Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
12-04-2016, 07:26 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Woke up to dog shit on the floor this morning. Samantha ate an iguana yesterday and it apparently didn't sit well.

Nothing like soft, slimy, smelly dog shit before coffee. Hobo

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Full Circle's post
12-04-2016, 07:38 AM
(12-04-2016 07:26 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Woke up to dog shit on the floor this morning. Samantha ate an iguana yesterday and it apparently didn't sit well.

I thought I have it rough when my dog does a dance on me at 4am to wake me up if she has to go out. Most of the time, she does not have to go in the middle of the night. I actually have a wonderfully smart dog.Tongue
12-04-2016, 07:42 AM
(12-04-2016 07:26 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Woke up to dog shit on the floor this morning. Samantha ate an iguana yesterday and it apparently didn't sit well.

I'll bet she wasn't too happy about it either.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
12-04-2016, 08:30 AM

I'm not so sure I'd enjoy it after coffee, either. Confused Iguanas can carry salmonella-

https://www.google.com/search?q=iguana+s...8&oe=utf-8

Maybe your dog got it? Consider
12-04-2016, 12:34 PM
Went to doc last night because I've had head pressure and nausea for a week, and a few other symptoms. Basically told I'm a medical mystery; all of my symptoms, combined with my sleep apnea, cause all of my other symptoms. So they took blood to test for Diabetes and Thyroid issues and prescribed me stuff for nausea, acid reflux, and migraines in hopes that will treat it. Current three theories are apparently: Thyroid, Diabetes, and my personal favorite, paraphrasing, "a domino effect of things happening because you've locked yourself into a circular pattern where you stress and don't sleep well and the constant lack of sleep is combining with the stress to give you stress headaches, tear up your stomach, and make you nauseated." Went to Wal-Mart to pick up my prescriptions, "Oh we only have two ready"...really, I gave you like 18 hours because I had to go teach classes... "We had to order your nausea medication, it'll be here on Thursday." I know it's not their fault, but they could've perhaps called and told me. Meanwhile here I am at work, doing a call-a-thon tonight in a few hours, to students who told their high school guidance counselors they may want to major in my field. I've actually been looking forward to it, but with my body screaming "we need to throw up" it doesn't sound nearly as fun.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-04-2016, 02:25 PM
(12-04-2016 08:30 AM)Fireball Wrote:  

I'm not so sure I'd enjoy it after coffee, either. Confused Iguanas can carry salmonella-

https://www.google.com/search?q=iguana+s...8&oe=utf-8

Maybe your dog got it? Consider

Great.
I didn’t know this. I’ll keep a close eye on them.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
12-04-2016, 02:31 PM

At least I didn't wake up to that. Rainbow Vomit

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
12-04-2016, 02:52 PM
(12-04-2016 02:31 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

At least I didn't wake up to that. Rainbow Vomit

Your dog doesn't let you know if she has to go? Mine alerts me. She also sleeps right between us in bed on her back, head on a pillow, and under the covers. She is a nut. She is also smart enough to know when to not be in our bed.
12-04-2016, 02:54 PM
(12-04-2016 12:34 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Went to doc last night because I've had head pressure and nausea for a week, and a few other symptoms. Basically told I'm a medical mystery; all of my symptoms, combined with my sleep apnea, cause all of my other symptoms. So they took blood to test for Diabetes and Thyroid issues and prescribed me stuff for nausea, acid reflux, and migraines in hopes that will treat it. Current three theories are apparently: Thyroid, Diabetes, and my personal favorite, paraphrasing, "a domino effect of things happening because you've locked yourself into a circular pattern where you stress and don't sleep well and the constant lack of sleep is combining with the stress to give you stress headaches, tear up your stomach, and make you nauseated." Went to Wal-Mart to pick up my prescriptions, "Oh we only have two ready"...really, I gave you like 18 hours because I had to go teach classes... "We had to order your nausea medication, it'll be here on Thursday." I know it's not their fault, but they could've perhaps called and told me. Meanwhile here I am at work, doing a call-a-thon tonight in a few hours, to students who told their high school guidance counselors they may want to major in my field. I've actually been looking forward to it, but with my body screaming "we need to throw up" it doesn't sound nearly as fun.

Hug

Hope you start feeling better!

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
12-04-2016, 02:56 PM
(12-04-2016 12:34 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Went to doc last night because I've had head pressure and nausea for a week, and a few other symptoms. Basically told I'm a medical mystery; all of my symptoms, combined with my sleep apnea, cause all of my other symptoms. So they took blood to test for Diabetes and Thyroid issues and prescribed me stuff for nausea, acid reflux, and migraines in hopes that will treat it. Current three theories are apparently: Thyroid, Diabetes, and my personal favorite, paraphrasing, "a domino effect of things happening because you've locked yourself into a circular pattern where you stress and don't sleep well and the constant lack of sleep is combining with the stress to give you stress headaches, tear up your stomach, and make you nauseated." Went to Wal-Mart to pick up my prescriptions, "Oh we only have two ready"...really, I gave you like 18 hours because I had to go teach classes... "We had to order your nausea medication, it'll be here on Thursday." I know it's not their fault, but they could've perhaps called and told me. Meanwhile here I am at work, doing a call-a-thon tonight in a few hours, to students who told their high school guidance counselors they may want to major in my field. I've actually been looking forward to it, but with my body screaming "we need to throw up" it doesn't sound nearly as fun.

You didn't eat an iguana too, did you?

Kidding...I hope you get your meds and they find an answer soon so that you feel better.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat