Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
16-04-2016, 03:13 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(16-04-2016 02:58 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(14-04-2016 12:41 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Years ago...and I mean years ago (when I was 16) I had a root canal done but never got it crowned due to price of it.

A couple days ago that tooth cracked. I've been trying to find a dentist but literally no one takes this crappy insurance. The ONE PLACE I was told takes it wont answer the phone (I left a message)

How annoying. Its uncomfortable and I hate not being able to take care of it.

Even with the best dental insurance out there anything beyond a small filling is insanely expensive. Dental insurance is a joke.

For $300.00 you can get from NY or ATL to the Dominican Republic and have it done for real cheap. Dentist may even speak English, but that is not really relevant. PM me and I'll dig up more info for you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2016, 09:21 AM (This post was last modified: 17-04-2016 09:35 AM by Anjele.)
It's raining...no, it's pouring. And the house is leaking in multiple places...this is supposed to last for the next few days. FUCK

[Image: Rain%204172016_zpsrz7d8fsb.jpg]

This fell in about an hour.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
17-04-2016, 12:20 PM
Goddamn FUCKING sociopaths!!!!

I am going to find a way to make his world fucking crash and burn. Egos - they always think they're better, smarter. They underestimate us mere cretins and that's how we fuck their worlds up.

I'm not a pawn. I'm the goddamn fucking queen, and I'm about to blow up his fucking board and he'll never see it coming.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
17-04-2016, 12:25 PM
(17-04-2016 12:20 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Goddamn FUCKING sociopaths!!!!

I am going to find a way to make his world fucking crash and burn. Egos - they always think they're better, smarter. They underestimate us mere cretins and that's how we fuck their worlds up.

I'm not a pawn. I'm the goddamn fucking queen, and I'm about to blow up his fucking board and he'll never see it coming.

Screw backing up slowly. This is the single most frighting thing I've ever seen.

*Flees at full speed*
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
17-04-2016, 12:25 PM
(17-04-2016 09:21 AM)Anjele Wrote:  It's raining...no, it's pouring. And the house is leaking in multiple places...this is supposed to last for the next few days. FUCK

[Image: Rain%204172016_zpsrz7d8fsb.jpg]

This fell in about an hour.

The roof man here. WIll fix any and all leaks.Just fly me from the Dominican Republic and feed me for 3 days and I won't charge much more than that!
[+] 2 users Like DerFish's post
17-04-2016, 12:30 PM (This post was last modified: 17-04-2016 02:25 PM by Nurse.)
No WONDER I've been living in a goddamn fucking lifetime movie. Jesus Christ there are some sick fucks out there. No wonder I haven't been able to make sense of the last few months.
I should write a book. You can't make this shit up.

Holy shit I'm glad I'm moving.

Edited to delete a few details because, well, sociopaths.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
17-04-2016, 01:30 PM
That back yard looks like you need to go commit Grand Theft Ark from the Ark Encounter...

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
17-04-2016, 10:29 PM
There's like an exposed nerve or something in one of my teeth. Every time I have something cold or even room temperature and it goes to where it is there's a very sharp pain and the whole side of my face just hurts and so does my ear.

[Image: oscar.png]
17-04-2016, 10:38 PM
(17-04-2016 12:30 PM)Nurse Wrote:  No WONDER I've been living in a goddamn fucking lifetime movie. Jesus Christ there are some sick fucks out there. No wonder I haven't been able to make sense of the last few months.
I should write a book. You can't make this shit up.

Holy shit I'm glad I'm moving.

Edited to delete a few details because, well, sociopaths.

I'm glad you're moving too. Hug

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
18-04-2016, 12:25 PM
The cicadas are coming and the freezer is clean and waiting for them. Drooling

#sigh