Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
28-04-2016, 02:06 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(27-04-2016 04:27 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Good points. I forgot about the pasty...and BirdGuy has killed any desire I might have had for Howard the Duck, though reminded me why certain issues of NatGeo were everyone in school's first "forbidden fruit" type experience. And agreed definitely on the violent video games vs. sex thing; one acquaintance I know let's his seven year old play God of War and such on his old PS2, which is super violent, but he made sure to take over and send the kid out of the room for the sex minigame.

--

Also sorry to multi-rant, but student told me she thought people in her row were cheating on a test today. Sure enough, two people have the exact same things wrong. I was ready to lay down the law and kick them out of the course; pulled up the university policy on academic dishonesty and all I can do on a first offense is a private oral warning. Seriously uni? Seriously? Now I'm going to make 3 versions of the Final Exam.

Now that we have brought up Howard the Duck, you really must see it. That duck tits scene is hilarious.

For all the 90's kids out there. Hope this doesn't get removed.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Birdguy1979's post
28-04-2016, 02:41 PM
By the way, it is not my fault if the Duck Tales theme gets stuck in your head. Drinking Beverage

You're welcome.Big Grin
28-04-2016, 02:41 PM
(28-04-2016 02:06 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(27-04-2016 04:27 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Good points. I forgot about the pasty...and BirdGuy has killed any desire I might have had for Howard the Duck, though reminded me why certain issues of NatGeo were everyone in school's first "forbidden fruit" type experience. And agreed definitely on the violent video games vs. sex thing; one acquaintance I know let's his seven year old play God of War and such on his old PS2, which is super violent, but he made sure to take over and send the kid out of the room for the sex minigame.

--

Also sorry to multi-rant, but student told me she thought people in her row were cheating on a test today. Sure enough, two people have the exact same things wrong. I was ready to lay down the law and kick them out of the course; pulled up the university policy on academic dishonesty and all I can do on a first offense is a private oral warning. Seriously uni? Seriously? Now I'm going to make 3 versions of the Final Exam.

Now that we have brought up Howard the Duck, you really must see it. That duck tits scene is hilarious.

THAT'S A DUCK! THAT'S A TIE! THAT'S A DESK! THAT'S A DOOPID DOOPID MOVIE!

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
28-04-2016, 02:49 PM
(28-04-2016 02:41 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(28-04-2016 02:06 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Now that we have brought up Howard the Duck, you really must see it. That duck tits scene is hilarious.

THAT'S A DUCK! THAT'S A TIE! THAT'S A DESK! THAT'S A DOOPID DOOPID MOVIE!

Stupid as it is, it is worth seeing.
28-04-2016, 02:52 PM
(28-04-2016 02:49 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(28-04-2016 02:41 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  THAT'S A DUCK! THAT'S A TIE! THAT'S A DESK! THAT'S A DOOPID DOOPID MOVIE!

Stupid as it is, it is worth seeing.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
28-04-2016, 02:55 PM
(28-04-2016 02:52 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(28-04-2016 02:49 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Stupid as it is, it is worth seeing.

Hmm. I missed that actually.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
28-04-2016, 03:59 PM
This year, I've decided my life goal will be to keep things running smoothly. Consequently, this year was the first time I actually got proactive getting my medical work done for my job. I not only get it scheduled several days prior to deadline, I got all the paperwork taken care of and put it in the HR person's desk so she sees it first thing in the morning. Days go by, deadline has come and gone - no last minute rushing around. So relaxing. Everything went well with minimal hassle. I'm so jazzed - it's great incentive to keep on top of everything.

Aaaaaaaaaaand they lose my paperwork.

Someone can go fuck their own self. I'm not peeing in a cup again. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
28-04-2016, 10:51 PM
God damn I hate Punjab Indians. Even more than Muslims, and I fucking HATE Muslims.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
28-04-2016, 10:57 PM
There's a product that will make my man's farts smell like chocolate.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
29-04-2016, 12:00 AM
(28-04-2016 10:57 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  There's a product that will make my man's farts smell like chocolate.

[Image: 54802912.jpg]

You husband doesn't fart. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post