Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
01-05-2016, 09:09 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Yabut, I can't have my chocoholic wife following me around asking me repeatedly "Where's the chocolate?" Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Fireball's post
01-05-2016, 10:27 AM
Irony ----

Working all morning in the shop - cutting, fitting and welding a 100 kg weldment - using dangerous tools and tossing sparks everywhere - where the possibility of setting yourself on fire is very real ----

Then taking a lunch break, and cutting yourself in the kitchen with a pair of scissors while opening a Popsicle....

At least it's amusing....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
01-05-2016, 12:22 PM
Have ideas for two inventions. One would save businesses thousands of dollars per year per store each year. The other is something that to me is obvious but no one has invented it yet. However, I lack the funds to make prototypes. Shit. I'll try to figure this out.
01-05-2016, 11:57 PM
I guess I'll put this here. I deleted a few messages from my inbox - just saw the email that someone's trying to PM me.

Thanks.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
02-05-2016, 12:08 AM
Goodnight TTA.

I've got a hellishly busy day tomorrow.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

02-05-2016, 12:08 AM
(02-05-2016 12:08 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Goodnight TTA.

Sleep well, hope you have a good day tomorrow

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
02-05-2016, 06:13 AM
(01-05-2016 12:22 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Have ideas for two inventions. One would save businesses thousands of dollars per year per store each year. The other is something that to me is obvious but no one has invented it yet. However, I lack the funds to make prototypes. Shit. I'll try to figure this out.

Let me know when you do.... I've got a couple myself.....

Already got screwed once, by the company I worked for -- taking a tool that I developed on my own and made it part of a mandatory tool listing for a certain motorcycle company ---- and I never got a nickle...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
02-05-2016, 08:33 AM
(02-05-2016 06:13 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(01-05-2016 12:22 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Have ideas for two inventions. One would save businesses thousands of dollars per year per store each year. The other is something that to me is obvious but no one has invented it yet. However, I lack the funds to make prototypes. Shit. I'll try to figure this out.

Let me know when you do.... I've got a couple myself.....

Already got screwed once, by the company I worked for -- taking a tool that I developed on my own and made it part of a mandatory tool listing for a certain motorcycle company ---- and I never got a nickle...
I got screwed long ago. I had invented a way for disabled people and amputees to play cards. I've seen that thing in stores and still sometimes get pissed enough I want to throw them to the floor.
02-05-2016, 08:50 AM
(02-05-2016 12:08 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(02-05-2016 12:08 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Goodnight TTA.

Sleep well, hope you have a good day tomorrow

Thanks!

Just one of those days, where everything falls on a Monday. Dodgy

Looking ahead my iPhone warns me that the whole week will be like this.

Plus, have I ever mentioned that I have a hard time sleeping when the bedroom temperature is 79?

Yep, that's me, whiny girl.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
02-05-2016, 10:15 AM
(02-05-2016 08:50 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(02-05-2016 12:08 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Sleep well, hope you have a good day tomorrow

Thanks!

Just one of those days, where everything falls on a Monday. Dodgy

Looking ahead my iPhone warns me that the whole week will be like this.

Plus, have I ever mentioned that I have a hard time sleeping when the bedroom temperature is 79?

Yep, that's me, whiny girl.

Here's to the future invention of replicators, where you won't have to work like this anymore, Admiral.
[Image: finest-crew-in-starfleet.jpg]

Well, other than being an Admiral that is.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post