Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
17-11-2012, 09:19 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(17-11-2012 09:12 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  You're going to be in human resource classes? Fucking awesome. Can't wait for the drama to come!

It was the only commerce related course offered over November - December.
Not many people do courses over summer so not many courses are offered.
The fact I'm in the law facility lecture halls says something (they're small lecture halls, but very comfortable which is nice).

Suffice to say Human resources is not one of my favorite courses, especially considering their idea of human resources is talking and working with people to sort out problems and my idea of human resources is borrow your moms whip and yelling at people to get back to work.

So yes, this shall be an interesting one to say the least.
It's only till 23rd of December (hence the 3hour lectures), I got International Business in January - Feb, and then I start my third year end of Feb.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-11-2012, 09:31 PM
Ranting corner
Fucking Earmuffs taking summer classes during the winter. No

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
17-11-2012, 10:00 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boy do I have a story for you cunts.

Later though, right now suffice to say I gotta locate a shotgun, some lime, a whole heap of duct-tape, some alcohol, and some bandages.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
17-11-2012, 10:44 PM
Brace yourselves, give it an hour or two and you'll see what I'm talking about, it's gonna be a cracker of a rant, the real cherry on the ice cream..
17-11-2012, 10:58 PM
All that for a toothpaste mishap? Buy a safe.
17-11-2012, 11:14 PM
Ranting corner
(17-11-2012 10:58 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  All that for a toothpaste mishap? Buy a safe.

You don't understand the terror!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
18-11-2012, 12:24 AM
Ok, nothing to do with toothpaste.

So you know how I was saying how nothing was going right in my life and how this year has just been one giant shit bag year?

Yeah, well as of this week things were finally looking good. I got my finances under control, I'm able to avoid my flatmates, I got internet working, etc... basically things were looking good.
So then what happened earlier?
I came off my motorbike.
I see what they mean by "always wear your gloves I can't stress this enough".
Taking a corner a little too slow on gravel on a hill, bike just slipped out from under me.
I was only going like 15kms but considering the only safety gear I had on was my helmet it still hurt like a bitch.
Gravel is not nice to land on, my hands are all cut up and my left leg is battered and cut up.
And the whole right side of my bike is fucked. The panel is completely smashed, not just cracked, smashed. Mufflers crunched and scraped, handlebar, foot pedal, rear brake pedal, wing mirror.
Second time this year the whole right side has been.. totaled. At the beginning on this year some fucktard reversed over a footpath, over a gutter and into my parked bike. $2,500 of his dollars later and it was finally repaired.
Oh well, thank god for insurance right?
It might be good time actually.. Bike was in need of scheduled maintenance, might be able to get it all done under insurance.
Actually.. I wonder if I could score a new helmet too?
Anyway it's gonna be a trip to the insurance place tomorrow.

So, FML right?
Yeah not just yet...

So after some massive guy who happened to be right there helped me lift my bike and I stopped to catch my breath I rode back here, thank god the bike still went, considering my location if it didn't start I would have truly been fucked.
Hands covered in blood, getting blood all over my white bike (though to be fair it's gonna be replaced so..) I park up and low and behold some Indian bitch (it's relevant because it shows why I hate Indians) comes out of her shitty little house.
You see, I park on the footpath because the road in which I live is very narrow and all the car spots are filled. It's the most logical courteous place to park. It also means I can turn around at the end of the road and park facing upwards on the hill (can't park facing downwards on a hill because of the way the stand works and well see my rant a while back about trying to get back onto my bike while it's parked facing downwards on a hill..).
Anyway, so this bitch comes out and asks who I am, I say my name and she enquirers as to if the bike is mine, I look down at me holding my helmet (standing right to next to it and she saw me get off it..) look back at her, "yes", note that I just wanna get inside at this point so I explain to her I just crashed and would like to get inside. "oh hang on dear this will only take a moment" (grrrrr), so I ask what is it and she proceeds to ask why I park there and not on the road so I say that all the spots are taken and I can park on the path and cars can't and she has nothing to say against that so she rambles on about how someone can walk into at night and hurt themselves or such shit (I know what it was about, it's because I went to the grocery store at 11:30pm last night, that's what this is really about) so I explain there's nowhere else and she says where do I live so I point to my place (it's up a narrow pathway) she says to park it down the path, I say it's not possible because of the narrowness, the fact I'll never get it in or out in the first place and people will bang into it more then where it's currently parked. She goes on and on about how someone will walk into etc.. (there's street lighting btw) and so i go on and on about how it's the best spot and she's asking me is this gonna be a permanent thing and I say till February and she's standing there smiling and shit and I'm standing there dripping blood and in pain and so I just walk off and she goes "think about it okay" and I go whatever and leave.

So, from now on all my shopping is going to be done at 11:30pm, I am not going to lightly drive anymore, I'm going to rev the shit out of it (up hill so makes it easier) and I'm going to turn my lights on full beam.
Fuck you bitch.

Now, FML.
18-11-2012, 12:28 AM
Ranting corner
(18-11-2012 12:24 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Ok, nothing to do with toothpaste.

So you know how I was saying how nothing was going right in my life and how this year has just been one giant shit bag year?
No. I have no recollection of you saying anything of the sort. Perhaps you could explain in much more detail as to what you mean.

~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
18-11-2012, 12:46 AM
Aww, muffin top I'm glad you're okay! Gravel can be super tricky.

Is it legal to park where you are? If not, I'd worry about the lady getting your bike ticketed or towed. It sounds like she asked you nicely. Not saying she should be listened to, just saying she could have flown off the handle (pun) a little more if she wanted to.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
18-11-2012, 06:31 AM
(18-11-2012 12:46 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Aww, muffin top I'm glad you're okay! Gravel can be super tricky.

Is it legal to park where you are? If not, I'd worry about the lady getting your bike ticketed or towed. It sounds like she asked you nicely. Not saying she should be listened to, just saying she could have flown off the handle (pun) a little more if she wanted to.
It's on the footpath so probably not really legal, but it's down a suburb street, hardly the middle of the CBD ya know.
Motorbikes park on the footpath all the time, motorbike parking is free here.
And in fact the suburb I live all parking is free so.. No parking warden is going to make the trip out just to ticket my bike.
And where it is is next to impossible to tow, I mean it's a miracle I can get it where it is let alone a tow truck in there...

It's not that she asked politely, it was her persistence even after telling her why I park there and why I don't park where she was suggesting. It was like arguing with people from the Political sub-forum, total brick wall.

She was being a selfish cow.

So I watched an episode of Honey Boo Boo... Ohmy And I thought I'm from the bogen capital of the world, GOD FUCKING DAM!!! They put any bogen this country can produce to shame.
America, you win, you are officially the most bogen (or redkneck or whatever you wanna call it) country in the world.
Butter and ketchup?? I mean no wonder that family are a bunch of fat fucktards, jesus fucking christ.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post