12 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I one up my neighbors. They like to plow their driveway at 2am. I shovel snow back into their driveway after they are done and go back to sleep.

You sound suspiciously like you'd get along with my manager from the 4 years of undergrad that I worked at McDonalds. He had an employee pull a prank on him over a summer, and brag about it, despite how he was known to be the prank king of the store. Winter came, the employee forgot pranking him, but he never forgot. A blizzard came...and he had six people bury her car in snow, saran wrap around the snow surrounding the car, bury it in another layer of snow, then had the maintenance guy hook up the hose to spray a layer of water over it all to freeze...

I don't know. That might be going a bit too far. Unless the original prank was that bad.
[+] 1 user Likes Birdguy1979's post
11-04-2016, 06:17 AM
(08-04-2016 02:23 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So, I'm driving down the road and someone cut me off, so I honked my horn. Admittedly, I've never honked the horn before now (I've had the car nearly a year).

It's the most whiny gay sounding horn I've ever heard. It's really more of a whine than a honk.

I've since renamed my car to Bryce. Because a totally gay car with an even more gay sounding horn doesn't deserve a cool name like Sid.

This morning I witnessed a moron use an off ramp to pass someone that left just a little bit too much space between them and the car ahead of them. Well, the idiot also left a little too much room, so I darted in front of him without a turn signal. I don't know when people will figure out that respect is earned, not just given. If you fail to respect myself or others, I owe you no respect. If anything, you are owed blatant disrespect.
[+] 1 user Likes Birdguy1979's post
11-04-2016, 06:38 AM
(11-04-2016 06:13 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I don't know. That might be going a bit too far. Unless the original prank was that bad.
Bit of both, original prank involved setting his food on fire while he was saying grace. But he was always a bit over the top. They got a cake for me when I left after four years, or rather that manager did, but no one else was touching it...ended up taking it home untouched and luckily so. My dad ate a piece and his teeth were the color of the icing for a week, one last goodbye prank.

(11-04-2016 06:17 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(08-04-2016 02:23 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So, I'm driving down the road and someone cut me off, so I honked my horn. Admittedly, I've never honked the horn before now (I've had the car nearly a year).

It's the most whiny gay sounding horn I've ever heard. It's really more of a whine than a honk.

I've since renamed my car to Bryce. Because a totally gay car with an even more gay sounding horn doesn't deserve a cool name like Sid.

This morning I witnessed a moron use an off ramp to pass someone that left just a little bit too much space between them and the car ahead of them. Well, the idiot also left a little too much room, so I darted in front of him without a turn signal. I don't know when people will figure out that respect is earned, not just given. If you fail to respect myself or others, I owe you no respect. If anything, you are owed blatant disrespect.

Oy. This morning on the way to work, a guy in a BMW, kept trying to cross double yellow behind me to pass a truck in front of me and I on a one lane each way road. He then repeatedly almost hit me as he kept pulling back over, realizing there was oncoming traffic in the other lane. Then he nearly hit me, honked the horn, and flipped me off when he didn't slow down after my blinker had been on to turn and I slowed to turn.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user