Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
23-04-2016, 01:25 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(23-04-2016 01:22 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(23-04-2016 12:41 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  This is why I'm your favorite, right? Laugh out load

Fuck off, I'm everyone's favorite. Everyone knows this.
It's the hair. *hair flick*

Everyone's favorite what exactly? Consider

You're certainly my favorite angry miniature Kiwi. Thumbsup

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2016, 05:27 AM
Everyone's favorite person of course.

Finally getting something eat today. First food of the day and it's 11:26pm >< gotta love being screwed over by change in work hours that you didn't notice till the last minute.
25-04-2016, 05:45 AM
Gotta love it when you send someone who said they liked you a heartfelt text yesterday, and she still hasn't replied (even though she read it). I am officially fucking off back to the friendzone, methinks.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
25-04-2016, 06:35 AM
(25-04-2016 05:45 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Gotta love it when you send someone who said they liked you a heartfelt text yesterday, and she still hasn't replied (even though she read it). I am officially fucking off back to the friendzone, methinks.

Not necessarily. She might have just read your text and felt super awkward because you just sent her a heartfelt text and doesn't know how to respond. I'm sure you're still good. If she wasn't interested or just wanted to be friends she likely would have just addressed it and told you that.

Or you're fucked (well... not fucked in this case which I guess is the issue). Either way.
25-04-2016, 06:42 AM
Also Ato, you don't need to send a girl a big heartfelt text. You're over complicating the situation.
Just keep it simple. Ask them out, ask if they like you more than just friends and all that. That way if it's not both ways you find out without just pouring your heart out, it's less embarrassing and can be something you laugh about later. Sure it's awkward but that's the nature of the business. Ask her to the movies or something, or hang out.
When you've hung out and built a closer bond/relationship (in a friend sort of way) than progress to dating and go from there.

Keep it simple. If she likes you you're 90% of the way.

Just.. don't do anything awkward like text her a big heartfelt text confessing you're undying love when all she's said is that she might be interested in dating you.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
25-04-2016, 11:27 AM
I decided this should be a rant. My little dog makes more money than I make in a week and a half for only 3 days of work. How is that even possible in this world?
25-04-2016, 11:35 AM
(25-04-2016 05:45 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Gotta love it when you send someone who said they liked you a heartfelt text yesterday, and she still hasn't replied (even though she read it). I am officially fucking off back to the friendzone, methinks.

Whom did she say it to? If she said it to you face to face, you are good. If she "said" it to a co-worker, you may be screwed. My last job, I had someone try to set me up. Fortunately I am happily married or I may have fallen for it. The guy sent me a text and spoofed the phone number of one of the cashiers there to make it look like she was sending me a message. I saw right through it and the next time I saw her I asked if she had sent me a message and that I had received a message from (phone number). She said that was her number and was quite pissed when I showed her the message. Needless to say, the guy that sent it no longer works there. Be careful, there are people that will set you up for a big fall if they don't like you.
[+] 1 user Likes Birdguy1979's post
25-04-2016, 12:39 PM
I just got in from cutting firewood -- and I found a frigging tick crawling on my arm..............

Once you find one on ya - ya keep feeling them crawling all over your body --- even though there aren't any......

The one upside -- my fingers are calloused enough - that I can crush a tick between my fingers.......

You gotta be pretty damned fireproof to be able to do that......

Office workers need not apply.....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
25-04-2016, 12:40 PM
(25-04-2016 11:27 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I decided this should be a rant. My little dog makes more money than I make in a week and a half for only 3 days of work. How is that even possible in this world?

If you really feel bad about it, I'll take the dog! Laugh out load Just look at it like this- sports people get paid obscene amounts of money for what is basically entertainment of the population. That's why your dog makes more money- the entertainment industry is just bursting with money. Take it while you can get it! Thumbsup
25-04-2016, 12:43 PM
(25-04-2016 12:40 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 11:27 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I decided this should be a rant. My little dog makes more money than I make in a week and a half for only 3 days of work. How is that even possible in this world?

If you really feel bad about it, I'll take the dog! Laugh out load Just look at it like this- sports people get paid obscene amounts of money for what is basically entertainment of the population. That's why your dog makes more money- the entertainment industry is just bursting with money. Take it while you can get it! Thumbsup

So very true. Although it is really a dog grooming expo.