Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
11-04-2016, 06:13 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(11-04-2016 06:12 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Flood in the house...glass everywhere. Fence destroyed. Windows shattered. Multiple leaks in the roof. Car really has dents now. Husbands truck is destroyed this time...no back window left in it. Swing destroyed, all my birdfeeders destroyed, skimmer covers on the pool shattered. This is one unholy mess.

Hail from the size of peas to the size of baseballs.

How in the hell we have power and internet is beyond me.

Pics or it never happened. No

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
11-04-2016, 06:16 PM
(11-04-2016 06:13 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(11-04-2016 06:12 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Flood in the house...glass everywhere. Fence destroyed. Windows shattered. Multiple leaks in the roof. Car really has dents now. Husbands truck is destroyed this time...no back window left in it. Swing destroyed, all my birdfeeders destroyed, skimmer covers on the pool shattered. This is one unholy mess.

Pics or it never happened. No

Several on my camera, I will have to upload them. They are pretty much going to have to rebuild the house.

It's not like we pack off our herd of critters and go anywhere...daughter's house and son's house in the same shape as ours.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
11-04-2016, 06:20 PM
(11-04-2016 06:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(11-04-2016 06:13 PM)Chas Wrote:  Pics or it never happened. No

Several on my camera, I will have to upload them. They are pretty much going to have to rebuild the house.

It's not like we pack off our herd of critters and go anywhere...daughter's house and son's house in the same shape as ours.

That sounds like a nightmare. Sadcryface
11-04-2016, 06:22 PM

Over what area does this storm damage extend? How's your insurance? Huh

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-04-2016, 06:29 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2016 07:37 PM by Anjele.)
(11-04-2016 06:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(11-04-2016 06:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Several on my camera, I will have to upload them. They are pretty much going to have to rebuild the house.

Over what area does this storm damage extend? How's your insurance? Huh

Just looked closer, my windshield is cracked in a couple places.

One of the turbines was knocked off the roof. Multiple broken windows...we already have a claim in progress for the storm that went through a week or so ago. Now we have to file additional claims on the house and the cars. At least we have power. My son doesn't.

The recessed lights in our ceiling were pouring water as the hail broke through the roof. I have the dogs in a small area so that we can make sure we have all the glass up off the floor. This is crazy bad.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
11-04-2016, 06:32 PM

Oh my!!! Can you actually stay in the house or will you have to leave?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

11-04-2016, 06:36 PM

Hug

The biology of mind bridges the sciences - concerned with the natural world - and the humanities - concerned with the meaning of human experience. Eric Kandel
11-04-2016, 07:14 PM
The more we look and the more we clean, the worse it gets.

Please don't let it rain...the contractor is coming in the morning to tarp the roof. Sadcryface

11-04-2016, 07:56 PM

Holy crap Anjele!
Hug

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
11-04-2016, 07:57 PM
(11-04-2016 07:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  The more we look and the more we clean, the worse it gets.

Please don't let it rain...the contractor is coming in the morning to tarp the roof. Sadcryface

I think I'd rather deal with ants in my shit, than having my shit destroyed! Sad
I sowwy! Hug I can't make any promise of economic aid, but if I find any extra moneyz, I could send it! Hug