Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
25-04-2016, 01:02 PM (This post was last modified: 25-04-2016 01:07 PM by Nurse.)
RE: Ranting corner
(25-04-2016 06:35 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  If she wasn't interested or just wanted to be friends she likely would have just addressed it and told you that.

Doubt it - the latter is more likely. It takes a lot of maturity to address someone's feelings like that - and she just left him hanging.

Some girls/women get satisfaction from knowing they are wanted and string the poor guy along to boost their own ego. Guys do it, too. It's tough to admit you're on a string, but a person who cares about you wouldn't pull that shit - it would be obvious it's a mutual like instead of sitting at home wondering what you are to them. Speaking from very painful recent experience...

This is for you, Ato.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
25-04-2016, 01:45 PM
I got the shittiest luck on the fucking planet. No matter how hard I try I still can't seem to land a job.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
25-04-2016, 01:50 PM
(25-04-2016 01:45 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I got the shittiest luck on the fucking planet. No matter how hard I try I still can't seem to land a job.

You are either asking for too much money or not looking in the right place. I work at a salvage yard where I sell trailers. We also take in scrap metal and whole cars which get sold as parts or as whole cars. You might try somewhere like that. I am happy here. I get medical benefits and everyone is so politically incorrect I am right at home.
25-04-2016, 01:53 PM
(25-04-2016 01:50 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 01:45 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I got the shittiest luck on the fucking planet. No matter how hard I try I still can't seem to land a job.

You are either asking for too much money or not looking in the right place. I work at a salvage yard where I sell trailers. We also take in scrap metal and whole cars which get sold as parts or as whole cars. You might try somewhere like that. I am happy here. I get medical benefits and everyone is so politically incorrect I am right at home.

Do you have to have work experience? Is there an age limit?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
25-04-2016, 04:53 PM
(23-04-2016 12:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [...] I'm just happy that even thought I'm one of the biggest assholes here, I still got a mod in my corner!

Uh..... "one of" the biggest assholes here?

[Image: 20140612-135335-50015684.jpg]

... only jokin' mate. Wink

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
26-04-2016, 04:27 AM
So annoyed when I see those stupid recipe titles. "Gourmet chocolate", "Easy Queso"? "Queso" simply means cheese, and "gourmet" does not mean "little pieces of filled chocolate".

Aaargh Angry

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
26-04-2016, 09:09 AM
Not usually one for swearing, but if I want the fucking advice of a fucking convicted rapist, I'll fucking ask for it. If I don't, then go fuck off you flying fucktard. This announcement brought to you by Facebook, where defriending people doesn't stop them from being in the same groups as you, Facebook, where everyone (and Jesus) are a Hell of a lot more forgiving of a rapist than I am.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-04-2016, 09:56 AM
(26-04-2016 09:09 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Not usually one for swearing, but if I want the fucking advice of a fucking convicted rapist, I'll fucking ask for it. If I don't, then go fuck off you flying fucktard. This announcement brought to you by Facebook, where defriending people doesn't stop them from being in the same groups as you, Facebook, where everyone (and Jesus) are a Hell of a lot more forgiving of a rapist than I am.

You have to give some context. What convicted rapist is trying to give you advice?
26-04-2016, 10:00 AM
(26-04-2016 09:56 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  You have to give some context. What convicted rapist is trying to give you advice?

Guy I knew growing up who went to Cub Scouts and church with me; asked about a particular institution that's hiring, in a group we're both in for back home, and he started talking about how I should avoid it due to the lack of cute single women.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-04-2016, 10:06 AM
(26-04-2016 10:00 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(26-04-2016 09:56 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  You have to give some context. What convicted rapist is trying to give you advice?

Guy I knew growing up who went to Cub Scouts and church with me; asked about a particular institution that's hiring, in a group we're both in for back home, and he started talking about how I should avoid it due to the lack of cute single women.

A lack of women in general could make it a creepy place. That being said, if you are going to join because it is something you enjoy it is none of his business. Then again, I almost never take advice from others without deep thought first.
[+] 1 user Likes Birdguy1979's post