Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
26-04-2016, 05:20 PM
RE: Ranting corner
That's it. I'm fed up with this work shit. This issue is a non-issue that should have been sorted weeks, no months, ago and yet here we are.
My supervisor still refuses to do his fucking job, bring up trolleys and do rubbish etc.. because it's "beneath" him.

He went to my bosses boss about the issue who said he didn't have to do it because he's supervisor and needs to be in the building. Which sure I get that, except last night he was doing security on the elevator, which he can't leave so can't do supervisor things at checkouts anyway, AND he wasn't the only supervisor on AND our team leader is on on Tuesdays and she's one step above supervisor.

I'm sick of being treated like the fucking bad guy in this situation just because the supervisors are failing to bully me around and spreading rumors and shit.
They can eat a fucking dick. It's my turn to go to my bosses boss. And if that fails I'm not past making a formal complaint to headquarters.

This better be fucking sorted tomorrow (or Friday) and that supervisor better have to do his fucking job or if he doesn't have to do it just because he doesn't like doing it I'm not doing it either. Give me a fucking disciplinary I fucking dare you.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2016, 05:29 PM
(25-04-2016 01:45 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I got the shittiest luck on the fucking planet. No matter how hard I try I still can't seem to land a job.

Good luck mate.

Skype call if ever you need to talk. You have my number.

My rant, well I am awaiting my ride to hospital where I must undergo treatment. Something has been horribly wrong over the past week or so. I believe it has shown in my posts at times.

I have no idea how long this will all take or if I will have to remain in hospital. I hope not as I am sick of hospitals. 10 months living in hospital followed by two visits per week, often three, since September 14. One week saw 13 visits in ambulances and taxis!

However I am not alone. When I get to the hospital I will be surrounded by many others with various complaints. The cancer centre will be filled with people getting chemo. I'll see people disabled in wheelchairs. So much suffering.

I'm over it.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
26-04-2016, 05:30 PM
In fact, here I go!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
26-04-2016, 05:31 PM
(26-04-2016 05:30 PM)Banjo Wrote:  In fact, here I go!

Best of luck.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
26-04-2016, 06:57 PM
(26-04-2016 05:31 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(26-04-2016 05:30 PM)Banjo Wrote:  In fact, here I go!

Best of luck.

In an isolation room now while they run tests.

Thanks mate. Smile

Banjo.
26-04-2016, 07:40 PM
(26-04-2016 06:57 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(26-04-2016 05:31 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Best of luck.

In an isolation room now while they run tests.

Thanks mate. Smile

((( Hug )))

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
27-04-2016, 06:42 AM
(26-04-2016 10:06 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  A lack of women in general could make it a creepy place. That being said, if you are going to join because it is something you enjoy it is none of his business. Then again, I almost never take advice from others without deep thought first.

Well it's actually a university I was thinking of applying for a job with, and I think it's less "there aren't women around" sort of deal and more "everyone knows I'm a creeper and won't give me sex" in his case. I've seen women from back home post his information and picture for soliciting them (and their underage teen daughters)...which, not defending him, he better have done pre-conviction, because if not, he's in for a world of legal hurt if they want to pursue it.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-04-2016, 06:48 AM
(27-04-2016 06:42 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(26-04-2016 10:06 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  A lack of women in general could make it a creepy place. That being said, if you are going to join because it is something you enjoy it is none of his business. Then again, I almost never take advice from others without deep thought first.

Well it's actually a university I was thinking of applying for a job with, and I think it's less "there aren't women around" sort of deal and more "everyone knows I'm a creeper and won't give me sex" in his case. I've seen women from back home post his information and picture for soliciting them (and their underage teen daughters)...which, not defending him, he better have done pre-conviction, because if not, he's in for a world of legal hurt if they want to pursue it.

What an idiot. With how crazy our country is about sex. We love guns, violence, and gore, but sex scares the shit out of everyone. I really can't wrap my head around it.
[+] 2 users Like Birdguy1979's post
27-04-2016, 08:37 AM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2016 08:41 AM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
(27-04-2016 06:48 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  What an idiot. With how crazy our country is about sex. We love guns, violence, and gore, but sex scares the shit out of everyone. I really can't wrap my head around it.

I knew someone who bought a copy of the movie titanic that was sanitized of all the sex. Yeah, both scenes. Drinking Beverage

All the parts of boat sinking and people screaming,dying etc was of course left in.

At the time she offered to let me borrow it, because my son told her kid he wanted to see it (long story there kid was 4 at the time). I refused.

The fuck do I care about him seeing Kate Winslet nude?

For years he thought the movie ended when the ship started to sink. Because I never played the second VHS tape. Then one day I let him watch the whole thing. He was like 7 or something at the time.

He was like...there's more?! *snort*.

But I was totally right in waiting because he said the end was hard to watch.

Eta I should add that he knew the whole story about Titanic sinking, he knew some children died and also that there weren't enough life boats and the fact many left with few passengers.

But I knew him and knew he couldn't handle seeing it portrayed that way.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
27-04-2016, 09:23 AM
(27-04-2016 08:37 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(27-04-2016 06:48 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  What an idiot. With how crazy our country is about sex. We love guns, violence, and gore, but sex scares the shit out of everyone. I really can't wrap my head around it.

I knew someone who bought a copy of the movie titanic that was sanitized of all the sex. Yeah, both scenes. Drinking Beverage

All the parts of boat sinking and people screaming,dying etc was of course left in.

At the time she offered to let me borrow it, because my son told her kid he wanted to see it (long story there kid was 4 at the time). I refused.

The fuck do I care about him seeing Kate Winslet nude?

For years he thought the movie ended when the ship started to sink. Because I never played the second VHS tape. Then one day I let him watch the whole thing. He was like 7 or something at the time.

He was like...there's more?! *snort*.

But I was totally right in waiting because he said the end was hard to watch.

Eta I should add that he knew the whole story about Titanic sinking, he knew some children died and also that there weren't enough life boats and the fact many left with few passengers.

But I knew him and knew he couldn't handle seeing it portrayed that way.

I was more disturbed by the over the top villian (who wants to KILL A GUY, wtf...), the dull love story and the fact that Leo doesn't have a beard. It's inexcusable I tell you, Admiral.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post